/got/ general

3 eyed our guy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLynybVOi2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did someone add it to the lung cancer is coming pic?

>Best Ship, best art.

Daily reminder that Arya is now the deadliest warrior alive.

>Carcosa

Is it true they're gonna release like 3 episodes at once on HBO GO?

>Rickon is the only hope
Will lung cancer be the thing that finally ends the Starks?

>personal
It's "personnel". lrn2spell

/got/ is officially shit.

I remember /got/'s inception, when it revolved around nothing but pissing off Sup Forums, spoiling the show for all of Reddit, talking shit about GRRM, posting the dankest of memes and not giving a fuck. Somewhere in there, we actually had a connection and, sometimes, even great discussion.

I remember when we had under 100 replies, and maybe 10-20 people posting at any given time. We were outlaws, some were /lit/ and reddit rejects, some were pirates, but we were loyal to /got/ and trolling meant something to us. But then a merry band of shitcunts from around the GoT-sphere who would more likely fit in on a TMZ comments section started pouring in.

And now we've devolved into... whatever this is. Nothing but a glorified cesspit of the worst type of shitposts and autism that more closely reflects what we hated from the start and built this sub to get away from.

We were once the only tolerable yet entertaining place to discuss GoT. But not anymore. Casuals, tumblrites, fanboys and unsullied killed /got/.

P.S. - I was here before it was cool. Fuck right off.

>tumblrites killed /got/.

says the tumblrwhale

>bran sees into future and past
>rust knows time is a flat circle
well it all makes sense

>Archimedes Tower -- Syracuse, 214 BC
>LET'S BUILD A GIANT BALLISTA TO FIGHT THEM DRAGONS... ITS A SECRET WEAPON MY QUEEN -- D&D 2017

Does anyone else realize that the best actors keep getting killed off and the two central characters are played by the worst actors on television?

>people complain constantly about briennes "ability" to fight
>gets owned by a tiny girl
>WORST SHIT EVER OMG

Just like in my animes.

Reminder that TWOW is never coming out. Reminder that ADOS is never coming out. Reminder that GRRM couldn't finish the series in only 2 books even if he was capable of writing them. Reminder that the show ending is the only ending you get.

they're both ok, Brienne and Arya and Bran are all way worse

welcome to Sup Forums?

That's a 12 year old you sicko

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

So, it is true that the book give some hints that Dany is some random girl and not a true Targaryen? I've read some people saying that she's some random daughter of Lyseni whore.

Assuming you're just retarded and not a troll, I'll try to explain. This scene is not going to be "look, Brienne is so shit she gets beaten by a 12 year old." It's going to be "look, this 12 year old is so fucking badass she effortlessly beat Brienne, the best fighter in Westeros!"

Dany a crazy bich like aryeon briteflayme

and why wouldn't they just fire a bunch of smaller crossbow bolts. don't most hunters use birdshot, a bunch of small but still damaging pellets, to hunt birds? why not apply the same principle, instead of praying you can teach some faggot to nail a rapidly moving dragon with one bolt from your unnecessarily large ballista

How amazing would it be if instead of some shitty ballista Qyburn engineered all kinds of over the top shit like that.

>implying D&D won't ghost write the books after GURM's all-too-timely death.

So cute :3 frogfu forever

Wow, I dunno actually... Maybe I'll start my temporary free trial just in case??

>unnecessarily large
Why do people think they deserve to post in these threads if they haven't read the leaks? We already know the opposite: that the ballistas aren't large enough to completely pierce Drogon's hide.

Forever BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=cLynybVOi2I

She's literally stood in fire and survived. She couldn't do that if she wasn't Targ.

bran isnt a bad actor, he was on par with billy crudup in watchmen. not sure what you're expecting from a character who is described in the script as 'creepy and emotionless'

My thoughts exactly.

looks like nonsense

Who is that finger in dah bum?

we see you sandrafag

What's your IQ?

For fuck sake, not again, TARGARYEN ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE!!!!!!

>George RR on livejournal
This cannot be real.

Even more proof Tolkien is superior in every concievable way

This is a new level of newfag right here

yeah, im fine with that. Sounds about right desuuu

But they are the dragons. Explain it then you mong.

Reminder that your handsome boy JBear is Azor Ahai who will bring about Lightbringer by killing Dany, the last heartbreak and bittersweet end. He fought for the blood of his blood and failed, he captured a lion and failed, and now this is all that's left. To be reborn among the salt of tears and the smoke of the blade, to save the world from ruin.

Remember never expect the obvious. Your boy JBear is here to save us all.

Most aren't. But how do you explain her fire immunity then?

At least go crazy on the ballista parts.
>wood is valyrian steelpine planks infused with dormant wildfire
>bowstring is made from white walker tendons and shit
>insert some fantasy babble here too

Hello summerfag

She is not immune in the books.

They're more likely to be immune to fire than your average cunt, plus she hatched the eggs and is a dragon rider. She is a Valyrian at the very least and probably a Targ.

daily reminder that Jon is a rape baby

Anyone with hbo go can confirm?

George is btfoing the eternal female, user
What more could you want?

>but they are the dragons
KYS

In the book she just stood next to the pyre and got burn. Fuck people are fucing dumb

>Brienne and Arya and Bran are all way worse

literally none of these three are bad actors. they're overhyped and none have done anything to warrant emmy nominations but they're not BAD. unless its maisie in that one movie where she got mocked mercilessly for having the WORSTfake accent ever recorded on film

the top 3 BAD actors are emilia, sandra, and kit, and peter dinklage in the recent seasons

But she is. She survives Drogo's funeral pyre and handled the smoking hot eggs and bathes in boiling water.

>caring about Sam
>not giving Jorah what he deserves

fat kike

bran warged rhaegar and raped lyanna
so bran is basically jon's father

This post in incoherent. The concept of Lightbringer is book only. The concept of handsome Jorah is show only.

>In the book she just stood next to the pyre and got burn
No she fucking didn't, you fucking imbecile. She was on top of the fucking thing. The only thing burnt were her clothes and hair.
The rest of her was untouched.

>Can't explain it
>I know, kys, lkekkity kekekekek

No. Why would they do that?

I'm not an Arya fag and I think Maisie is ugly and Sophie cute but Maisie is a way way better actress than Sophie. Sophie is slightly below current Kit (early Kit is Emilia teir, which is the worst of everyone in the cast)

Melisandre mentions Lightbringer during her and Stannis' first appearance.

I definitely say go for it! You'll have easy, quick access to Game of Thrones and plenty of other great shows! HBO GO is amazing.

A cuck of GRRM's calibre cannot BTFO anything

>She survives Drogo's funeral pyre
Which GRRM says was a one off miracle.

>handled the smoking hot eggs
Never mind, you are a worthless showfag who is claiming show only events happened in the books. This is the last post you get.

> and bathes in boiling water.
Guess which Targ also loved scalding baths? Egg. Guess which Targ literally died in a fire?

Here, here!

confirmed

Eh, classic, even Roman-style ballstae are perfectly strong without bullshit fantasy materials. The only reason for them to go all hogshit is if they supersize the ballista to Warcraft-tier silliness.

Sorry friend, Melisandre's first appearance has been retconned to her and Stannis burning people alive on the beaches of Dragonstone ;)

his gf

>Which GRRM says
>actually believing anything that fat fuck says
You're functionally retarded.

ALL HAIL CHAD SUMMERCHILD QUEEN OF THE NORTH

Wait a minute, he has legs and functioning cock?
I thought he was gay and cripple

>Doubt the fucking author

My God you are pretty dumb.

Well they need to kill literally impossible fantasy creature. Common sense and realisticity have no stay here.

>tfw Chad Summerchild and Twenty Goodmen are working together

Yes, she mentions Lightbringer in the show when Stannis draws the sword.

You are dumb, do you think that they are dragon?

For real, just give some context for that thinking.

thats an original joke you got there

>supersize the ballista to Warcraft-tier silliness.

And then bolts made from wood and iron explode

Yes friendo, but that is during a now uncanon scene where her and Stannis are only burning statues. We'll have to wait for the GOT Special Editions to see if the new scene of her and Stannis burning people still includes the Lightbringer dialogue ;)

has he already shaped his replacement?

anyone have the wojak picture holding the baratheon banner

I need it to show pride for the best family

If your so smart then explain why Dany survived scalding water, touching eggs, and surviving fire? That's dragon tricks, sweetie.

>Ballista launch steel-tipped bolts to impale all in their path. As they require an awesome amount of force to be placed upon their tremendous bowstrings, these machines of war are reinforced with lumber from the precious Ironwood trees. The Ballista, a product of Human design and Elven craftsmanship, is a symbol of the unity between all those who have allied themselves against the Horde. The Dwarves prove to be another valuable ally, in that they may be employed to design improved missiles which make the Ballista the most devastating weapon of the Alliance.

>trying to deny the JBear his rightful place in the world

>touching eggs
Again showfag, this never happened in the books, which you've clearly never read.

Oh my god, George already said that Targaryen can resist a bit more heat than a normal person, and no, she's survived the fire beacuse of miracle, not beacuse she's some kind of dragon. You're dumb, read the books.

>Reading a book for fucking nerds

As if...

The books and the shows are two different entities at this point, I don't know why you stupid fags still argue over the two.

I'm sure he's going to arrive back in Dragonstone just in time to see Dany and Jon start to flirt with each other ;)

Then why do dragons fucking listen to her with a magical language. She's a dragon.

>Dany is immune to fire in the books
>No she isn't
>LOL who reads the books silly nerds