Drumpf is getting literal retards to pay between $35 and $100 for a cheap piece of plastic

>drumpf is getting literal retards to pay between $35 and $100 for a cheap piece of plastic
>drumpf is literally giving his supporters an autistic little gold card with their name on it as a reward for donating to his campaign the same way disabled children get to wear gold stars with their name on it in special education classes
>there are grown men clamoring to give a billionaire $35 to support his campaign and in exchange they get rewarded with a kitschy gold card with their name on it

Are Drumpf supporters autistic? Or are they just mentally ill? What would they even do with such a gold card in the first place? Are there are actual grown adults walking around the country who would proudly display one of these cards as if they meant anything? Is it because they're millennials and grew up with participation prizes and a gold card with trumps name on it is their reward for participating? Should all Drumpf supporters be euthanized to improve the gene pool?

So many questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.hillaryclinton.com/products/the-woman-card
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow I'm now #MentallyHill,

If Hillary can give away a "woman card" what's wrong with Trump's gold card? Not like either one does anything. It's a marketing gimmick, that's all.

I donated hundreds of dollars to Bernie and I didn't even get loyalty, let alone a Players Club Card.

Now all my money goes to my mortal enemy, while Bernie buys a new vacation home and sports car.

I'm a fucking idiot. Never trust a fucking Jew.

It's cheaper for me to give hundreds of dollars to Trump to be president than it would be to let Hillary be president and force me to give my money to fucks like you.

Sage.

It is an arbitrary trinket used for fund raising, like a guacamole bowl.

>give away
>charge $35
>the same

WHY ARE DRUMPFLETS SO FUCKING MENTALLY DEFICIENT?

And Hillary is giving her supporters TPP and endless war. I'll take the piece of plastic.

Those "Woman Cards" are $5 a pop on her site. They're not free.

>implying people are donating for the card itself

Does it hurt being such a retard?

> drumpf is getting literal retards to pay between $35 and $100 for a cheap piece of plastic

Is OP retarded? The point is not getting the card, it's giving money to help his campaign. The card is a trinket, you idiot.

I mean, Bernietards gave up hundreds or thousands, despite most of them being poor, and they didn't get anything at all in return.

It's just a trinket, a symbol. You're not paying for the card, you're giving your money to support the candidacy, not for the card, you stupid retard. Hillary does the exact same thing, only with other shit.

wow really made my record corrected

>Self-funded billionaire

/thread

>haha those Clinton retards only paid $5 for a plastic card I paid $35 haha jokes on thenlm

WHY ARE DRUMPFLETS SO FUCKING RETARDED?

wtf I hate cards now

The campaign needs donations, gotta get them somehow

At least it isn't guac bowls, credit cards are legit

Shills being shills. People arent gonna donate for the fucking card you faggot trump is giving it away it doesnt cost anything
>being liberal
>literal autism

You just claimed that they were being given away right here:
Do you ever get tired moving that goal post around?

BERNIE BROS KNEW THEY WERE MAKING A DONATION, THEY DIDNT HAVE TO BE ENTICED WITH CHEAP PLASTIC KNICK KNACKS

DRUMPF SUPPORTERS AT THE SAME LEVEL AS LITERAL CHILDREN

/mcdonalds

Sage.

I failed to see a difference besides price.

shop.hillaryclinton.com/products/the-woman-card

>BESIDES 700% DIFFERENCE IN PRICE THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE

WHY ARE DRUMPFLETS SO IDIOTIC?

>the same way disabled children get to wear gold stars with their name on it in special education classes
TOP KEK the guy who came up with that idea is my new hero

>give away
>backpedal

Why are cucks so pathetic?

No they were enticed by Jew promises of free education and healthcare. Do you note realize Bernouts literally went broke donating to Bernie because they thought they'd get it back once he was president? No one is donating to Trump because he's offering the card, it's marketing. Take a business class you giving autistic faggot, these are simple marketing tactics.

Cuck cuck shill cuck cuck shill

The height of a drumpflets argumentation skills everyone.

Drumpf will lose and the Republican party will implode in on itself
kys

wtf? I love Drumpf now!

DRUMPF IS A FUCKING MORON AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE SISTER FUCKING RETARDS

So easy-bait child screaming jew aside:

Why do people say "drumpf"? Why do people throw it around like it's some sort of God tier insult?

What's the meaning behind it? Why is it said?
Serious question because it sounds to me like some kid has just tried to say "trump" as autistically as possible and thought it's an insult.

Drumpf drumpf drumpf drumpf children

The height of a cucks argumentation skills everyone

>give away

Are you going to admit you were wrong?
(o:

DRUMPF IS A LITERAL MORON

op you're fucking nuts you went from calling "caitlyn Jenner" bruce. then you want to murder peole because they don't vote how you want.
just preface your shit with "i'm a dictator and..."

I agree with everything in that picture.
Why are you spreading pro-trump propaganda?

YOU AGREE WITH IT BECAUSE YOURE A SISTER FUCKING RETARD

/Thread

>not starting the membership with Trump as 501 to give the illusion of a larger base

What a joke

You actually do pay for it autist

>YOU AGREE WITH IT BECAUSE....
elaborate

It's supposed to be some medieval version of his family name or something, I don't think it's even accurate, it just looks childish like most things these liberals do such as drawing characters of him with a small willy or kissing putin it's grade school level humour.

>DRUMPF

sage-a-roni

I think you don't realize that the card is a donor specific because, it ain't being sold on his shop

CTR BTFO

Many bernvictims donated themselves into literal debt and poverty and they are left without a candidate and without a gold coloured card.

Who's the retard now?

>TFW you're not Burger
>TFW you can't buy a MAGA hat or mug
>TFW you'll never have the shiny Trump card

This should have been /thread

Why are people still replying to a retarded CTR shill?

This makes me want to undergo Trump's Extreme Vetting just to get that Trump Card

>Are Drumpf supporters autistic
Yes if you like Trump this must be pretty exiting, it's like one of those nametag stickers except plastic and $35.

>there are going to be people who un-ironically put this card in their wallet and show it to other people

So the same shit but even worse. Both campaigns confirmed for shit.

C-can i get this if I'm an Ausfag ?

dammit, I already have the hats.

Will he backdate my card to 2015?

If yes, maybe, if no probably not.

What flag is this

Shoot I forgot, I'm on vacation literally miles from the US border. For a few days I am a leaf

Nice flag

I guess $27 donations for an old kike to buy a house is better.

Worst bait thread ever.

Saged.

DELETE THIS

/thread

Why are collage kids this stupid? I know high schoolers who have more common sense then you. There's nothing wrong with a $15-$20 donation to a local affiliation with a candidate, but that's absurd. I've seen posts from Berine fags on Reddit where they can't even pay rent from giving this Jew all of their money

One is sexist.

DCfag here

This is not uncommon. Even Cruz did it.

>Tfw Trump is literally Hitler
>Tfw this could be your get out of gas free card