In January of this year, the Pope Francisc visited Chile

In January of this year, the Pope Francisc visited Chile.
What was the surprise ?
Few people went to see him. One reason is due many pedophile cases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdBKqp-gV7c
t13.cl/noticia/nacional/este-es-plan-contingencia-fin-semana-largo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wanted to tell you all in person that Roberto Bolaño was a fucking hack

You just hate that he's Argentinian

This. Even Peru had fun when he came over. Why aren't you more like your neighbor?

ateo sidita

Because of pic related

So because you found out that there were pedo priests in your country you THEN decided that it was a good idea to not be so trusting of strangers around your kid?

That's because until the middle 90's, pedophilia here was rarely seen.

Poor trusting Chileans, you join a Great War of the Pacific, drink firewater, and commit atrocities, now they're just too nice because everybody will destroy each other again if even one of them is a little bit of a ruffian then another war will break out.

el peruANO

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

I hate the catholic church but it annoys me how the media constantly portrays it as a kiddy diddler organization but ignores public school molestation rates.
They just need more funding I suppose.

Why, did he stop giving gobbies or something?

Just because I know the history of fellow American countries makes me a llama? Okay then, you've asked for it boy.
Beaches are for Bolivians.
Pisco is Peruvian.
Columbus day not Día de la Raza.
Take me to your milongas.
Argentinians are more romantic, more chivalrous, and better lovers.
What does Cinderalla and the Chilean soccer team have in common? Both keep running away from the ball.
Where is Chile anyways?
My God, while I was typing you got SO upset that you decided to whip out that pasta. I'm actually happy that I got you so upset.
Yeah I get that, the cognitive dissonance always baffled me. Speaking about school molestation rates, what region has the most? For some reason I always think of the Mormons and Utah when it gets brought up.

He was a priest with powerful connections with the chilean political elite, so guess yourself what happened when they discovered that he was a pedophile, after years of denouncing him

I don't care about anything you posted there. We're happy being an irrelevant, mestizo country.

You're fine about that but the Chilean up there can't even handle some light teasing, and we're supposed to be the ones that can't handle it! Please discipline your countryman gentleChilean user.

I'm the same poster you mutt. We really don't care about anything you posted right there.
Specially this
>Take me to your milongas.
What did you tried to say with that?

isn't the number of school employees much larger than the number of priests...

>Columbus day not Día de la Raza.
kys

I don't know much about your laws. Do you guys punish thought crimes or something?

So you admit that you went to a public high school and don't even know that Argentinians have milongas, and that no fellow Burger tourist yup ever gave you that question? Do you live in the south or are you just too isolated in your mountain town?
Not trying to rile you up Mexianon you're cool. Just teasing this boyo here.

Milonga here is only known as a musical genre, nothing more. And no, no burgers asking that, and if it was the case, people here will probably laugh and say "puta el gringo weon jajajajaja"
Also
>Columbus day not Día de la Raza.
Most probably spaniards will get triggered with that.

That's bull, even Santiago will have people turn their heads if you say that. Hell good chance that even the Palestinians would get triggered due to their struggles being likened to what the natives went through. Spaniards wouldn't care about it unless Moors are somehow connected to it.

>Even Santiago will have people turn their heads if you say that.
Dude, i live in Santiago, people don't care about dia de la raza or dia del encuentro entre dos mundos, wich is his actual name by the way. They only care that it is a holiday and you can go to the beach or stay at your home.

>Peopl don't care and totally don't have a festival with Mapuche leaders at Plaza Italia at 9:00 AM, and there's totally no protest groups trying in vain to have the Chilean government lads resign.
Now I know you're just making shit up by this point. Go back to your middle class mountain private school boyo, you've obviously haven't had the time to go back home yet and actually explore the city.

people dont give a shit, its just a day of not going to work

The same could be said for most holidays in the Americas, but obviously people do give a shit or else they wouldn't have festivals and dancing to it instead of going to the beach or even staying at home.
youtube.com/watch?v=WdBKqp-gV7c

Hahahahahahaha user, few people go to that march that day. Meli Wixan Mapu, who's the organizer of that rally, isn't even recognized as an influyent mapuche organization outside Santiago, and there are some rural mapuche communities who openly resents their urban "cousins".
Looks like the
>let me tell you about your country
meme is real

Dejalo, si este tipo es el tipico gringuito que cree que lo sabe todo porque googlea antes de contestar. No tiene idea por ejemplo, de las numerosas disputas no solo entre mapuches urbanos y rurales, si no que entre estos mismos, como por ejemplo la CAM con el Consejo de Todas las Tierras o Wente Winkul Mapu

>20 guys who are bored to death go to some march
>suddenly it is an fundamental piece of a country's culture
OH NO NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why is there conflict between urban and rural mapuches?

Surely you mean Enrique Antileo, Meli Wixan Mapu is the name of the organization boyo. And rural areas will always resent the urbanites, and at times not even care about what they do in the first place. See Bolivia and Peru as an example. Hell all three countries pretty much just use them as booster packs for when the elections are near.
There are approximately 292 thousand Mapuche living in Santiago. There's going to be a much higher number than what you're thinking of.
De que carajo piensas? Nunca dije que yo sabia todo en el mundo. Solo estoy tratando a jugar overwatch, y por eso no estoy contestando rapidamente.

> Enrique Antileo
Con eso demostraste que no tienes idea de nada. Enrique Antileo fue dirigente hace unos 10 años de Meli Wixan Mapu,y hoy si bien participa, esta mas enfocado en contribuir mediante su labor de academico y antropologo en la USACH y mediante otras iniciativasde difusion de historia mapuche. Lo conozco personalmente y se de lo que hablo.
Va tente gente a la marcha, que los pacos y el gobierno esta mas enfocado en la cantidad de personas que abandona la ciudad para ir de vacaciones ese fin de semana largo que andar cuidando una marcha a la que con suerte van 500-1000 personas. Por ejemplo, este es el tipo de noticias que se ven en esos dias previos y posteriores al 12 de octubre t13.cl/noticia/nacional/este-es-plan-contingencia-fin-semana-largo

No me des esa mierda. En los 90 habia un monton de Mapuche manifestantes que seguiban molestando el gobierno sobre los derechos de los Mapuche. Claro que gente se van a la playa, pero tambien hay un monton que corren porque no quieren estar en esa monton de mierda.

Ësas manifestaciones fueron por la Central Ralco, en Alto Bio Bio, organizadas por las hermanas Quintreman, que por lo demas, funcionaron en una organica distinta a la que tu crees que funcionaron. Si, fueron mas masivas, yo mismo participe en ellas, pero de ahi a parar la ciudad, ni por donde. Mas masivas fueron las manifestaciones cuando se tomo al viejo culiao de Pinochet preso.
Debes dejar de creer que porque hayas leido Azkintuwe ahora ultimo, o algun libro o tener clases alguna vez un semestre sobre el tema te hacen un experto sobre aquello.
Todos ustedes gringuitos de mierda son iguales, creen que lo saben todo pero no cachan nada.

Y sólo porque estuviste allí piensas que puedes insultar y denunciar loque yo digo? Dime loque hicisteis en Alto Bío-Bío, has movido los pudús de los pastos y huevoneasteis con ellos, no? Y para ser mas claro, esas imagenes paso en Santiago en 2013. Sigues sera un idiota que no sabe loque esta pasando en su propio ciudad.

wtf I love Chile now

based Chile
fuck cucktholics

Based american defending peninsular interest in the western indias.

of course it's a fucking chicano

I'm not some fucking damn Chicano there are just those in New England that actually know what's going on in the Americas. Stop being a little bitch and own up.
Thanks man, these boyos can be riled up pretty easily and are great at deflecting but once you break their language trump card they come down hard.

Y quien te esta hablando de la imagen en especifico, analfabeto de mierda. Te estoy hablando de lo que mencionas de las marchas de los años 90.
> Dime loque hicisteis en Alto Bío-Bío
Y tu eres estupido o te haces? Las marchas fueron principalmente en Santiago y Los Angeles, pero nuevamente no logras comprender lo que escribo.
Ademas esas imagenes que muestran pasan TODOS los años, desde principios de los 80 en adelante.
Con todo lo que has escrito, solo demuestras que todo lo puesto ha sido porque te enteraste ahora en Google, en especial con lo de Emilio JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
Gringuito patetico

*Enrique

>What does Cinderalla and the Chilean soccer team have in common? Both keep running away from the ball.
You're just mad that they beat you 7-0

NYC public schools alone probably employ more people than every Catholic church in the US

>Just because I know the history of fellow American countries
>fellow American countries
So are you Mexican or Guatemalan?

He's right technically, but he IS a New Englander....

And also this guys sounds reeeeeaaaaally butthurt so thank you Mass bro for showing Yankee superiority once again.

>I hate the catholic church but it annoys me how the media constantly portrays it as a kiddy diddler organization but ignores public school molestation rates.
maybe because the catholic church (which claims divinity) actively tries to cover these cases up?