Which cartoons were better?

Looney Tunes or Disney?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHpXle4NqWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looney Tunes. Also Bugs has more personality than just being a company's mascot unlike a certain rodent.

Looney Tunes > Tom and Jerry >>> Disney.

Sorry, loves me some Looney Tunes but when Disney wanted to make a set piece, all WB could do was sit back and watch. Other than THAT:
Looney Tunes -> Toma and Jerry -> Disney.

Disney were extremely primitive and behind the times compared to Looney Tunes

Disney had better animation
WB had better characters and direction

Tunes, by far. It even influenced the Disney shorts.

When I say setpiece, I mean episodes like the camping trailer one. I defy you to watch that one and TRY to find any LT cartion that went that far technically.

LT by far. The only funny disney characters are donald duck when he's angry and goofy when he's doing those how-to cartoons.

>ah-huh-uh!! oh goofy!!
shit desu

For me it was Hanna Barbera > Looney Toons > Disney in terms of TV shows.

bugs...

>Hanna Barbera
Shit taste.

disney was DCEU
Looney tunes was marvel

Looney Tunes shorts are beloved and have earned their place in the public consciousness. Everyone knows and loves classics like Duck Amuck or What's Opera Doc. No one has ever laughed at a Mickey Mouse short. Hell, I doubt most people could name one that isn't Steamboat Willie.

early Disney before mothers complained that mikcey was too violent was better. after that, loony tunes was better 8 times out of 10.

>Hanna Barbera
Fucking DOGSHIT, mate.

They serve two different purposes. The Fleischer cartoons were for satire and comedy often to play before other movies for the audience. Disney started with the shorts then went to feature films.

Merry Melodies/Loony Tunes are still pretty fucking funny though. Specially those old ones.

Looney Tunes for sure. youtube.com/watch?v=kHpXle4NqWI

Bugs...you sneed to lay off the carrots, big guy

Looney Toons and it's not even close.

Fleischer Studios and Popeye

Looney Tunes = far superior shorts
Disney = classic feature films (in its classic period)

>tfw they turned Daffy Duck into a loser rather than the hyper asshole he originally was

Why?

>Hanna Barbera
You have to go back

Because Bugs is the hyper asshole

But bugs is a swell guy, until you fuck with him.

He wasn't so blatant about it. I miss the woohoowoohoo Daffy. He was shorter, too. The fuck were they thinking?

Companies eventually realize that in order for their characters to be marketable brand mascots (especially to kids), they can't be hyper assholes. It's much better if the assholishness is downplayed and made to be fun. It's the same reason Mickey Mouse went from being a mischievous troublemaker to having almost no personality.

So you're saying the Jews are responsible?

disney fucked sucked dick, stupid mouse cuck

Looney Tunes. It's not even close.

Harveytoons > Looney Tunes > Disneyshit

>Hanna Barbera
Sheeeittt. That's not even animation.

Did Disney have anything to compete with Tiny Toons at the time?

Bugs....The Carrots

Looney Tunes
>tfw I still say "Oh Belevedere... Come here boy" and nobody has ever understood the reference

"Of course you know, this means war"
Sgt Bugs Bunny, USMC