I'm....confused. I thought that body shaming was a bad thing? I thought liberals hated it?

I'm....confused. I thought that body shaming was a bad thing? I thought liberals hated it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesSACorey/status/766448660980703234
youtube.com/watch?v=P6T8Na7y_xE
twitter.com/indecline_
thisisindecline.com/rack/category/all
bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-news/443947/body-parts-were-stolen-hospital-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>body shaming
Why is showing his body intrinsically body shaming? Are you that insecure? Is he?

Bodyshaming can only apply to females. Like how racism can only apply to whites.

I also find it massively hypocritical that I have Facebook friends who share this picture and laugh at it who also share facebook posts about "body shaming" for women etc.

Somebody go put a "body shaming is NOT ok" sign on it and report back

Funny, this must be the first time I've seen liberals contradict themselves.

Oh no wait, it happens all the time.

says who..............

Let's ask this question, why is this a funny statue? Why do people poke fun at it? Oh, because he's fat and has a small penis. What if Conservatives did this to Hillary? Hmmmmmm

Is it body shaming. Does Trump really look like this naked?

These were anarchists, though.

Sup Forums
Why don't you go and smash those awful statues?

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

literally everything, including genocide, is a ok as long as that's the case.

In an alternate universe this was a statue of Hillary. What happens?

We NEED to make a naked fat statue of Hillary with a small penis right fucking now!

Or how bullets can only be applied to darkies.

Listen, back in my left wing days, I operated online exactly as I do now- mean-spirited for the lulz. I didn't give a shit about "social justice" and I was definitely a racist, but it always cracked me up to call conservatives racist/fat/homophobic/whatever.

I'm not saying all of the SJWs are like old me, some are genuinely mentally ill and believe what they say, but keep that in mind.

My friends say it's OK because muh soginy and privilege+power etc and the small dick jokes are ok because of claims of having a huge dick. They'd probably have left him alone down there if he hadn't bragged about it

Oh ya no it's totally cool to shame someone for their body when they're a RACIST SEXIST ASSHOLE
>:( (By their own definition)

Unfortunately, all the people with arts degrees are liberals.

>The left is one person
Ishiggy diggy

His hands are too big

The statue is literally called "The Emperor Has No Balls"

It's bodyshaming because he isn't as fat, as doesn't have small penis. These people are anti-Trump and their way of making fun of Trump is making him fatter and making his penis small. This is literally body shaming.

>What if Conservatives did this to Hillary?
do it. Show to the world how hypocrites the libertards are

>Implying it takes any skill to make a statue that ugly

I'd do it myself but I'm not an autist and I am employed

This libcuck is actually calling it out:

>twitter.com/JamesSACorey/status/766448660980703234

Credit where credit is due

No no, you misunderstood.

Intolerance of intolerance isn't bigoted, it's righteous!

>"haha, he has a teenie weenie, a little gross chode. That will show him! And them! Take that, you inbred redneck hillbilly scum! You cannot even begin to fathom how much smarter i am than you! Naanaaaa boo booo hahaaa you dipshits!"

*CNN*
>We've been covering this statue for a few days now and we just CAN'T believe conservatives went too far this time
>We're joined now by a Gender Studies teacher from Harvard, Ms. Shekelstein what are your thoughts on this statue?
>OY let me tell you something body shaming IS NOT ok. White males continue to appress women through things like this
>And what do you think should be done?
>Take the statue down immediately, fine and shame the person who made the statue

*Meanwhile hundreds of feminists from Buzzfeed and the likes type furiously on their keyboards of how sexist and fucked up this is because "Everyone is beautiful"

this thread... ugh. just ugh.

how do you not understand? i literally dont get it.

The country gets flipped upside down. The media attacks Trump as being the hateful catalyst for such gross misogyny and objectification. The NBA has some gay ass headband that they have to wear for a month. Etc.
I still think its cute that a group as effete and fat as liberals is always the first to make allegations regarding penis size.

not if your a light skinned fellow.

>small dick jokes are ok because of claims of having a huge dick. They'd probably have left him alone down there if he hadn't bragged about it

So can we body shame any women who brags about being "sexy" or "beautiful"?

Somebody needs to put a naked Hillary statue next to this one, then sit back and enjoy the mental gymnastics.

I thought fuckin weird to see videos of men taking pictures of the penis

Also I don't understand why people think he has a small dick, he's very tall.

his penor can't be THAT small

Trump has fucked lots of women and has like 5 kids, people with under average dicks are usually insecure about it and don't sleep around all that much. Specially if you're a celebrity for fear of it getting out I would imagine

Just libcunts BTFOing themselves like always.

It's more difficult than it looks. You can't just make it ugly, you have to make it tastefully ugly.

you mad cause a statue of your boyfriend has been erected
and now the world knows that your BF has a tiny penis
you love an old ugly man with a tiny penis
that's gross and you should be ashamed

>naked trump statue - OK
>Hillary in a bikini - CENSOR THIS HATEFUL VIOLENCE AGAINST WYMYN

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? DO I ACTUALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN MY REASONING TO YOU?

You type like you were just gifted a computer in Calais
>o wait

Buy a block of styrofoam, some gypsum or whatever to cover it, some paint and you have the basic idea. Just put some care in it and everyone can be an "artist"

You haven't already been doing that?

>Unfortunately
But that's a good thing
Artfags don't get to stay on the plane

Anyone can be an artist, it just depends on whether it looks like shit or not.

welcome to liberal mental gymnastics
>but it's ok when we do it!

Fun fact;

"Indecline", the group that made the statues, had nothing to model Trump's lower 2/3s from, so they used the body of one of their own overweight members.

His gut and tiny micropenis can be seen at 1:00 in this music video they made.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6T8Na7y_xE

>Anyone can be an artist, it just depends on whether it looks like shit or not.

It literally doesn't depend on whether it looks like shit or not

i'd fuck that
needs to be more ugly

AAAAAAAWWWWW. I did that on purpose

i bet its worse than that

I meant would the normies accept and agree with the shaming because of the targeted women being a braggart.

sry I invade your safe place and insult your boyfriend
I m also sorry I hurt your feelings (muhhhhh)
but face it Dahnald is a old fat fuck with a tiny penis and you're in love with an old fat fuck with a tiny penis
the alt right turned Sup Forums into a gay forum where people who love old fat fucks with micro penises can talk about their love for old fat fuck with tiny penises
and that thanks to the jewish press: breitbart and the drudge report
and thanks to Milo le faggot too

Takes one to know one Mr. Muhammed Frog ;)

>Let's ask this question, why is this a funny statue?
Who said it was? Do you find it funny?

>Why do people poke fun at it?
Because it's a bad statue of Presidential candidate standing naked in the middle of nowhere.

>Oh, because he's fat and has a small penis.
He's fat in real life.

I don't know about his penis size. Sorry they didn't make it an 9in slab of salami for you, I guess that's what Trump supporters want to see. Why don't you make your own statues with what you feel is a realistic depiction of his cock?

> It's not wrong when WE do it

Liberal motto. Also the reason why liberalism always eats itself, as "we" starts applying to smaller and smaller identity groups as it approaches its true value, "I."

T H I C C

Don't count me among such filth, you plebeian hack

>Who said it was?
90% of liberals.

>He's fat in real life.
Doubt he has a gut like that.

How is that body shaming though. Does he literally have no balls? Or is it some form of satire?

But depicting him as a certain size or with a certain penis girth isn't body shaming because it's not making a claim that he's *too fat* or his penis is *too small*. It's an obvious caricature. Why are you concerned with realism?

Do you also ask why Obama has huge fucking ears in political cartoons?

:d

>90% of liberals.
That's a lot of people to collect opinions from.

>Doubt he has a gut like that.
Perhaps, but it doesn't look that far off.

>actually trying to defend this
It's body shaming. You're a hypocritical feminist. Fuck you.

If you know of any donald statue near you, you have the moral obligation to decorate it as a shrine.

liberals are just faggots in disguise, they are lying bastards who would do anything including sucking off nigger dick to get what they want. they have no character, class or style. ignore them, keep calm and make trump the president. game over for niggers & their handlers.

>build statue of Hillary
>saggy tits
>catheter with leg bag
>defibrillator backpack
>seizure medication strewn around her feet
>perfection.part
>load statue into the bed of my truck
>garage door opens before I hit the button
>wut
>6 tacticool soldiers start to clear my garage
>see a trademark Hillary logo on one of their vests
>they finally see me sitting in the cab of my truck
>mfw

and then you shoot yourself in the back of your head
4 times

>fat shaming
>eunuch shaming
WEW. Didn't think this true. Then again they can all conveniently ignore that aspect as long as they are the ones doing it.

I look forward to your bawwing when conservatives use this technique

Is this the most immature thing the left has done? It seems like they're really doing anything to make trump look bad. Have conservatives done something similair, because this seems more like a thing of the left.

9 inches; Ivana conformed it.

If you crackthem open, there is a hillary statue inside

Nice strawman, how do you know that the guy who made this is anti body shaming? I've met tons of liberals who hate fatties.

The same argument could be made the other way around.
>Sup Forums, altright, milo type of fellas think bodyshaming is useful
>their hero gets bodyshamed
>liberals are the hypocrites not us

well both of you are actually. The thing is that Trump has crossed so many boundaries and offended so many that some classes that some people just dont care about being fair anymore. Not that I agree with them. Just think about the John McCain comment for Christ's sake

*so many social classes

>his body looks like that
>his wife is a model

Really made me think

>Trump will call about his dick size and pull out a certificate
>My dick fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

Ya, the big ears are supposed to make people look stupid, they did it with Bush too. So like that, this entire statue is used to shame someone.

Haven't you figured it out?

Everything that liberals hate the most is what they themselves are. They project their worst traits onto others and then rail against them in an attempt to deny that they exhibit any of those qualities themselves. When you corner them, they resort to the things they purport to oppose.

Their irrational fear and hatred of Trump is reaching a fever pitch, so now they have to resort to body shaming.

>I thought that body shaming was a bad thing?
Silly patriarch! That only applies to women. Men are disgusting beasts and should be shamed in every shape and form. Women are beautiful goddesses no matter how unhealthy and fat they are.

> people think the model actually finds trump physically attractive
> doesn't assume what she finds attractive is his wealth and success

Well yeah, Melania married Trump because he's filthy rich you dumb nigger.

You figured out billionaires can afford prostitutes? Good for you.

How is it body shaming to show people that aren't fat on posters? Are the left that insecure? Are you?

Wouldn't that still fall under body shaming even if the liberal artist hates them? Doesn't this destroy their moral high ground the left is always trying exploit.

Also many liberals are celebrating this as a fuck you to trump, doesn't that make them hypocrites?

Liberals support anything, even rape, as long as it happens to people they don't like.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

It's OK when faggots do it. And if they can expose kids to male nudity, all the better.

Call them out. Ask "isn't this body shaming? You post that no one should be body shamed all the time so I'm just wondering"

Well atleast now you know what hypocrites these assholes are. They only use these words to have the appearance that they're nice and tolerant but they're just total hypocritical assholes.
>it's ok as long as it doesn't happen to me

this, they're only against things when they're done against them.

Well technically
>it's ok as long as it doesn't happen to me or someone i like
>if it happens to someone i don't like ITS PERFECTLY FINE!

This is true. Bigotry is about a power relationship. If you already have power, then you can't be susceptible to it because it has no effects whatsoever.

White men need to check their privilege and stop being butthurt beta virgins.

>What if Conservatives did this to Hillary?

Holy shit some artfag do this.

>bigotry is a power relationship
No it doesn't work that way whatsoever.. that whole terminology was invented by retards such as yourself to give yourself an excuse for acting like that thinking that if you made that shit up there is no repercussions for you acting like that.

If you take that whole fairytale away that you just described, leftists would have to admit how intolerant and bigotted they really are.

How dumb are you? To make a good statue, you need training in "fine art." The discipline of "Fine Art" is one of many that constitute the "liberal arts" or "humanities." Particularly important fields include Philosophy, Literature, History, Classics, and Gender Studies.

Please learn what the thing is that you're trying to ridicule before you attempt to demean it. In addition, humanities fields don't have a single political orientation. If anything, the field is oriented toward white European males, so should be Sup Forums's favorite.

>the people who made this shit are truly "fine art" bros..

You're in for such a treat..

These are the guys who made it
twitter.com/indecline_
thisisindecline.com/rack/category/all

Something that speaks to their incredible character bangkokpost.com/learning/learning-news/443947/body-parts-were-stolen-hospital-says

Also the same guys who made money on bumfights.

Please go shopping leftist retards, it's right up your alley!

You're a butthurt virginal white male who is mad that the world wasn't given to you on a platter. You don't experience real prejudice or bigotry in your life. Stop trying the reclaim the genuinely subaltern experience of black people, LGBT people, and women. Just accept that your penis is small and stop trying to blame others for being bigoted toward you.

Bigotry is like colonization. The one with power can never be the colonized.