Trumpkins are SO desperate that they're actually betting on hillary dying of a non-existent illness rather than trump...

>trumpkins are SO desperate that they're actually betting on hillary dying of a non-existent illness rather than trump beating her

You do realise that kaine would just become president even if she did die right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
Sup
abcnews.go.com/Health/hillary-clinton-blood-clot-life-threatening-medical-experts/story?id=18101213
nydailynews.com/news/national/hillary-double-mrs-clinton-specs-hint-impairment-article-1.1247375
youtube.com/watch?v=2dCJ2ohcP2M
usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i hate trump now

I'm a cruz missle now op, you sure convinced me

i think you just hate yourself for falling for such an obvious loser :)

Boy its not like libtards didn't do the same thing with John McCain or Ronald Reagan

Stroke softly, Stroke-chan.

Keep on rolling.

nb4 more shilling

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

Hillary will die of a bloodclot in her brainstem before November is here.

Thanks for Correcting the record.

I'm letting that sink in right now

I've noticed that on Sup Forums the biggest defenders of Hillary and Obama are foreigners.

You sure enjoy coasting off the United States back. Wouldn't want you to do actual work like defending your own nations without NATO, huh you Eurocuck faggot lovers?

I cannot wait until the last Baby Boomer dies so this emotional attachment to NATO is out of the picture and its dissolved altogether.

Is she still breathing?

Check her pulse.

SAGE

I never said hillary was worth voting for, I just think its funny how much damage control there is on Sup Forums every time trump dives in the polls lol

>they did a bad thing so its now okay if we do it
Baby logic

>Drumpfkins will defend this

SAY IT WITH ME
PRESIDENT CLINTON

>dubs

KEKUS VULT

>Not supporting hillary
>((trumpkins))

Thanks for correcting the record!

:^)

Hillary shouldn't have ignored stroke chan

>mfw this one butthurt Brit keeps spamming pol with butthurt because he can't handle the fact that an implicitly pro-white candidate is going to be elected for the first time in 30 years.

Im from britain, I literally cannot vote for her

>You do realise that kaine would just become president even if she did die right?
Not if it were before the election he wouldn't.

I agree 2 wrongs don't make a right but this is politics this shit happens every election. Hell, armchair psychologist were diagnosing Trump' mental condition, it is the same sort of thing.

Don't forget to sage you fucking newfags

It's important

>Implying you cant use a proxy

Tits with "CTR" written on them or gtfo

Hillary Cunton is a manipulative whore

Dumping reasons that you shouldn't vote for a corrupt bitch

Sage was removed years ago kid

Keep on rolling

OHH NOOO, THAT MEANIE TRUMP HURT MY SPECIAL FEELINGS!!! MAYBE IF I GO TO MY SAFE ZONE HE CAN'T GET ME

Doesn't matter. Trump will win this election running away. The window is fast closing for the Dems to run an alternate. I think she can hang in there long enough to lose this election. I don't think she has more than a year left though.

Newfag detected

Sage still works you fucking dumbass

Sup Forums.org/faq#sage
Hello, newfriend.

wheres the link to the info that shows all the people that have "mysteriously" died because of something clinton related

freewebs c0m/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
fucking NSA

>9
>11

KEK

This is from 2012

>Hillary Clinton's latest health update -- cerebral venous thrombosis -- is a rare and potentially "life-threatening" condition, according to medical experts

abcnews.go.com/Health/hillary-clinton-blood-clot-life-threatening-medical-experts/story?id=18101213

In 2013, shes magically wearing prism glasses after getting "double vision" after a fall, which is directly related to head thrauma
nydailynews.com/news/national/hillary-double-mrs-clinton-specs-hint-impairment-article-1.1247375

Congratulations on being a total fucking liberal faggot britian, as usual.

She has brain damage, get over it.
youtube.com/watch?v=2dCJ2ohcP2M

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

There is DEFINITELY something going on with Cunton's health.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Is Dr. Drew red-pilled, but treading carefully?

>betting on an illness to kill her

Nobody is doing this. She's just weak and too busy shitting herself to be a viable candidate.

We will not slacken in our efforts, shill.

Fuck off ctr cunt, Trump will win by a land slide. Believing in any of the polls whatsoever is ludicrous, kikes have an agenda you pathetic shill cunt. What happened with Brexit will happen in America. Trump is going to make America great again, even for faggots traitors such as yourself.

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

wtf i love hillary now

#ImWithHer