Holy shit the memes were right all along...

Holy shit the memes were right all along. I just watched one of his episodes tonight and 90% of the show was cantered around Drumpf. I can't even imagine how stale this has gotten

DONALDF TRUMPF

Can we have a thread about actress buttholes or something instead?

The only actress to ever show her butthole in a movie is Anne Heche.

>I can't even imagine how stale this has gotten

Not very, given the ratings. Usually the jokes are pretty hilarious.

Great thread op! Fellow meme warriors and magapedes report in!

What movie? As for a man's asshole, Chris Meloni showed his on Oz.

As much as I despise Trump, I will be non-confrontational about this and say that talking shit about Trump is what gets Colbert views. It's simple marketing.

I feel like it isn't actually 'attracting' viewers, just that there are more people actually watching Late Night to hear about Trump. Small difference, and I'd have to look at rating data to confirm it.

>beat Fallon by 1.2m on Monday
>also got the demo
>1.3m Tuesday
>delusional drumpflets whine about him 24/7
Has a man ever been so based?

I stopped watching in Feb.

People hate on Jimmy but at least his show is fun to watch

Me too, #cancelcolbert. Trend it magapedes! We can do it!

What would it take for Trump supporters to admit they've been conned and that they were wrong about trusting Trump?

The worst part is that black Jewish lookin' dude that leads the band and his annoying ass fake laugh.
>HAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Stephen makes a mildly humorous joke
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

Impossible, anything they don't want to hear is dismissed as "fake news"
We're living in a delusional world

The content is perfectly tailored to the people that eat up Hollywood's annual mega franchise derivative offerings

If he bowed to the jewish overlords and promised to support Israel.
Oh wait.

They're not discerning intellectuals like us, eh fellow Trump supporter?

>I can't even imagine how stale this has gotten

And yet he's beating Fallon and Kimmel pretty much every week. Can't blame them for sticking with what's worked.

Only an idiot would derive partisan implications from what I said.

You mean like Sup Forums boogeyman posters who get really angry in these Colbert threads and immediately lash out at anyone they perceive to be even slightly right leaning? I suppose I'm a MAGA centipede for this post right?

Sherilyn Fenn and Jennifer Connelly have too.

You are, though.

The show is not meant for Drumpf lil hel-pets. Just as the gay frog konspiracy divorcee show is not meant for libtards. Don't watch it. Stop complaining.

Alex Jones is pretty much a 90s Seattle WTO Riots liberal though.

>he doesnt realize Colbert is on our side

you still probably wont even realize hes on our side even after this image dump... Sad!

this is some deeply autistic shit
I can only assume it's OC because no one would ever repost it

this photo was taken 25 seconds after a faggot made eye contact with him in the street

Him making deals with Saudi Arabia

OH WAIT

fuck off shill and see colbert is based

Thanks for proving me right based reddi/tv/or

Naomi Watts in Twin Peaks too but it isn't close up.

Bullshit. You barely see crack.

these were all me

Maybe feet. Tiny, delicate feet.

He went into full SJW mode after he got shit for an asain joke while doing the Colbert report. The first #firecolbert was made by liberals trying to get him pulled for it. I can't tell if he's really this unfunny and annoying as a person, or if he's playing it super far left like he did before, but not as a satire.

This was me.

This was me too

Even John Oliver, who's also a big lefty puppet person, is better than Colbert, and even he has the one token drumpf joke/reference per episode.