~~triple-quad double agent swap cross chess movements~~

~~triple-quad double agent swap cross chess movements~~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15822)
businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-emails-trump-campaign-ukraine-russia-2016-8
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15822
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/07/hillary_clinton_emails_reveal_she_loves_new_york_apples.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well fuck. I hope Miller sticks around.

F

Yes.

Manafort was trying to make Trump act more "presidential" and Trump hired Bannon and they've decided to go back to the Lebowski strategy of the primary where Trump acts like himself.

>no more Mobster Manafort memes

>Smilowitz

I thought the last few speeches, with a more presidential feel, we great.

I was also under the impression that they were made by both Bannon and Manafort or something

DRUMPF IS A FUCKING RETARD SO IS EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM

SEE YOU IN 2020 YOU MOUTH BREATHING KEKS, ASSUMING THE REPUBLISHIT PARTY EVEN LASTS THAT LONG (PROTIP: IT LITERALLY WONT)

Getting fired by Trump is one of the best things to happen to a person. They have this work experience with a big name that lets them walk into a new job or set out on their own.

Its not like Hillary where you commit suicide with a barbell while shooting yourself in the back of the head five times with your hands bound.

Hard to know, Manafort is talented, but Trump has decided to go a different direction.

Show your respect lads.

F

Lol. This is turning into such a shitshow. We have a race between a soon to be zombie, Trump (who is going full retard in between giving good speeches), a commie, and DUDE WEED.
I'm voting for Trump but you guys can't say this shit is going well.

F

Set as my Twitter banner

We'll remember.

I hope he stops with all of this gay and minority outreach. Sam Francis made this clear years ago that Republicans win with White votes. Trump doesn't have to be hostile to non-Whites, but 2/3 of the electorate is White and he polls above 60 percent with them. Whether Trump wins 8% of the Black vote or 14% won't make any difference.

Remember the terrible "racist" Willie Horton ad Bush 41 used to get elected. Guess why.

youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y

> lebowski

Just switched mine for the day

The Trump abides.

>not mentioning the Ukranian bribery case against him.

It's clear that is what partially precipitated his release from the organization.

Good luck to him in future professional endeavors. This was a long time coming.

For a professional he did a pretty shitty job. Starting with the forced prompter speeches, ending with the melania speech disaster. Get fucked Drumpfkins, it's august and he is losing big times.

Manafort tried to cuck the Trumpster and was shown the door. whoopity dooooooo.

In the third act, our hero draws from the inspiration and strength of his origins we learned in the first act, and the focused discipline he learned in the second act.

No Delegates for you!

>$.05 has been added to your account

Shut up, you fucking moron

Apples for private use?

>thinking Manafort isn't still "workin'" for the campaign.

Didnt know they were making such a big deal out of it

He now works on a secret project called "Snowhite".

Rumors says this leaked Email has something to do with it.

[Subject Apples](wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15822)

It was picking up steam. At first, there were droplets here and there in fringe media, but the whiff hit the noses of some heavy hitters and they were publishing some stuff on it. If Manafort stayed on, it would've become full blown AIDS crisis tier.

Also, Manafort was being pushed out. Hiring Bannion was clearly Trump's way of telling Manafort his services weren't needed or required anymore. Manafort tried to stay on, but Trump most likely sat him down and told him it was over, and to resign gracefully. Probably even gave him a nice financial package for his services.

>businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-emails-trump-campaign-ukraine-russia-2016-8

I'm sure now that Trump's gotten rid of the literal Russian agent who spent the last 5 months managing his campaign, all those questions about Putin owning him will quickly fade away, right?

What is Snowhite?

I like to think that manafort knew what was coming, suggested he get someone else, and waited till he did to step out

>Getting fired by Trump is one of the best things to happen to a person. They have this work experience with a big name that lets them walk into a new job or set out on their own.

Are you this dense or just trolling?
Paul Manafort is a professional, who does not need Trump's name in the slightest.

Read user

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15822

At least working for Trump doesn't get you killed, it just gets you a nice severance package and a good reference

How to Lose a Presidential Campaign: The Post.

Manafort was working for free.

Jesus, it's like watching someone negotiate with a hooker off of craig's list without explicitly talking about money or sex.

What are apples?

It's makes a difference - if he can he should appeal to as many groups as possible with conservative policies

Are there more bizzaro mails like that?

>Trump on his third campaign manager already
JUST

syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/07/hillary_clinton_emails_reveal_she_loves_new_york_apples.html

wtf I hate trump now

>replying to that shit
Be better than that

Brietbart

Milo is literally running the trump campaign

>Milo is literally running the trump campaign

That faggot isnt running shit

kek, his campaign is imploding, at this point I'm not even sure he will make it to election day, he'll probably quit after the first debate

>he'll probably quit after the first debate

You seriously think that Hillary will physically survive having facts and logic mixed up with his banter thrown at her with no way to weasel herself out?

This is really bad for Trump. Manafort is the only reason he's gotten this far. Looks like a sign that he's ready to quit tbqh.