ITT: Fuck you I liked it

This is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3GBLtnxxtzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spider man 3 isn't even that bad, just a step down compared to the greatness of Spider Man 1 and especially Spider Man 2. It's still better than every Spider Man movie that came after it.

Batman v Superman

>but no Jedi and it's slow
Kill yourself, I actually enjoy the movie before the last hour on Scarif.

>tfw you liked all the Spiderman films

>im_11.jpg

>tfw I have 13 images but there are definitely more of the same set that I'll probably never be able to collect

It's a fun movie

I unironically enjoyed Terminator 3.
Its no Judgement Day but it was at least better than Salvation and Genisys

>that sideboob

Although I haven't seen it in quite a few years and if I watched it now I might change my mind.

Do people really dislike that movie? I always thought it was up there among the best of Will Ferrel comedies.

The Other Guys > Taladega Nights >Step Brothers >Old School

I'm pretty hyped for the 2018 film he and John C Reilly are staring in

You used to be able to say this but it's too well liked by the general public now.

Pretty underrated considering what comes out nowadays. Also The Last Samurai, same thing.

are you being serious?

I thought that was Amy Adams for a sec

Yup, and thanks for posting that one I didn't have.

email?

[email protected]

everyone I know hates it

Weird movie that I meant to sit down and watch at least 5 times but never managed to sit through more than its opening act.

It's quite flawed.
But those 10/10 Orc scenes make up for it in my book.

For some reason you fags hate Wes Anderson

learn how to use the internet

google 'Natlie Austin Taste Of Texas'

her name's Natalie Austin but it's misspelled there

lol no you're wrong

he's probably just a bit young.

I find it enjoyable

Literally anything by this guy.

I worked set dec on that one. I remember reading the script and thinking, hmm, some black goo and the guy turns into an asshole? Sounds like heroin to me.

The crane that slams into the high-rise was the most work for us. Construction built a 3-story steel section of a skyscraper with a huge corner section rigged on hydraulics to drop about ten feet on the outer corner and hinged on the inside "breaking" edge. It was probably 25' by 18' and dressed with at least 15 desks. We stacked several hundred empty cardboard boxes around that corner to try to protect the furniture etc. when it was dropped 20+ feet for the shot. By the fifth take everything was trashed but they kept calling "back to one" so FX would reset the floor and we'd lift everything back up, putting broken chairs behind broken desks with the remains of desk lamps and other dressing. It was hilarious.

There was also the time I was torrenting something on my lunch break while lying on Peter Parker's shitty bed when Sony IT came charging into the set demanding to know who was using a computer. I'd closed and thrown a newspaper over my laptop when I heard them running up the steps so I played dumb. It was so great when they got hacked years later. I was on another show at the time but we had a bunch of stuff rented out of their prophouse that there was suddenly no record of, lol. I knew guys in editing that walked out with thousands of dollars in gear because all the asset lists were gone too.

I grew up watching Blankman, im betting you were born in 86.
>mfw I will never have a comfy secret base

This along with Anchorman and Stepbrothers is the holy trinity of Ferrell movies, dont let ANYONE tell you its shit.

I didnt loved it but at the time I really liked it, I guess most people feel alienated because it has a lot of latin references and things that makes it unique.

The first time I saw the corn scene I almost died.

>enjoying the movie BEFORE Scarif
That's a new one

What is this?

the name of the movie is in the fucking file name

>Sadfu Sunshine
Shut up

People came down on it really hard despite it being a fun film. It's hard to please video game fans.

daredevil 2003 too

sunshine of the spotless mind or sunshine 2007, there are not that many options you faggot. had you been around film for a while you would have seen both names pop up

FIRE

oops

I think you're just asshurt that you won the shitty filename contest.

maybe, at least I don't feel compelled to seek out a movie based on nothing but a picture of a smiling woman and a hobo in a golden spacesuit

Reign of Fire. One of my honest to god favorite McConaughey performances

>doesn't recognize both are great actors
>can't respect the kinotography of that shot
Can't wait for summer to end.

Fucking fantastic movie.
>Goofy without being overdone or drawn out
>Actors invested in their characters
>That simultaneous storytelling style
>John Goodman in his entirety
>Those gorgeous visuals
>The whole last race
Wish it had done better, I would have loved to see more movies or even a TV series in the same style. And Christina Ricci was cute as hell in the movie.

so you can tell who they are but can't go on imdb and see what movie they have in common that has sunshine in its title?
>both are great actors
and yet you have seen one of the works they are most known for?

so a summerfag managed to tell which movie it was while your old ass failed?

this movie was great rock and walhberg worked off each other well falcon could of been replaced with someone else though but he wasn't as important so it worked

This.

The commentary is pretty comfy imho. They actually rounded up every Major player in the movie and Raimi to sit down for it. Tobey, Kirsten, Topher, Thomas, James, and even Bryce, so you get a variety of fun facts and cute moments like:

>THC: He (Eddie) became really obsessed with her (Gwen) after just one date
>Topher: Oh, I was just tapping into that energy from working with Bryce
>*Bryce giggles*

The woman is a walking boner factory.

>it's so unrealistic!
>Bullets don't work like that!
>Wax baths
Fuck you, this movie was fun. Bullet physics are shit in movies anyway, at least this was creative.

While I understand all the hate it gets, I fucking loved this movie. And I always promote it as the last summer blockbuster that wasn't a sequel, a prequel, reboot, part of an extended universe, based off a book/comic, etc The last original summer blockbuster.

Then the trailer for the second one comes out (which I think looks like shit), and everyone jumps on the bandwagon of how good the first one was.

Also, I agree with , what a fun flick, I need to watch it again.

Errybody's hatin' on one of the best pulp action movies of all time. ALL TIME.

get out of here

>off by one

kinda fell apart after midway but up until then I was enjoying it as a fun campy fantasy movie.

Kino

Hello Arin, how is the new YouTube red show coming along?

People didn't like this?

Only Sup Forums hates R1.

Soundtrack + visuals at some points melts you, it's great. Really relax and switch my brain off sometimes.

youtu.be/3GBLtnxxtzQ

liked it more than spiderman 2. That movie was dumb as shit, why wouldn't doc oc be knocked out by one punch from peter or why wouldn't a cop just shoot the fucking asshole. Movie made no sense at all

I still haven't seen this. I remember being really eager to see the last of the Cornetto thing but then I never got around to watching it; to this day even.

it was OK the end was trash but mehh, the visuals and the Daft Punk soundtrack make up for it.

sharkino

BRAAAAAAAAAP

>why wouldn't doc oc be knocked out by one punch from peter

Peter's holding back. That's why none of the small time criminals he fought ended up paralyzed or dead.

>just a step down compared to the greatness of Spider Man 1 and especially Spider Man 2

It never even found the stairs.

he can knock them out, it's like knowing how much force you need to crack an egg properly. don't be so fucking retarded

Shit was legit great though.