/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation and Meme Division General: Kaine and Unable Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>torrent of all major leaks:
a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

old hread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx07P-E8__Y
docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4/edit?usp=drive_web
nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-donald-trump-media-trust/
abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
tomohalloran.com/2016/08/05/lying-media-polls/
archive.is/zIFSV
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
archive.is/9oryt
truthfeed.com/social-media-trends-shows-a-trump-landslide/15636/
thenation.com/article/new-pay-you-go-landscape-american-democracy/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/13/reddit-moderator-demodded-supporting-trump/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/reddit-admins-accused-of-censoring-donald-trump-ama/
twitter.com/BernieOctSurp/status/764120119907872768
observer.com/2016/08/tech-companies-apple-twitter-google-and-instagram-collude-to-defeat-trump/
vocativ.com/290811/twitter-accused-of-censoring-anti-hillary-hashtag/
youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
mobile.twitter.com/Always_Trump/status/764343791243395072
mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764544183373799424
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/9/google-accused-burying-negative-hillary-clinton-st/
youtu.be/PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^)
>i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png

Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

SAFETY OF CONTENTS IS NOT VERIFIED!!

I put all the major leaks, including all of these Soros leaks, all of the Clinton emails, the DCCC files, and anything Guccifer 2.0 has put out there all in a torrent if anyone wants it. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113

Forgot that the new episode comes out today, thanks for that. I'll be back to spread more of these spicy meems after lunch.

much appreciated

fucking GOLD JERRY! GOLD!

Don't ever call Jill a space communist again!

She's going to be president and there is nothing you can do about it. Its time for a woman president and that is all there is to it.

yah whatever

^

Posting some OC.

Scoot-Doot One for our future Mart Farter in Chief

wow nice job on all the skews

i really really like this doot

This may infact be one of the very first ones...

seinfeld?

trump should put it in the white house desu, right between presidents,

chchea seinfeld... somebody used to say that gold jerry gold in these threads.. i think it was based... not sure.

GOLD JERRY! GOLD!

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx07P-E8__Y

why is it so hard to get a high quality picture of a star trek uniform?

>hilldog not showing any support
hillary clinton doesnt care about white people

do you happen to know how to make this look less ms painty, template?

What's up OG meme Anons. Media Collusion user checking in and dumping what I've got. No original research like Bonner lead, but the compilation of all these articles, tweets, videos, etc paints a pretty clear picture of the corruption and collusion that's going on.

I'll be posting the highlights from what I've found here along with all the links and media piece title for reference. In the Google doc I've organized it by Topic:
Polls
Social Media
MSM
Voting
Rallies

and I've pulled out all the relevant pieces. The links are there if you want to dig deeper or reference the article.

Google docs link
docs.google.com/document/d/1vnt-48WPX6N5DHBTgIh-q9uspKDPm0OQlhEPV4THaV4/edit?usp=drive_web

Highlights to come throughout the work day.

Let me know if you guys run into any issues with the Google doc or any of the material.

Remember it's a marathon not a sprint, and I think we are winning.

somebdoy make a meme with kanye and michael myers NOW

dope thanks

Polls
NBC Poll : Donald Trump or The Media | Who Do You Trust ?
nbcpoll.com/nbc-poll-donald-trump-media-trust/
Trump has made clear his dislike for the news media and called them both ‘dishonest’ and ‘sleezy’. A poll conducted by NBC News / NBC Poll of registered female voters found that voters backed Trump by an unheard of margin, 92% said they believe Trump over the media. (Update as of 8/13/16: now 90% Trump)

The SHOCKING Results of ABC’s Online Presidential Poll
abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
Trump - 70%
Johnson - 11
Stein - 10%
Clinton - 8%
Castle - 1%

Our Lying Media and The Polls
tomohalloran.com/2016/08/05/lying-media-polls/ & archive.is/zIFSV
we called 1000 homes in each of the 50 states and asked basic questions on the economy, terrorism, immigration and presidential pick.
Presidential pic was Trump by a large percentage: Trump 33478 votes 67% / Clinton 9788 Votes 19% / Undecided or other 6739 votes 13%

Here's a best version of this idea I could make.

It'd be better if they were in profile, facing each other, more like the AVP posters.

Anyone care to take a crack at it?

watchu want pham?

is lousiana majority white or black?

fucking CMYK fucking with my solid black

yea I like this, this has legs

im seeing this get shared alot by republicans.

Thank you for your contribution.
Would you give it a proper name instead of its current "By Topic"? For example "On Voter Fraud and Media Manipulation" - for better traction. We will share this.

According to the census of 2000, it was around 65:33 White:Negro

I am going to bed early, I will wake up when the North Americans are still here.

we are ALWAYS here

PS For boosting moral:
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

The Polls are being sold to the highest bidder (user convo)
archive.is/9oryt

We spoke to a source who works at Nate Silver's political advocacy group fivethirtyeight.com.
user:"Is it fair to say that Silver is worried?"
>538 Source: "In a panic. Our business model is predicated on making liberals feel better about the election. Right now? It's a disaster."
user:"So what are you doing?"
>538:"Well, we're changing the model for starters. There were a few hours when the server was showing the real projections and while traffic was pretty high, let me tell you, it was a melt-down politically."
user:"What do you mean?"
>538:"Well, Nate's a liberal. No secret there. When he saw what was happening he flipped out. Had us look for bugs–something gone wrong–looking at the feeds. Of course nothing was wrong. Nothing had changed. Then he got on the phone with his people embedded with Q-Pac and Survey Monkey and PPP and all those guys–"
user:"Wait–embedded?"
>538:"Huh? Oh, yeah–it's a big social club. The pollsters all work together. We have a Slack-room that's sharing all kinds of results and skews and all that. That's how we keep it all orderly."
user:"Orderly?"
>538:"Sure–what? You think it's . . . random? Come on. Who do you think pays for the polls? People who want results. You're buying media. It's like ads or . . . I don't know. Like newspaper stories? You pay 30k for a poll of Florida, it says what you want."

>I will wake up when the North Americans are still here

for more twitter exposure and effifency?

user:"But what about on election day?"
>538:"Oh–we drive it. You set the expectations ahead of time. It's called pre-loading. You'd be surprised how we can fine-tune things. Mass belief is powerful. The problem here is (a) not everyone plays nice. Fox is rogue. Rasmussen was . . . bad. They were doing real polling. Also, there's like a game of chicken. At the start of the cycle we do real polling so that everyone knows how they better buy in. This time . . . Trump just caught us by surprise. The impact was so big–it came on so fast–Hillary just collapsed."
user:"What–what happens next?"
>538:"I don't know, man. There are a bunch of smaller groups out there doing real polls. I don't know if anyone can keep this under wraps. They had to talk Silver off the edge of the building yesterday. It was bad."
user: "He was literally going to throw himself out a window?"
>538:"Yeah–he was–well, but we're on the second floor. He was just really pissed. I mean, he got a call from the White House telling him to fix it and shit."
user:"Wow."
>538:"Wow is right."
>Facing reality helps you change it.
But that begs the question, which is reality, that the polls are just another media product, sold freely to whoever pays for them -- or that the pollsters, in absence of any laws compelling them, out of the profound integrity of their principled souls, decided to strictly do REAL POLLING, and fight against their bias to bring the world the TRUTH?
Yeah, I tend to think the polls are what people pay for the to be, because it critical for driving a narrative, and a great deal of wealth and power is at stake. Its not something they would just ignore and let be "objective" or "neutral" if it affected the outcome of the election. No no, they buy it and control it and use it.
user: Its not illegal to buy polls and not disclose. The supreme court has upheld the right of the media to lie.

>this video is not available in your country
well la di da

Social Media
SOCIAL MEDIA TRENDS SHOWS A “TRUMP LANDSLIDE”
truthfeed.com/social-media-trends-shows-a-trump-landslide/15636/

Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slander that Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting.

Facebook Trump: 10,174,358 Likes / Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes

FB, comparing recent ‘live streams’: Trump Live Stream Post — 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views / Clinton Live Stream Post —11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

Twitter: Trump: 10.6 million followers / Hillary: 8.1 million followers

Youtube Live Stream: Trump Averages 30,000 live viewers per stream / Clinton Averages 500 live viewers per stream (Trump has 5900% more live viewers than Clinton.)

Instagram: Trump 2.2 million followers / Clinton 1.8 million followers (Trump has 22% more Instagram followers.)

Reddit: Trump 197,696 subscribers / Hillary 24,429 subscribers / Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers (Hillary for Prison’s Reddit feed has more than double subscribers of Hillary’s Reddit page, equating to Trump having 700% more Reddit subscribers.)

The New Pay-As-You-Go Landscape of American ‘Democracy’ Into the Shadows
thenation.com/article/new-pay-you-go-landscape-american-democracy/

In late April, roughly 100 donors gathered at a resort in Laguna Beach, California. They were all members of the Democracy Alliance, a private group of wealthy liberals that includes George Soros and Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes. Over five days, they swapped ideas on how best to promote a progressive agenda and took in pitches from leaders of the most powerful liberal and left-leaning groups in America, including Organizing for Action, the rebooted version of Obama's 2012 presidential campaign. Since the Democracy Alliance's founding in 2005, its members have given $500 million to various causes and organizations. At the Laguna Beach event alone, its members pledged a reported $50 million.

Moderator Removed From Popular Subreddit For Being A Trump Supporter
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/13/reddit-moderator-demodded-supporting-trump/

A moderator of Reddit’s default political discussion board, /r/Politics, has been removed as a mod after voicing his support for Donald J. Trump’s presidential bid.

The only difference between Minter’s actions and the other moderators is that he is a quiet supporter of Trump, while the rest support Clinton or third party candidates such as Jill Stein.

Reddit Admins Accused Of Censoring Donald Trump AMA
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/30/reddit-admins-accused-of-censoring-donald-trump-ama/

According to research done by Reddit user /u/AntonioOfVenice, over the course of approximately eight hours, the upvote numbers on Trump’s AMA fell by 10,000 votes while the “total vote number” remained constant

After midnight, the 63% of upvotes remained the same even as the net amount of upvotes rose. Within 15 minutes the post dropped from 11,789 votes to 11,020 votes. After an hour the upvotes had dropped all the way to 8,633 with the final amount of upvotes dropping to a minuscule 1,752 in the last post archive while the upvote percentage still remained at 63%. This suggests that some form of vote manipulation was in effect. Even if the post had been downvoted constantly that should not have affected the amount of upvotes.

The only way upvotes could have disappeared from the post would be if someone with access to the Reddit backend had removed them.

Twitter poll: As a Trump supporter have you ever been contacted by an official poll?
twitter.com/BernieOctSurp/status/764120119907872768

91% - no / 9%-yes

Tech Companies Apple, Twitter, Google, and Instagram Collude to Defeat Trump
observer.com/2016/08/tech-companies-apple-twitter-google-and-instagram-collude-to-defeat-trump/

Twitter isn’t just banning conservatives—the platform also changed its algorithms to promote Clinton while giving negative exposure to Trump.

multiple reports accusing Google of manipulating searches to bury negative stories about Clinton. SourceFed details how Google alters its auto-complete functions to paint Clinton in a positive light.

Google has gotten into hot water on multiple occasions for connecting Trump to Adolf Hitler. In June, when users searched “when Hitler was born” it generated the expected information on Hitler but also an image of Trump.
In July, searches for Trump’s book, Crippled America, returned images of Adolf Hitler’s manifesto Mein Kempf.

Google has since fixed both—but again, why do these issues always conveniently disparage Trump and help Clinton?

Twitter Accused Of Censoring Anti-Hillary Hashtag
vocativ.com/290811/twitter-accused-of-censoring-anti-hillary-hashtag/
Political censorship or coincidence? Activists on Friday were in full pitchfork mode after Twitter users alleged the social media site removed #WhichHillary from its trending topics in an apparent kowtow to the Democratic presidential candidate’s campaign. The collective uproar managed to inspire another Clinton-themed hashtag, #WhichHillaryCensored.

A Vocativ analysis found that on Friday, from 12: a.m. to 2 p.m. E.T., #WhichHillary was used 68,159 times on Twitter. #WhichHillaryCensored, meanwhile, was found on 22,176 tweets. The figures are made interesting by the fact that at the same time, #FlashbackFriday was on Twitter’s trends list at the same time, while only counting 11,919 tweets.

fascinating

No one thinks she is the less of 2 evils.

She is literally evil.

Go to 5:25 and listen for a minute or so.

>flashes and strobes can set off a Hillary seizure

>How is she going to handle a debate with her and Trump, one on one?

Debates gonna be good, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE

Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

thanks for the input user

>Kaine and Unable

LMAO!

saved

yea I dunno who did that one, month or so old

a png of the new jill pic if someone wants it.

bamp

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
As predicted, the Guccifer 2.0 Twitter account that leaked more #DNCLeaks today has been suspended already! #Trump
mobile.twitter.com/Always_Trump/status/764343791243395072

Paul Joseph Watson: Twitter's termination of @GUCCIFER_2 absolute final confirmation the platform has abandoned whistleblowers & embraced authoritarianism.
mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764544183373799424

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

The Groundwork is one of the Clinton campaign’s biggest vendors, billing it for more than $177,000 in the second quarter of 2015, according to federal filings.

Now Clinton’s campaign needs to build that infrastructure for themselves—or, even better, have a company like the Groundwork help build it for them. This time around, Schmidt backed the startup before the campaign even started.

The firm [Groundwork] was formed in June 2014, shortly after Clinton released a memoir about her time as US secretary of state and began a media blitz that signaled her intent to run for president—including an appearance with Schmidt at Google headquarters—though she did not officially announce her run until the spring of 2015.

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You)

Google accused of manipulating searches, burying negative stories about Hillary Clinton
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/9/google-accused-burying-negative-hillary-clinton-st/

An explosive report released Thursday suggests that Google manipulated its search engine to boost Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton by burying unflattering stories about her.

SourceFed has discovered that Google has been actively altering search recommendations in favor of Hillary Clinton’s campaign so quietly that we were unable to see it for what it was until today,” said SourceFed’s Matt Lieberman in the video.

Did Google Manipulate Search for Hillary?
youtu.be/PFxFRqNmXKg