Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mozhaysky
youtube.com/watch?v=kigWZGPPQao
youtu.be/Iq6A17_rpQY
youtu.be/mKKk2-_p8O0
youtube.com/watch?v=KFAh_TO2hdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brazil = korea of latin america

That's why a lot of Japanese invaded it?

That's actually true.

Because it's true.

Why else would we have Santos Dumont's heart encased in a fucking golden sphere in a museum?

stop stealing our achievements, you filthy westerners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mozhaysky

A bit delusional?
>However, this isn't the only dispute against the Wright brothers' legacy. Crouch says millions of Brazilians believe their pioneer aviator Alberto Santos-Dumont actually invented the airplane. "Brazil claims Santos-Dumont was first because his aircraft had wheels, and the Wright's launched on rails
So you invented the first airplane with wheels, not the first airplane

he liked gold?

>Brazil claims Santos-Dumont was first because his aircraft had wheels

Remember the Olympic games in Rio? That was fun

youtube.com/watch?v=kigWZGPPQao

desu that seems almost like a valid argument
a plane on wheels can be launched anywhere without dragging some additional contraption around.

like a bullet (needs a gun) vs a rocket (contains propellant within itself.)

>like a bullet (needs a gun) vs a rocket (contains propellant within itself
user....

Makes perfect sense.

should've said musket shouldn't i

youtu.be/Iq6A17_rpQY
youtu.be/mKKk2-_p8O0

What now Barbossa?

I was talking about being taught that in school, dumb fat fucks.

so you're saying that musket bullets aren't bullets because they didn't have gunpowder in them?
kek

:/

>a NAVY drone goes in the water
LOL

>Acosta is the only person that Santos-Dumont ever permitted to fly any of his many aircraft. Also, Santos-Dumont, a lifelong bachelor with no known romantic ties, kept a photograph of Acosta on his desk, next to a vase of fresh flowers, for the rest of his life. Nonetheless, there is no indication that Santos-Dumont and Acosta stayed in touch after her flight. Upon Santos-Dumont's death Acosta was reported as saying that she hardly knew the man.

He was also an early orbiter.

no i'm saying i fucked up by saying "gun" instead of "musket" because a modern bullet contains gunpowder while a musket ball is just an inert little thing.

though even in the modern bullet-vs-rocket consideration, a bullet doesn't continue firing. it fires once which generates all the force to move the bullet, while a rocket continues propelling itself after launch in a controlled fashion.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFAh_TO2hdM

Who cares when they have bigger claims

Stop it.

I sympathize, we are taught at school that Guillermo Gonzalez Camarena invented color TV. And well, he did indeed invent a system for color TV, a system that barely anyone used ever.

well, we are taught that the islands are called malvinas and belong to us.

Wut? I thought that in the original he said: "I'm the first non-fictional person to travel backward in time" and the whole Brazilian thing was some kind of joke in the mexican dubbing.

My life is a lie... but what it is more, what the fuck is he referencing to?

google seems to agree

A rocket is more equivalent to a cartridge than a bullet.

pregunto lo mismo

estas usando google en español

whithout wheels a plane is just 9/11 material

y?

If you look for Palestine from Israel it shows that it doesn't exist.

I bet that in China it is shown that Taiwan is part of mainland China...

The Wright brothers were complete assholes who in the long run had a net negative to the development of the aircraft.

>The first time Homer travels back in time, he was originally supposed to state "I'm the first non-fictional character to travel backwards through time".[4] The line was later changed from "non-fictional" to "non-Brazilian". Groening was confused as to the reason for the change, since he liked the original so much. In fact, he didn't even understand what the new line meant.

Well it's certainly more memorable than the alternative

eso, si lo usas en ingles te dice que se llaman falklands

>(Islas Malvinas)

>(Islas Malvinas)
¿sos mogólico o te hacés?

primero las llama por su nombre en ingles, por lo cual en ningun momento da aentender que sean argentinas, en todo caso que estan disputadas.

¿y por que en castellano dice solamente islas malvinas y no el nombre en ingles entre parentesis?
no te contesto más, te pasás de subnormal.

claro, para google las malvinas son argentinas...

your mom

>le mongolo faec