What is the plebs verdict of this movie? What about Sup Forums's?

What is the plebs verdict of this movie? What about Sup Forums's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AlDqFgQnqQ
gq.com/story/dunkirk-according-to-a-dunkirk-historian
youtube.com/watch?v=q2SXWfY1VSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kino

Plebs saw the emoji movie instead

Plebs hate it because they think a war film needs to have Johnny from Nebraska and Bob from Iowa talk about their kids back home waiting for them while they have Krauts divebombing their ass nonstop for days at a time

No black soldiers

We wuz soldierzzz and shiet

It's fucking average, picture is good but they bashed every history aspect of the moovie.

>i'll be usefull sir

Plebs don't understand the 3 different timelines are modeled after shepard-risset glissando
youtube.com/watch?v=6AlDqFgQnqQ

Plebs don't understand the historical accuracy
gq.com/story/dunkirk-according-to-a-dunkirk-historian

word around town is that it was twink kino

Pretty good. Loudest thing I think I've ever heard.

There are black french soldiers on screen at least twice

people at my theater kept glancing nervously at the speakers in the back because they started vibrating violently at some of the loudest parts lol

Maybe my cinema sucks but I could not hear 50% of the dialogue over the background noise

Why didn't Hardy just jumped out on the beach instead of getting captured by the germans?

He wasn't high enough to deploy a chute. He'd basically just smash into the fuckin sand lol

Then why didn't he just land on the beach or in the water? It worked for his friends.

One in the same.

>go to bathroom two theaters away
>hear huge ass explosion
>wtf was that
>hear it coming from Dunkirks theater
Yeah no shit, the theater offered vibrating seats but it was so loud it didn't even matter. Pretty good film though

No that's part of Nolan's magic

According to Neofag, the film was racist because it didn't show any of the 0.02% of a minority force out of the near half million troops at Dunkirk, in a film trying to tell very focused stories on a few soldiers.

.....sigh.
You can't even make a movie about fighting nazi's now without being accused of being racist.

they expected one of them in the wreckage

Lost interest when froggy died

>tfw be a latino director in Murica
>never used black people in my movies
>No one has called me a racist because I belong to a non-white race as well

I remember clearly that during TDKR Catwoman whispered some lines, the same way during Inception Cobb's wife whispered many lines and it was hard to hear them.

underrated

Did he start a fire?

Who? Inarritu? He was white when the Oscars needed to be #SoWhite complete with his face on the lists of white people.

Yes. The fire rises.
youtube.com/watch?v=q2SXWfY1VSQ

youtube.com/watch?v=cN3yrJP24-I

Sup Forumss verdict is that it's great

I kinda hated it. The pilot scenes wher really bad, Nolan really can't film '' action'' scenes.

But the worst thing about the movie was the soundtrack to create tension. I really got sick of it after 20 minutes. He over used it in every scene.

based spic

It's funny because in Mexico his nickname is "negro".

Beeing captured was part of his plan

by landing this plane, WITH ONE SURVIVOR!

Plebs will complain about a lack of humor and black people even though a black person is shown in the movie and the only race it really needs to show is Indians.
Sup Forums loves Nolan, and with good reason. The film is the definition of the word kino, eschewing dialogue and exposition in favour of using visuals and context clues in order to impart the story to the audience, allowing them to easily follow what is going on yet making them work for it by subconsciously translating the visuals and audio of the movie into a proper narrative. By removing dialogue, Nolan manages to focus our attention on the screen, creating a purer form of cinema where the visual element is used to it's utmost potential. The film manages to stir up emotion in the audience without using the boring old methods of loud noises/music, allowing for a more natural experience. In short, as close to perfection as a movie can be.

*pulls mask off*

here I'll sum it up for you
>we're british and we want to go home, back to Britain that is, our home
pretty boring. didn't feel thrilling at all, I mean we all know what happens in the end, and the characters are so bland you don't care what happens to them. Only redeeming part of the movie was Tom Hardy, at least he had a fucking arc