Im seeing double here, four Krustys

>im seeing double here, four Krustys

I dont get it, theres clearly two.

Is the joke that the mafia used extortion on people and would make people pay double the money they loaned off of them?

Can someone seriously explain Chuck's seed and feed without memes or being ironic. I sincerely don't get what the joke is.

What did Flanders mean by this?

Its a joke about rural american businesses

Basically shops couldnt be maintained so they would be bought out by larger companies, its making fun of rural america and how they couldnt run their own businesses

The joke is obviously about Krusty using voodoo magic to make it seem like there are 4 of him. In episode 23 of season 5, it is established that Krusty visited Africa in an attempt to boost his popularity in other countries. When he angered a witch doctor by making a joke about his face paint, Krusty was cursed. However, he was able to use it to his advantage in some cases. Namely in the episode Homie the Clown which we are discussing right now.

I don't believe this. Next.

The other 2 Krustys were Sneed and Chuck

The joke is that the aliteration is an accidental result of change in ownership.

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

the shop is called Sneeds Feed and Seed. it was formally Chucks

now make that rhyme. the joke is Chucks Suck and Fuck

So what do we know about Chuck? Is he a brother of Sneed? Is Chuck his last name or first? I need to know, because I think this joke hinges on the family relationship.

Chuck and Sneed are the same person.

But that's a really dumb joke.

It's not a joke; it's commentary on American consumer culture.

The whole pretending to be retarded meme is not in the least bit amusing. Why do you keep doing it?

just downvote him and carry on, don't give him attention

Someone told me it's because he's drunk he's seeing double.
Seeing double of two Krustys would make four Krustys.

I get the first part, but I'm not sure where you're getting the number 4 from.

Now that's just silly.

Chuck = Feed
Sneed = Seed