Dems in crisis, Trump surging with African Americans

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dems-crisis-la-times-poll-shows-trump-surging-african-americans/

whatever will these stupid politically correct hypocritical douches do without their welfare voters? will their entire empty philosophy be exposed for the half-assery that it is? will batman escape the evil clutches of penguins diabolical trap? will hillary clintons numbers continue to plummet as Trump makes amazing policy speeches? will CTR shills make douchey comments to this thread? Will Trump win in a landslide? Will African Americans finally rise out of the cycle of ghettos and poverty? Will some NSA employee rub his head in frustration as he gets a headache reading this? Or will he just laugh out loud? Will Germany ever uncuck itself? Will my homeland of Scandinavia finally go into Viking Berserker mode and wipe out the muslims in a single day? Will Sup Forums users ever get jobs?
I have so many questions /pol!!!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/dems-crisis-la-times-poll-shows-trump-surging-african-americans/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRZqz3e5Pr8
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

Reminder that if Trump gets 20% of the black vote he wins!

who's this semen demon

I know this is anecdotal, but I saw a black guy with a giant Trump poster in the black window of his newish Ford Fusion. He looked middle aged. This was in the heart of liberal territory: Maryland around DC.

Lol, no. Your pants-on-head retard Manchurian candidate is well on his way to self-destructing his campaign. He'll cash in on his moderate success to found a new media conglomerate with Ailes and Bannon, happy to keep milking dime-a-dozen retards like you and the rest of the alt-right mouth breathers on pol for every sheckel you're worth.

1/10 well goy'd

>black
Lulz, back window.

>Homeland Scandinavia
Yeah sure, you were Vikangz and shiet.

He doesn't even need that, he just needs 3 more million white people than Mittens.

Hillary wont last till October.

>image.jpg
cancer

>Will Sup Forums users ever get jobs?
No.
>he has 14%
>He needs 25% for a landslide

Can he really get even 20%? What speech did he make that cause a surge? Can someone explain? Sup Forums has been saying He could court the black vote but is that true or just wishful thinking?

If Donald Trump could really deliver on Jobs he could win for sure. Blacks know that things were better when factories were around. They know things were better before Obama and Obama's presidency has only made things much worse for them.

>Manchurian candidate

You don't even know what the fuck that means, do you?

Thanks for correcting the record!

:^)

lol, good luck even getting what romney got in the first place with the way he's ticking off women and college educated voters

>thegatewaypundit
Propaganda. This site is full retard bullshit.

Discarded into le garbage

Might not be that hard.

Pic related

>mfw trumpshills slide manafuck getting fired
>mfw trumpshills believe polls only when it's positive for daddy

check

^this

Record corrected?

>implying Trump didn't run at the behest of the Clinton political machine

>tfw no qt black gf

>MUH RALLIES

Slide away shill

Guess im #cucked4her now

Blacks hate Trump more than Hispanics.

That speech he gave in Milwaukee was probably the first time black people other than myself listened to him actually speak.

Maybe in ivory coast. Fuck off to your hutt

inb4
>I USED IT OUT OF CONTEXT ON PURPOSE

what did he say?

Check brexit polls ctr :^)

>Calls me shill

Keep shilling on m8

I'd hit it

As a Trump voter, this article is complete bullshit, and I don't buy it. It's wrong in a number of ways, the black vote isn't even critical to Democrat success, and I seriously doubt the Don is suddenly breaking through to a bloc that votes straight ticket because of a speech.

This sort of wishful thinking that's been prevalent doesn't do anything but hurt his campaign, and should be avoided. If he wants to win he needs to keep his eye on reality.

Looks like Joselyn Cano

We need to go darker

Same.

WE WUZ BUILDING PYRAMIDS IN KANGLAND LEZ BUILD A WALL FO AMERILAND! WE WUZ KANGS AND WALLBUILDERS N SHIEEEEET!

>Obama's presidency has only made things much worse for them.
This. They love him because hes cool but they know he hasnt done shit. Only starbucks marxists think obama has accomplished alot of "progress"

>Discarded into le garbage
As was your post.

Watch it on your own

youtube.com/watch?v=CRZqz3e5Pr8

It's him in Wisconsin, but in West Bend. At the time, there were still protests going on from BLM about someone being shot by another black officer. It's one of the best speeches he's ever given.

>gatewaypundit

intothetrash.jpg

Oy Vey, when the polls balnce out they will have to change the way they do them again.

maybe exclude all millennials, sample dems +40% more and throw away all independents.

That will really show them!

>SHILLS!!!111

sounds like someone is butthurt that they are getting scammed by a trust fund babby con artist

Sad!

How is this possible?
That one African-American pundit on Don Lemon's show told me only 1% of African-Americans supported Trump and now it has to be down to 0% since he tried to stir up conflict with their Latino brothers and sisters?

Real talk though, liberals are so clueless it's laughable.

I wish you were, but you're all a bunch of pussies.

>I have so many questions /pol!!!
worry not Amerifriend, I will answer all of them

>whatever will these stupid politically correct hypocritical douches do without their welfare voters?
hire more shills and buy more memes from social media consultants
>will their entire empty philosophy be exposed for the half-assery that it is?
we can hope
>will batman escape the evil clutches of penguins diabolical trap?
Nightwing will save him at the last second but Batman will still be a dick to him
>will hillary clintons numbers continue to plummet as Trump makes amazing policy speeches?
Yes, will plummet even more when he rekts her at the debates
>will CTR shills make douchey comments to this thread?
definitely
>Will Trump win in a landslide?
Yes
>Will African Americans finally rise out of the cycle of ghettos and poverty?
Only some of them, but not all
>Will some NSA employee rub his head in frustration as he gets a headache reading this? Or will he just laugh out loud?
depends on how familiar he's gotten with the chans when working for the government
if he's been at this for a while he'll be redpilled and laugh. if he's the new guy than he will be frustrated and report you to his supervisor
>Will Germany ever uncuck itself?
nope
>Will my homeland of Scandinavia finally go into Viking Berserker mode and wipe out the muslims in a single day?
depends on the country, but it's a possibility outside of Sweden
>Will Sup Forums users ever get jobs?
some of us already have jobs
not me though

t. Alberto Barosa

>exclude millennials

Why would excluding the voting block that 80% (unprecedentedly) support Clinton?

You're gonna have to tighten up your work if you want those rubles Ivan.

>compare brexit polling methodology to American polling

Get a load of this guy

>sounds like someone is butthurt that they are getting scammed by a trust fund babby con artist

o boi, pastas ready, here it come ctrshill

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

>calls someone a shill
>turns around and openly brags about having a shill copypasta at the ready

You can't make this shit up

Great speach. Im a Latino and it still gave me goosebumps

Remind me again are there any women who do anything that isn't to get fucking attention
Oh I'm voting for Trump guys!! The cleavage is necessary too!!
>Not doing it for attention!!!

This shit is incredible. Trump starts at 2:05:00

Millennial are going 3rd part en masse this election nobody likes fucking hilldog. Screencap this

Fight fire with fire m8

You seem to get it.

:^) Thanks for correcting the record!

Or he needs them to not turn out to vote for Hillary at the same rate as for Obama : If he gets the same number of whites and hispanics as Romney and Hillary get say 70-80% of the blacks vote for her, then Trump wins

>scammed by a trust fund babby con artist
as if you guys arent scammed by pruple haired trust fund Marxists

whats wrong estonia? I thought you guys loved boobs. are you ok?

>3rd part en masse

>shill tries sounding intelligent
>fails miserably

Checks out

I truly hope you genuinely believe that trump will get any significant number of millennials or blacks to vote for him. I really do.

how much do #cucks4her get paid? Is it hourly or by post

Then why do you shill so hard?

>pruple

Topkek

WTF I love black people now

>NO U
Has CTR really stooped to this level? There are hillshills here this board didnt go from 0 hill support to 100 posts a day overnight by itself

>tfw no qt african gf

wtf I'm a oil driller now

I feel so corrected!

>openly bragging that Sup Forums is a trumpshill echochamber that gets triggered at the sign of any dissenting opinion

WEW
E
W

Hate to break it to you shill but I've been hear long before Clinton even started running. I was hear when the Romneyshills were citing the same grievances with polls that the trumpshills are doing now. I'll be hear after they've gone/killed themselves. I just hope they live stream it. Can you promise me you will shill?

>it was my argument you were replying to

Sorry bud but you're gonna have to shill harder. Posting unrelated memes won't save you now.

Primo rack. White genes were the best thing to happen to American blacks.

They have always been at this level.

Pro tip: Throw some facts at them, they cry about it after.

Hillary is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

>posting same shill copypasta twice
>implying I read it either time

Neato

>Wont read facts
>Implying they are a informed voter
>Blindly shills for hillary

Don't reproduce at all. Don't have children.

>facts

Not just that. Advisors for the Clinton campaign have said
"If Trump gets 72% of White Vote, he wins"
"If Trump gets 69% of White vote, she wins"

The good news is that Trump recently expressed regret and started a speech by having a moment of silence for Louisiana.
That was just yesterday so you can bet your ass he's going to spike probably up to 12% this weekend with blacks.

Disprove me shill.

>Pro tip: You can't.

^read and try shill.

>take time out of you're day to refute a shill

Lol why? When the LE AUTOINJECTOR meme popped up I refuted it and it literally just got swept away. I've lost the motivation to refute shills on this board. I come here for the fucking keks now and the impending shitstorm when trump loses

>this is CTR shilling

Holy fuck, they must be hiring really anybody seeing how terrible you are at this. Maybe it would be a good time to, you know, stop posting and read?

You first Ivan

>Lol why?

Typical liberal reply when confronted with facts.

>I've lost the motivation to refute shills on this board

(Stereotypical low energy meme here)

> I come here for the fucking keks now and the impending shitstorm when trump loses

Wont even get informed enough for a logical vote, just voteing for "KeKs".

I'm dead serious here, do not reproduce. Do not have children.

^ disprove me shill.

If trump can get 15-20% black vote what are the chances of Virginia, Ohio and/or Pennsylvania going red?

I'm military. That's enough of a reason to not vote trump. There's no one "logically" voting for trump.

What ended up happening is after the riot in WI, Trump said we needed to end divisiveness and hate. He said the main victims of the actions of BLM are blacks because most the riot damage was done against blacks and their property. A few blacks are waking up to the nonsense of BLM.

His support has gone up x6. If there are more riots, I could see him getting 20%.

You have to understand him, dems have been coasting on the fact that repubs usually get like

Probably pretty good. But unfortunately the polls are rigged. Oh wait, they show trump doing better? Nevermind. MAGA! BASED TRUMP SURGING

>I'm military. That's enough of a reason to not vote trump.

Yeah? Me too, I'm also a black astronaut. Its the internet so i'm not lying to prove a point or anything.

>There's no one "logically" voting for trump

Says the one not even taking the time to read the actual facts.

^Disprove me shill.

I can guess your next reply already.

>Still avoiding the facts like a typical liberal shill.

Please prove me wrong shill. Go on, correct that record.

they are rigged. so the fact that he's doing better in the rigged polls means that he's doing even better than that in reality

gross

Doing laundry atm actually shill

Sorry to burst your delusional bubble but a LOT of military don't like trump because of the dumb shit he's said.

>Being in the military
>Reason not to vote Trump
Air force supply clerk detected. Stop being a faggot that's afraid of war.

Nice mental gymnastics

I want my internal processes to churn out semen into her internal processes.

>not knowing the appearance of The different uniforms in the armed services

NEET who's never run more than a mile at a time in his life detected

guess we'll see about the hidden trump vote on election day

>Hate to break it to you shill but I've been hear long before Clinton even started running
yea and im the sultan of brunei AMA
>I was hear when the Romneyshills were citing the same grievances with polls that the trumpshills are doing now
AKA i saw the romney support compilation infographic and now im an expert on Sup Forums despite only having shilled here for a month or two. god i cant wait till trump wins and you nu male hipsters crawl back into whatever artist loft you came from

>hidden trump vote

Yea old white people are such a hidden demographic

>that projection

Oh wow

>16 posts by this ID
take it easy lad, unless you're being paid by the post