Black user here. Will it be wise of me to cosplay as movie captain boomerang?

Black user here. Will it be wise of me to cosplay as movie captain boomerang?

I don't think wise and cosplay really go together

Wait hold up let me get the first fifty posts out of the way first:

WE

KEK

NIGGER

WALL

HARAMBE

Okay so basically, you could cosplay as whatever you want man, that's the whole point of a costume it's all pretend. As long as you have fun that's all that matters.

Why not? The only people who care are SJW and SJW only care when it's a white person playing a non-white character.

can i pull of enchantress if i'm a boy. i'm 135 lbs

Cosplay as whoever you want, as kong ad you're enjoying yourself and you think you did a good job. you shouldn't give a shit that someone gives a shit.

Who let this nigger use the computer? Go pick some tea at fuckin' plantation.

If I could pull that off, I totally would. I'm a guy too.

I don't know if you'll pull it off but if you're comfortable crossdressing go ahead man more power to you.

Seeing as no one really gives a shit about mr boomerang hardly anyone will notice anyway.

LONDON

if you do, post pictures here

>fuckin' plantation

sounds like an awesome plantation 2bh m8

Do what you want faggot
Say that to my face not online

Yeah man do whatever

Sorry, you can only be Captain Blackarang

No one really cares about this kind of stuff unless you paint your face and make it weird.

Get ready to be confused as Demoman

You're black. No one will give a shit.

Only white people have to worry about cosplaying as a different race.

>being this triggered by Sup Forums that you have to shitpost about them when they're not even in the thread

Why are Sup Forumsmmies so insecure?

You know you just proved his point by posting that in this thread, right?

OP here, I went to the store so I didn't get to see what he posted
Kek, it's funny because my last name is scottish
Go for it
yeah its fun but tiring

The only question that actually matters is: can you do a decent Aussie accent?

>OP here, I went to the store so I didn't get to see what he posted

>>being this triggered by Sup Forums that you have to shitpost about them when they're not even in the thread

>Why are Sup Forumsmmies so insecure?

I dunno why the post got deleted, but he did have a point about it not having to do with anything.

>fun but tiring
>plantation
Hee hee.

Remember when Sup Forums was the one place nobody would make a bunch of low-effort Sup Forums-tier jokes at everyone who posted?

Anyway, this. Do whatever you want. People who say "you can't cosplay [character] because you're____" are fucking retarded.

Obviously really accurate cosplays are the best ones but if you're not some professional or hardcore cosplayer who cares? Just have fun.

Go for it, man. People who get agitated about that shit aren't worth listening to.

Yes user, I think you can wear a jacket and gloves.

I don't think people will kind or care

Go for it. Do Hate-Monger next time.

only if you ram your thick veiny monster dick deep into my wifes snow white ass.

The only people who would possibly care are liberal college kids who would accuse you of internal racism or glorifying racism or making racism acceptable or whatever nonsense they like to spew nowadays.

yeah, kind of like how Sup Forums gets triggered by fatties cosplaying as fit characters or the race swapping fanart

people wont know who you are, you'll have to have a boomerang in both hands all day long, which means you cant use your phone or enjoy a nice cuppa

Do whatever you want dude, like others have said, it's all pretend. Just have fun with it. Don't listen to the other dumbshits.

I've been researching how to do it. I've also been looking into practicing boomerang throwing
Nah bro I like jews, I can't do hate monger
What? Why do you want to be cucked? Besides I'd only fuck an asian or Latina if I went interracial

Do Deadshot

Only if you handle the banter like cap aussie would do and not act like a little bitch like this

It would be hilarious, because Captain Boomerang is canonically a racist.

Go for it.

Yeah I know, but he's not Sup Forums levels of racist, trying to murder all minorities. Plus I like the flash amd I thought boomerang was cool and funny in suicide squad
I might as well just cosplay as uncle phil, because that's what will became.

Personally, I don't care. However, Captain Boomerang would have a problem with it.

>remember when Sup Forums
No.

>Uncle Phil Deadshot
You say that like I don't want to see that.
>Sup Forums level of racist trying to murder all minorities
I think you have a serious misunderstanding of what Sup Forums is.

But he's right. You faggots are predictable. Don't get butt hurt because he said all the dumb shit you were gonna say.

Your banter's old and tired.

The wall seems irrelevant.
Is Kek supposed to be cuck? Those filters were undone.
KANGZ N SHEIT is more for antique revisionism.
But a good amount of Gorilla Grodd jokes would probably be made I'll count it because it's roughly the same joke.

I'm a black guy telling the other guy to don't piss his fucking panties because oh no somebody is going to say KANGS and WE.

Grow a thick skin.

You ain't the boss of black people.
But seriously I doubt you have to be worried about people saying shit in real life and people on the internet probably won't ever see you unless you look really ridiculous in which case it's not because you're black though people WILL probably make racist jokes.

Your point?.
Sup Forums always had this attitude of agressive banter and dark humor. If is to much for people they are free to use filters or to not browse threads that will have jokes like that and I never said I was the boss of black people but how a few words on the internet are going to hurt my feelings.

Is banter the word we use for shitposting now?

You have to be a decent trap first.

OP here. I wasn't worried about racist remarks, I was asking if they essentially think a black captain boomerang would look good

>to don't
>If is to
>run on sentences

Go ahead man, and try to have a blast.

Regular Captain Boomerang doesn't look good but if you're into it go for it, I'd imagine they'd go over about the same in that you'd look like a sweaty methhead in a leather jacket.

Im actually working on the same cosplay. Finished the letters and just got the blue with white stripes jacket and need to sew them on.

Already picked up the butchers glove, spon Im gonna start working on the actual boomerangs.

We're a culture not a costume m8

>Regular Captain Boomerang doesn't look good

agree to disagree m8

Of what, drinking and feeding you babies to dingos? Being to dumb or drunk to live places where poisonous frogs aren't as common as flies? Drunkenly fighting kangaroos as some ass backwards initiation into manhood? Is drinking an actual culture and not just something they use to describe bad behavior on college campuses?

I don't know if "Movie" Captain Boomerang is something you specifically want for whatever reasons. But have you given any thought to an Aboriginal Captain Boomerang?

Movie Boomer isn't very distinct looking besides holding a boomerang and his zip up said "captain"

cosplay as Silver Age Capt.Boomerang

Spoken like a true non-aussie.

Pretty sure Cap Aussie hate abos like any other australian or kiwi does

Just makeup your face white.
Or if you cant be bothered to do that just be a black boomer it messes with his racism dynamic a bit but that does not really matter.

Depends on what you look like.

if you do it ill fuck you

Shortly before the film came out i saw some really large boomerangs in a museum and wondered if they would have any like it in the film.