Canada Why?

Did we talk about this? Comedian fined by Canacuck for a joke...thought police now. Flaming PM. Legalized bestiality. Shitposting. This is why everyone hates you people.

heatst.com/culture-wars/comedian-fined-42000-for-telling-a-joke/

Bump. I need to discuss this with someone pls.

If you didn't have such a spineless faggot like Trudeau in you'd just tell them to fuck off.

Based Tones continually told them to fuck off.

Like when you're over in Europe backpacking...everyone seems to love the plucky, friendly smiling Canadians. But in reality it's a joke of a country and we should probably send the Reserves in to take over and occupy.

I went to Canada once to go fishing. Tons of mosquitos and weird looking people.

Anyone ever had Molson Ice? Terrible.

The gay didn't sue because of the joke, he sued for libel, he said because of the joke his reputation was destroyed and all, but it's not the joke itself but the repercussions of it that are the cause of the trial.

So yeah, b/c of the joke then. Thought police.

Found the Jew.

I live in Quebec where Mike Ward mostly operates and a vast majority of people support him and he's been pretty popular for many years.

desu I haven't been following the story too much. Last I heard he was appealing this bullshit.

i might be swedish

but at least im not canadian

:^)

And desu is somehow fucking randomly inserted into messages by this site now?

Written by Bill Hicks? Is this an jokes??

Land of the Corrupt and the Home of the Cucks

what was the joke?

>ordering lady's beer
>after ordering lady's beer, cant handle the lady's beer

To paraphrase, there was a make a wish kid who sang a song for the Pope and years later was still not dead, so Mike said the kid should be killed or give the wish back

Big fan of Mike Ward, real disapointed in my country right now.
Basically he dared making a very good joke about this handicapped kid, Jeremy Gabriel, who got somewhat famous in Québec for singing to the pope.
Years after the joke was made, the parents and the kid decided to sue Mike Ward, although he wasn't the only comedian to have mocked Jeremy, blaming him for the bullying the kid had received during his teenage years.
Freedom of speech is fucking dead here.

That's actually not bad at all.

If that's a $42,000 fine then I'm probably up for hanging for things I've said here.

For the americans to lazy to click the link, this is what happened.

And to be fair. It is Quebec. So it doesnt count as Canadian.

Sorry to break it to you, but as long as Québec is not separated from Canada, it does count as Canadian.

Need to open up a new line of Insurance policies for comedians to protect them from Hurt Feelings Litigation.