You'll never have a gf that sends you shit like this because you're paki/indian and undesirable

>you'll never have a gf that sends you shit like this because you're paki/indian and undesirable

i used to feel sorry for you until you started shittalking nonwhite girls

Can't your parents set up a date for you? All the fat Indian programmers I know got married that way

do you use maple leaf to wipe away your poo?

I went clubbing for the first time last night and it was actually really fun despite it just being a bunch of sweaty people awkwardly dancing in a tight space with really loud music.
Not Indian but I wanted to share.

STILL posting!? How many times have we got to teach you this lesson afgh*N? Give me your address.

INDIAN MALE THROATS ARE FOR WHITE COCK. INDIAN THROAT PUSSY IS FOR WHITE MEN

I like whites and asians simple as that, fuck pajeetas

yeah let me get married to a fat pajeeta that cares more about my wallet than me

no I use a bidet + toilet paper

tell me more pls, what's a club like? I don't have normie friends so I wouldn't know

modi is a kutta

You almost got me but I'm a Spic that can only love Brunette NORTHERN Spaniards with bangs. I love them and I want to give them the gift of life and have mini-mes running around Spain!

I love bangs too, wish I had a gf that had them

god I wish that were me

Yes bangs are good.

My gf did send me a pic of her bangs after her haircut, but sadly no skin, she doesn't even like penis in her mouth that much.

I don't know why I can't find beautiful Galician women with bangs on google but I know they exist because my first and unrequited love was back in high school and she was a Galician exchange student. She already had a boyfriend back in Spain which I found out when I found her on Facebook but I decided to go for it because I loved her! Gave her flowers and shit which made her mirin and asked her to the prom but she was going with her Italian exchange sister. Now two years later I'm still thinking of my plan to hurry up and graduate from uni, get some money, go to her comune, marry her, and possibly get the Galician as a mistress because I still love her!

I know that that makes me sound creepy as hell but I don't really care because I just love making ludicrous posts like this.

Stop making so many threads in such a short time damn it.

>spends all day inside making threads about how no girl will like him instead of going outside to find a gf

Youre doing this to yourself and I dont feel bad for you anymore tbqhwy

You have to be the saddest poster on Sup Forums and that's saying a lot. Go back to /r9k/ please. I've legit seen fob poos in my uni have more confidence than you and actually pull chicks. However are you so pathetic despite growing up in a first world country?

To be fair, not even the whites in this board get to experience that. It's mostly just a beta problem that most virgins have

I'd make more if 5 wasn't the limit (TIL)

I've tried everything irl, i'm too blackpilled now

i've never been on r9k, also massive cope, you're a poo larping

whites could easily get a 6-8/10 asian gf

>curreyincel
Don't you belong on Reddit?

Bangs are great. Indians and Pakistanis are not undesirable, though.

they banned r/incels, i posted on Sup Forums since 2007 though so its all good I belong here more

We are undesirable to most women, even our own

your mom

I don't believe so. Show me your argument, what makes you undesirable?

>you'll never have a gf that sends you shit like this
Good. The quirky girl shit gets old fast.

>banned incels
BTFO

Post pics with timestamp and we'll tell you what to change

even indian/paki chads that are objective 8/10s good job good body/fit can only pull ugly girls

its hopeless for people like me king of manlet size 180cm only 6-7/10 face, small frame narrow shoulders i have no hope, if i was white at least I could get a 6/10 asian gf no problem but because im paki/indian im undesirable to virtually every girl, no girl has ever ever ever eeeever expressed interest in me, EVER, do you know how bad that feels? I'm on the verge of tears here... and don't give me bullshit like you're a bad person, I've never wronged anybody in life, i've always been a kind, caring person and will continue to be one in real life

Bangs are a terrible idea. Only SEA girls should consider bangs (fringe).