This is a friendly reminder

Love is a song that never ends. youtu.be/X5UASI5rY7A When was the last time you watched an old film from your childhood and cried a little?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIaM52JCK4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bambi bored me to tears. Give me Fox & the Hound any day.

fox and the hound is nostalgia shit

It's better than Bambi. Enjoy your neutered girly movie.

Why did you cry? Because it reminded you that you'll never reproduce?

Bambi objectively has better animation, Fox and Hound objectively has a tighter narrative. I prefer Bambi though because it really is an incredible technical achievement and plot is one of the least important aspects of cinema.

Blah blah blah no one cares fag Bambi is a sissy flick for little sissies.

fox and the hound is jewish anti-white propaganda

Bambi contributed to the sissification of America by breeding a bunch of sissies who ran crying to their mommies when the stupid deer gets killed by some hunters. OMG HUNTING IS BAD I'M A VEGETARIAN NOW! Wouldn't be surprised if Bambi is responsible for an entire generation giving up meat. Bunch of sissy faggots.

>Trying to start internet fights over kids movies
>Trying this hard to make connections between a sad moment in a movie and the "sissification of America".
>Giving a shit about what other people eat

t. sissy faggot. Guess I hit a nerve sissy boy. Go back to your girly talking deer movie and your plushie.

read the book

read the book

I have no tv or computer, only my phone :(

read the book

Fawns lose their spots in fall. I immediately turned the movie off after I saw that. Unrealistic.

I get a bit sad watching Watership Down but I haven't watched it in about 5 years.
Keep in mind this children's movie features a rabbit getting strangled by wire.

Why'd they do this to children?

read the book

fox and the hound is gay propaganda

ITT: people who have never watched Bambi
youtube.com/watch?v=oIaM52JCK4Q