Transformers

Do windblade needs Starscream in her comics? all of the comics with windblade have Starscream in the center. Is it possible for her to have a comic without Starscream?

I'm technically correct, which is the best kind of correct.

That Windblade is an attractive machine. There, I've said it.

Most Windblade stories aren't contemporaneous and follow one after the other in a, mostly, continuous story of Windblade dealing with Cybertron. As Starscream is in charge of Cybertron, it's only natural he ends up involved a lot. Whenever the story moves somewhere else or Starscream gets ousted, then that will change.

For now, he serves a good foil. Someone who is diametrically opposed to her morally but not actually the antagonist. Just a really annoying ally with conflicting goals.

Also, I guess girls like Starscream? That's what Armada taught me, anyway. If it's not gay bots, it's broken slightly evil bots.

That fucking Swindle.

>Starscream is coming to RiD next season
>the RiD comic is probably going to feature him at some point too

OP you're on the fucking MONEY lad.

The RiD comic was cancelled ages ago, user.

Yes, Starscream is the only thing that makes Windblade interesting. Imagine, if Starscream wasn't involved whatsoever and Windblade was never pushed to make an immoral choice or play dirty, she would be even more stale and nothing more than a foreign girlscout in a world of pre-established characters with ten times the personality and development.

The finished RID2015 comic already featured Starscream's severed arm brought back to Earth by Predaking.

She'd still be dealing with antagonizing but morally grey factions who's shit she either has to cool or slap.

Just add even more subfactions.

>She'd still be dealing with antagonizing but morally grey factions who's shit she either has to cool or slap.
Like who? All the other council members are fine with her and the Decepticons just want Starscream out of office. Her only REAL threat would be Prowl and the occasional psychopathic relic that managed to not get killed.

And Chromia.

>windbladetoyheelstability.jpg

Will they just fuck already?

It's always Swindle

They're not angry enough.

> People shipping het
> In transformers
> No humans involved

what kind of sorcery is this?

I watched the Combiner Wars webseries.

Who am I supposed to be rooting for? Starscream seems to right. Not 'has a fair point', just right.
Meanwhile Windblade looks like a paranoid loony and Optimus a total idiot.

I'm half expecting for it to turn out to be propaganda that comic!Starscream produced.

Are you happy now?

The kind of sorcery Caminus introduced, but it' ok. We still got gay bots and robot/humans.

I'm still waiting for some actual COMBINERS to happen. Menasor and Computron did absolutely nothing combiner-y in their appearances and could have been replaced with any large character.

After Chromia and Ironhide

They can't fuck until they establish some form of a friendly rivalry. Titans Return is finally starting to build that up after Windblade saves him and he treats her nicely for once.

Silly user. Ironhide'll never score. He is destined to be alone. Life is cruel that way.

The trips speaks the truth.

Fair enough

Would you?

A few het ships are actually popular asearch far as IDW goes.
Nautica and Skids were pretty popular before- well, you know.

I don't care for his IDW design, so no.

Pretty sure Starscream is only capable of fucking bots he's also trying to kill.

Sorry all the Nautica stuff I have involves Brainstorm.

Years ago I would of. I've grown out of the phase and find more joy in his prolong suffering.

Fine take the walking Dorito then.

> implying

Prime and classic G1 are the superior versions.

Trips confirms

You know, I shipped theseparately two until I found out BS was still smitten with Quark or whatever that guys name was. You would really have to love someone to build multiple components of a time machine and attempt to rearrange the past in order to save that person and only doing it for the sake of that person; his feelings weren't even returned.

>theseparately
I don't even remember what that was supposed to be but I'm just going to assume it's *those.

>3 bests and then there's just Aileron
It was so close to being the best trio too.

Either way they still look cute together.

>Brainstorm lost Quark
>Nautica lost Skids

Comforting when?

Optimus, you're doing that neck thing again...

Definitely agree with that.

That wouldn't be a bad idea actually.

>there's just Aileron
Not anymore, thankfully.

>lets make remove all colors from starscream, make him as frail looking as possible, and give him legitimate high heels
Fuck you.

Classic G1 has nothing on FOC and current IDW screamer

>TFW did Crasher get a makeover and switch toy lines?!

And it looks like she put on some pounds. Guess that's what happens in Limbo.

Who's the purple one?

She's on Revolution covers so we can assume Sentinel didn't kill her.

It's a good color scheme.

Dammit, Safety Cone Prime, you had one job.

It isn't it?
That's part of why I'm disappointed with her as a character but she does have potential to bring something to the group.

>It isn't it?
Disregard the "it".

>isn't
okay

I believe it's Thunderblast from Cybertron.

Witty.

The initial colors were so much better. Sweet mother of God, what was Hasbro thinking?

>Hasbro
>thinking

>Also, I guess girls like Starscream? That's what Armada taught me, anyway. If it's not gay bots, it's broken slightly evil bots.
>implying Starscream isn't queer as a three dollar bill

What if Screamer was the straightest bot of them all

Then he wouldn't be Megatron's bottom bitch no mo.

>Then he wouldn't be Megatron's bottom bitch no mo
Everyone is Megatrons bottom dollar bitch save for maybe IDW Shockwave who out performed him in every single way.

They're supposed to look like rusting copper.
More green=more old, so with gray for unrusted treated buts, orange for fresh corrosion, and a bit of green they look younger.

> FoC
> liking legs literally coming from the sides of the body

This.

Find a flaw.

He misses Chromedome.

Literally did nothing wrong ever in his life

That is definitely a flaw.
That's not a flaw, user.
That's pure.

Rust and patina. Which makes it more relateable to the whole Sea of Rust thing.

Did nothin wrong.

>That's not a flaw, user.
>That's pure.

He's so perfect people hate him for it and accuse him of being bad since they're jealous and ugly.

He died.
That's what he did wrong.

>Also, I guess girls like Starscream? That's what Armada taught me, anyway. If it's not gay bots, it's broken slightly evil bots.

Armada Starscream was actually a good guy and not too irredeamably evil though (I am leaving out his appearances in Energon and Cybertron where he was more classic Starscream).

Except that he never did. Cyclonus stabbed him in the eye and he teleported away.

Is this how the constructicons view Prowl?

I completely forgot about that.
Well, that's one other villain who's yet to return.

It's how everyone would view him if they weren't terrible.

for

>Verity and Springer

How long until the dream is over?

Should have given it a spray then, the solid colors don't do the concept well.

I'm pretty sure girls and gays just like Starscream for his feminine/flamboyant mannerisms and overall pathetic-ness. These things can be seen as "cute".

A lot of people also seem to find Starscream tsundere? I never understood that one.

>tfw he quit being a wrecker and lives peacefully as Veritys guardian/husbandobot now.
Next Wreckers everything will fall apart when Impactor decides to ruin everything. Prowl will also be involved somehow.

Cute!

His writing is all over the place, which means that everyone sees what they want to see.

Moon should be brought back.

Y/N?