What an absolute fucking waste of time

What an absolute fucking waste of time.

I loved it.
Jyn's the best.

>
better then force awakens

Describe Jyn Erso without saying what she looks like, what kind of costume she wore, or what her profession or role in the movie was.

Fuck nu-star wars. This movie didn't need to exist and neither does the han fucking solo flick.
She's mildly attractive.

She was a rouge one thats for sure

this.

yeah luckily everybody fucking dies so they cant make a sequel

Not a sw fan but I tried watching this on Netflix and I couldn't even get through the first 15mins movies are so bad. Force awakens was ok but idk Star Wars is pretty shitty and super played out.

kinda insufferable. The kind of person who does a job for a few days and then starts giving speeches to long term veterans about how important the work is and what they should all be doing.

Rogue One is better than:

>All the prequels
>The Force Awakens
>The special edition OT
>Original ANH
>Original Return of the Jedi
>the ewok movies

Rogue One is only beat by:

>Original empire strikes back

disney is making star wars shit

i'm pretty sure it's better then star wars holiday special for god sake

this is like watching a SJW cry about trump and calling him hitler
nigger you need to explain why its better, or else youre a dumb cuck just looking for attention

Daddy issues

The last 45 seconds we're pretty good. Took 30+ years to make Vader look legit.

The Vader scene was embarrassing.

your god damn right

Oh and madds is the shit

I'm just imagining princess leia and the rebels finding out 10 minutes later that they already had the plans so there whole "mission" was hilariously pointless

>eating 1 turd is better than eating 3 turds

Lucas has already been doing that for about 20 years now. Rogue One is an embarrassment but at least it's not a prequel movie or one of the dumb changes to the originals

I liked Episode VII, fuck you it was good

She wore a blue short and black pants with a brown jacket and gloves.
On Jeddha she had a scarf on it.
On Eadu she had a raincoat on with a hat and goggles.
Near the end she had a black Imperial suit with dual truncheons.
She was a prisoner broken out by the rebellion to find her father Galen since he's tied to the new planet killer.
You're also talking to a it who watched the movie numerous times, bought tons of Rogue One merch, and read the novels she was in.
I love Jyn.

Because rogue one has such memorable characters as:

>Blind kung fu guy
>Team Fortress soldier dude
>2nd rate Han Solo for hire
>Shitty C-3p0 rehash
>Forrest Whittaker for no fucking reason

With characters like these how can it not be the GOAT Star Wars of all time?

Yeah man, I love how she... uh...
You see, she's not like most female characters, personality-wise she's a.... uh...

Honestly she has a great butt. Cute face to boot.

Jyn is just barely above prequel Anakin in terms of how good her character is

She's shit, like every character in this movie.

This movie lies at the bottom of the barrel. I feel sorry for all of you who haven't jumped ship already and will suffer through the next X decades of Star Wars hell

that's just you being contrarian

I hated that movie but fuck you for having such a wrong opinion

there's no fucking way you don't forget things like breathing

Not saying much, though better than Rey

>it's gritty and dark but we can't be too gritty and dark because we're disney so we'll just make none of the characters have a personality
imagine if jin had some huge character flaws like she was a slut or something, she could still be a powerful and noble rebel but she was just a complete skank. or have guy mcaccent man being extra violent and attacking someone unprovoked. that would have been great.

They already had the plans?

no you are a retarded faggot. it was just pathetic and embarassing. it played out like a fucking fanboy wrote it. "and the vader lifts him up with the force and slices him in half FUCK YEAH". kill yourself my dude

>better than ANH

Chug some bleach you fucktard.
A New Hope is the greatest Star Wars movie every made. Empire Strikes back was the second best.
The characters were better and more likable
Rogue One was good, easily the 3rd or 4th best Star Wars film.

Also, you're a fucking ESBfag, whilst that movie was good, it was only a good bridging movie. It was not a good movie on it's own, at least Rogue One was

I'll chime in here too. Part of me is definitely being contrarian when I dislike that part.

But looking at it from a distance, it's clear that it was added as an indulgent ending to satisfy fans, especially when they already knew the ending.

Thematically it doesn't mesh either. It crashes against the sad ending and even if it were a good fit for Vader's character (it isn't) they don't support it at all in the film, providing no motivations or reasons for why he just went apeshit.

>and then Arnold covered himself with MUD because the alien couldn't him with his cool night-vision goggles
>and then he fought the predator with like his bare hands without his shirt on!
>and then when the predator died HE BLEW HIMSELF UP how fucking metal

you can do this with any action scene in any movie and you know it

If I wanted to turn off my brain and see Vader wreck shit I'd go play a video game. He was a third wheel in the movie and the final scene made no sense in the context of his character and the story.

the end where he is slaughtering rebels? nah

the scene in his silly castle on mustafar? definitely. "choke on your aspirations"? really? jesus christ

you know that's a shit comparison and you're just pretending to be stupid. here's your (You)

She was a girl with Daddy and abandonment issues compounded by having two father figures leave back to back. Kind of a bitch. Resourceful. Also apparently willing to die.

In her novel she loses more than Saw and Galen.
They mention how she lost so much she was already to give up in prison which is right when the movie starts.

I liked the girl with the pretty teeth though.

This is what i was going to post

>in her novel

All movies are an absolute waste of time.

Congratulations! You discovered the secret of Sup Forums

Rebel Rising

A tragically misguided young woman who has fallen in with a very bad crowd. She was always an impetuous girl... as a child she seemed inordinately jealous of any attention her father showed me.

I can't say what she did or what she looked like? What else is there to say?

To be fair, Vader has always been a bit of a smart ass.

better than TFA

and plebs like Rob Ager and Ben Shapiro think it's a masterpiece. what losers

Fuck this anti-white Jew propaganda bullshit

Cinematography was decent.

Only good parts of the score were the original parts.

The whole 'Dirty Dozen In Space' story angle was cool.

Too bad about the poorly written female main character lacked any depth.

And the poorly written meme supporting characters that had no depth.

And the good vehicular/architectural/nature CGI countered hard by awful character CGI.

It ended up being essentially a linear Star Wars spinoff video game. Could have been worse, wasn't good.

you seem mad are you ok

She didn't want to be thrust into any part of the war because of her past with her mother being killed, father being taken away by the empire, and being thrust into the rebellion as a child soldier on the more extreme side of it. She probably saw some friend of hers turn into a suicide bomber and then was left in a ditch with a knife and abandoned by her surrogate father figure.

She has a heart of gold but the years of war have become a massive weight upon her and she doesn't want to fight anymore, but when she sees a glimpse of hope for her real father, the only person she really cares about, she decides to help the rebels for her own personal reasons, before shedding her personal greed for the greater good.

Now describe Rey with the same things.

Disney ruins everything

>being this much of a fag.
desu, though, the best thing about this movie is that all the main rebel heroes died.
I sincerely don't know what people's problem with this movie or Jyn is.

The only thing good about rogue one was the half in the bag review.

>tweets from writers
>film doesn't go on any pro-white tirades, nor does it show any actual racism/specieism from the Empire.
It doesn't show the rebels being backstabber Aloha Snackbars, though.

So, why are you mad, user? Rogue one was literally "The Empire Did Nothing Wrong: The Movie".

>it does show*

Ya know except for the Death Star firing and Vader's badassery finally brought back to the films.

I've never seen someone get triggered over a scene being badass.
You'd probably kill your cat out of anger if you watched One Punch Man.

I'm not a fan of Star Wars, but I watched Rogue One expecting it to be a Sci-Fi action film and it delivered.
But damn, that was a mediocre flick people could do without watching it. Taken on the otherhand was kino.