So if he took a bath would he use soap, or would he use toothpaste?

So if he took a bath would he use soap, or would he use toothpaste?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrodysplasia_ossificans_progressiva
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish I was made out of teeth.

Is that the tooth?

I'm can't decide if I'm disgusted or not

When he eats, does he just roll over his food?

The first season of this show looked stupid, but the trailer for the second season looks good and actually has a creepy concept.

Just seeing it doesn't do it for me, but watching it in motion on the show is fucking gross.
Sidenote, the show's breddy gud.

real.

I want to scrape them all off

Did you actually watch the first season?
I thought it was really well directed.

It's only six episodes, worth it too. Good tv horror

what is the goddamn name fags??????

>filename of op

:D

I just want to claw at him

Bad.

I'm expecting another bastardization of a decent creepypasta by hamfisting in way too much unnecessary narrative bullshit. Would have been better if each episode was a different pasta and just cut all characterization and side plot, the fun in the stories is their relative shortness and direct storytelling.

Braces must cost his parents a fortune.

Stalactites?

underrated

Anyone else excited for season 2: No end house?

WHY DO I WANT TO TOUCH IT SO BAD.
I just want to run my hands on its head feeling the texture, I fucking dont know why, it sickens me.

I want to smack it with a baseball bat and watch the chiclets fly everywhere.

I'm waiting for season 3: The McDonald's Building.

This show had so much potential and then fell flat. Why was his brother such a dick? How the fuck did they create the show yet others their age new about it?

no because you use a jaw to eat, dumbass

Bone cancer

What was the tooth monster for anyways? Cause the brother missed a tooth? How'd that tie to the show pirate cove? Why'd the kids become possessed? I thought the monster took them to the pocket dimension or just murdered them? What? So many cool elements that felt like pieces of different puzzles jammed together.

The first season is actually pretty good.

Because he lived on through blood sacrifice, essentially. It was a monstrous body that he hated.

Because it was a fun pirate show that he created in his mind to share with people.

Because he wanted revenge on everyone and he was becoming a crazed lunatic the more he used his powers.

This show wasn't that complicated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrodysplasia_ossificans_progressiva

his only regret was having bonitis

oh...

I'd rather get bone cancer than get bone cancer