Jessica Alba not happy to find she's actually European rather than Latina

Why is it so popular nowadays wanting to have as least European blood as possible while boasting their < 2 pawcent NATIVE A-ME-RI-CUHN

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

Liberal faggotry must be stopped. This is actually as racist as it gets, but ppl dont mind as it is aimed against whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gda2hz2Gg6g

In the vid above there is anutha nigrette that is disappointed with her 65% blackness, but look how she is happy with her 2% native american shit and disappointed with her 25% (eternal) anglo blood.

Its funny how the tables have turned and they use their 'knowledge/science' about genetics against whites. It's racist in every sense of the word. Read the jewtube comments lel.

Btw Jessica Alba is retarded as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHcY99HZCsSb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe she's hispanic like spanish or something

BLEACHED

If a good portion of your paycheck is based on being some 'exotic' race it stings to find out you're just another successful white person.

any drop of intelligence or beauty comes from that whiteness though. so it's sad to see them reject it.

>actress getting old says stupud shit to remain relevant

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Why are only Slavs proud to be Slavs?

>Btw Jessica Alba is retarded as fuck
Of course she is, she's white.

>In the vid above there is anutha nigrette that is disappointed with her 65% blackness, but look how she is happy with her 2% native american shit and disappointed with her 25% (eternal) anglo blood.

because the niggers were raped and used as cumdumpsters what's so hard to get you oranjefag

if she would say anything postive about the eternal anglo in her she would be saying
>hell yeah I'm happy thta my useless nigger ancestors were raped and gave me a few IQ points more bacause of this

it;s to close to the truth she feels deep down and that truth always scares the left

>mexican intellectuals

italians are also proud to be italians, same goes for greeks. Maybe spaniards as well.

Is the pic why I look so fucking weird when using my phone to take a picture, but look much better in mirrors? Seriously asking.

Time to accuse her of cultural appropriation.

Do Americans seriously think spaniards aren't white? Is it because people who speak Spanish in America are mostly poo in loo looking Mexicans?

Being European isn't 'trendy', we aren't 'cool' anymore. It's the result of decades of war on Europeans and Euro-descendants in America.

About Jessica Alba, she doesn't look Spanish, to be honest.

I thought race doesn't exist.

Yeah, kind of. Alot of stuff effects the photo you take oppose to your mirror self.

Also, if your image in your photo is flipped from the image on the mirror, you look much different.

she's probably terrified she'll loose her place among the usual mexican hires for Robert Rodriguez movies if she ain't mexican

All they want is a bigger title for their status. It's a new trend apparently. She's not upset about her ancestry being European. She's more upset by the fact that any plaque she will commemorate herself with will have less adjectives and descriptions. It's like this-

Some people like the God-tier Neapolitan ice cream, then there's the retards who pour mustard, sour cream, and gummi bears in a bowl of Mac n' cheese and pouring it in a cauldron of brown beans and rice mixed with non-concentrate orange juice, later downing it with baby food and eggnog.

She used to tell people not to call her a latina. What the fuck do you want Alba?

Yeah its always funny when phenotypically non-whites in the US get their DNA tested and realize that they are 40+% white and get so embarassed/ashamed about it. Unless you're fresh off the boat, there's a pretty good chance some whore in your family got #bleached at some point

Right. To this day I don't know if my hairstyle looks hideous or good, because it looks good in the mirror, but terrible if I take a photo.

old news

Special snowflake syndrome

>because the niggers were raped and used as cumdumpsters what's so hard to get you oranjefag
This did happen but mostly it was pretty slave girls sucking masters cock to live in nicer houses etc. Mixed race people were allowed to own slaves in the Caribbean, because they were usually descended from slave owners.

Worse than retarded she is old

that fucking pic kek

the mirror is more real. the camera on your phone is not equipped to take proper photos of yourself. all the mega pixels in the world dont mean shit with those tiny ass sensors and craptastic lenses.

She isn't white. Shaun King is whiter than she is and he's still black!

most hispanics are mostly european

only like Mexicans and Peruvian are heavier on the amerindian side while lots of carribean and BRs are mostly black

Pretty much if your family has been here more than a few generations you're pretty much likely to find any wild combination of irish/welsh/scottish/british/french/Spaniard/german/Italian/native murrican/black

whites are gay

So she's a racist cunt. Hurrah.

Imagine if some kind of Hispanic shitskin had said the opposite. That they were disappointed that they weren't fully European. Their career would be over. However, shitting all of their white heritage is perfectly acceptable.

>Does spain count?
kek, she desperately didn't want to be seen as evil whitey.

kek

From Wikipedia:

In 2014, Alba appeared in Henry Louis Gates's genealogy series Finding Your Roots, where her lineage was traced back to the modern Mayan civilization.[93] The show's research indicated that the surname Alba did not come from a Spaniard, since her father's direct paternal line (Y-DNA) was Haplogroup Q-L54, Native American in origin. Her father's matrilineal line (Mtdna) showed Sephardi Jewish roots, and DNA testing revealed that lawyer Alan Dershowitz is a genetic relative of hers. Jessica's global admixture was 72.7% European, 22.5% East Asian/Native American, 2% Sub-Saharan African, 0.3% Middle Eastern/North African, 0.1% South Asian, and 2.4% "No Match".[94]

Im proud to be celtic, but its just the result of education and media shilling hard that white people are boring and cultureless, whereas foreigners are exotic, so sensual and deep. Everyone looks so hard to find something to distance themselves from being like those around them.

Americans are the worst for it as they desperately cling on to the one great great grandfather they had who once left new york to visit ireland during a lay over.

It's usually the upper classes that lean European. The lower ones usually Amerindian-heavy Mestizos and full blown Redskins

death to the white race!

Many spaniards are dark is fuck too. They have a lot of moorish blood.

I don't doubt that there are 100% white spaniards but they clearly have a lot of black and arab admixture in there too.

What's the difference between spanish and latin again?

But latin is european...

Not sure if srs, did you forget fucking Bolivians? Mexico is diverse, you got your white looking Mexicans and Pure indios too. Bolivia is 90 percent native.

Your flag is so rare it's called 'unknown'

What flag is it anyway

we don't really have a whole lot of exposure to spain. the last time I saw anything spain related on TV was the marriage of some royalty over a decade ago. I also don't watch TV now.

Are Spaniards white>?

> where her lineage was traced back to the modern Mayan civilization

It literally wasn't though, she was overwhelmingly european. Maybe she edits the wikipedia page every day.

What flag is this? On phone.

I know that about mexico, just too lazy to get specific

i think moldova

>tfw no hot Latin gf

i hate that lopez cunt i want him to die in a fire so bad

idk breh im gonna give her a pass because she's hot af. she's also apparently pretty business savvy, bitch is loaded from her other endeavors.

seriously lopez does realize that mexicans are spainsh rape babies so him making fun of europeans when he himslef is one is lost irony at this point

But that means they're descended from rapists.

Pretty low test there m8

if i were her i'd be relieved

Read this. Her fathers Y-dna is native American, and her fathers mtDNA is Sephardic Jewish. So dad is a Jew probably with a lot of Spanish mix and some native American obviously.
Her mom is of various white ethnic groups. Purely European.
>The show's research indicated that the surname Alba did not come from a Spaniard, since her father's direct paternal line (Y-DNA) was Haplogroup Q-L54, Native American in origin. Her father's matrilineal line (Mtdna) showed Sephardi Jewish roots, and DNA testing revealed that lawyer Alan Dershowitz is a genetic relative of hers

neat

THE BEST
Featuring Snoop and Charles Barkley.

BLEACHED

George Lopez is losing his hold on the Hispanic audience. The only people that appeal to him are college liberals.

Still better than Mencia though...

Cuban here, proudly not "native"

Who wants that gross nigga nose and south asian pleb look?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHcY99HZCsSb

shes like the mexican Rachel Delazoba

Not really. Flipped image and you're 3d in a mirror contribute more.

I'm proud to be a Celt

>Americans are the worst for it as they desperately cling on to the one great great grandfather they had who once left new york to visit ireland during a lay over.
Don't get me started on the fucking plastics

Looks Spanish to me desu. Injun blood gives ugly genetis most of the time

>unknown

you mean american latin, latins are europeans you dumb.

>tfw irish american biker gangs have more money and firepower than ireland
>tfw mexican cartels would rekt ireland

Those are some nice undies

>"Does Spain count?"
Holy fuck she's a dumb cunt

>Is the pic why I look so fucking weird when using my phone to take a picture, but look much better in mirrors? Seriously asking.

My guess would be that when you actually see them in person youre seeing 3d presentation as youre using your both eyes. But when youre take a picture it is 2d presentation of a 3d object.

Because muh white guilt user even though all that shit happened in the past she now has to pay reperations since there is some white in her.

She also cant play muh minorty card.

As it turns out if you live in America chances are you are not going to be full blooded of any race a majority of the time.

Also these cases are just hit pieces against whites, I dont know why its so popular to demoralize and make fun of us the way these "upstanding role models" do.

more?

so she has a full indian great grandmother or whatever and the rest Spanish or other whites, and this dumb bitch is scared that might make her a ditzy valley girl?

Jesus.
>oh no I don't want to be white, so uncool, now I'm just one step away from being a cishet white male, and that's just the worst thing to be!

>Being European isn't 'trendy', we aren't 'cool' anymore
lmao according to who, americans? who gives a shit, they've never even been 'cool' or 'trendy'. why care what shart in marts think is cool

>Does Spain count?

It's funny how whites have all the real culture.

French culture, biritsh, Scottish, Irish, German, dutch etc etc and literally created modern global culture.

Where black people have shooting each other and dropping out of school as their "culture".

Can confirm Americans are friendly as fuck but a lot of them are geographically illiterate.

When I went to NY with my gf we were asked all sorts of questions like "Argentina is in Brazil right?", "How come you are blonde, your parents are not really from there?"

And one of our burger friends insisted on buying us tequila shots because it's the "South American drink". (PROTIP: It's not from South America)

Mexicans calling themselves "Spanish" when they are not certainly adds to the confusion.

I had a great time though, can't complain.

>losing that sweet minority privilege
there is no stronger irony

my sides are phasing into a new dimension

she has a mexican father

>Americans never been cool
>Literally imports millions of niggers just to emulate America
>Steals our music genres
>All of your actors move to America and adopt merican lifestyle
>Steal our fashion
>Emulate every aspect of our culture
U wot?

It's almost like she doesn't want dat sweet sweet "white privilege"

mmh why would that be? Really makes you think

brown privilege is more valuable than white privilege

What did you do in NY?

Sup Forums here
this bitch a mean case of the mouth herpes if i recall

They still use presses to print news in Mexico?

>third world

And yet you greasy spics still illegally enter WHITE countries in droves.
Hypocrite much, Paco?

>unknown fag, take my word for it
>durr whites r geyy

Who cares? She's got herpes anyway.

Did you already eat your 6,000 calories breakfast, fatty?

I think you were misunderstanding how they were subtly shitting on you.

She'll just go take black dick to spite her genetics now. Thanks jews

Not yet.

A bunch of Mexicans are mowing my yard right now. No way am I leaving them unsupervised.

Latino people are European though. Euro muts with some Iberian peninusula genes, and sometimes a sprinkling of native islander / black genes. It doesn't take much to alter the appearance of an otherwise white person.

Do they honestly believe they're just niggers that turned light skinned from speaking Spanish?

It's called sun tan. You'd understand if only you didn't just visit Spain in summer. Stop with the moorish meme, the Reconquest consisted in populating the empty conquered land with nothern christians

Well done Juan

>you are whiter than Larry David

Semites are not white.

>Is Spain even white hurr durr

Holy shit this woman is retarded.

>2% Sub-Saharan African

I never could really place my non-attraction to her until now. I'm not saying she's not decent looking despite her "genetic disadvantages", but she seriously doesn't even compare to pic related.

Most half-lazy American women (that can watch what they eat) with decent genetics are capable of this.

>she's actually European rather than Latina

Where the fuck does she think Latin comes from?

The moors aren't exactly niggers, also the type of influence Spain has is more of the Berber variety. Berbers are pre-arab, and have phenotypes more similar to whites.

Keep in mind, genetic drift has made many races indistinguishable over the centuries. But it wasn't always this way.