Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikv-PjcrrHw
twitter.com/PosolAustralia/status/965463462943084546/photo/1
twitter.com/PosolAustralia/status/965823394867503105/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

piece of garbage

Big and cold. Like us.

absolutely agree with you but why do you think so?

better than being indian/paki/most nigger groups/most arab groups/poo in loo looking arabs/iranians

worse than chad looking arab people/turks and whites as a whole except anglos who russians are better looking than

yes but canada much better than russia and i think much colder (in siberia)
also education in canada is cool and russia really sucks in it

They are ok as long as they keep their slavs in from public segregated gulags

damn i meant russia colder than canada, fuck me

like Russia, I believe Putin moves are hurting then more than helping

Fuck the Kremlin.

A big, cold, mysterious place full of very morose and very drunk people.

why?

russian history is cool and they produced a lot of cultural output

i dont think it will ever be a good country tho because whenever it seems like things are getting better they just make a return to autocracy. russian people really havent lived in a good political climate at any point in their history so they (by they i mean majority) kinda just accept it imo

We have natives which are arguably worst than niggers though. Just ask any aussie.

Meh, there are lots of tri-color flags out there.

All that output actually came from polish intellectuals and nobility

I'm convinced Putin is actually going to help Russia in the long term. We will see a reverse cold war in our lifetimes, Western Europe crumbling while Russia remaining on the steady increase.

shit

worst country. i hate it.

In what sense canadian indians are worse than niggers?

yeah, putin is totally doing his best to reverse the cold war, yeah, it is getting warmer and warmer aaaa it is fucking hot my ass is on fire reeeeeeeee you are dumb

yea if there is one thing russia is historically known for it is long term stability

why are foreigners in the us are dumb commies?

>I'm convinced Putin is actually going to help Russia in the long term. We will see a reverse cold war in our lifetimes, Western Europe crumbling while Russia remaining on the steady increase.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I

Russian literature and music make my like the country.

corruption, Georgia, Crimea, human rights violations, Putin fucking his people over and leading Russia into the shitcan

The people deserve more. Russia is capable of much more. Russian history is a series of horrible tragedies.

Vote eltsin and get fucked even harder
Vote navalny amd get balkanized really hard
Vote zhirinovsky and whole world is nuclear fallout
Votw

Yes I agree all the minorites deserve more, while the slavs, georgians and jews should be imprisoned for their crimes

Rampant alcoholism and a tendency to whine about white people. They're not all bad though.

Stop posting your currycel memes everywhere you faggot

>Rampant alcoholism
Did they have alcoholism before frenchies came? Russians also have alcoholism problems with minorities, except caucacians.
>whine about white people
Do they have any priviliges like natives do in US?

>Did they have alcoholism before frenchies came?
No, their low tolerance to alcohol is in part because they never had any at all until only 400 years ago (and, in the case of Western Canada, only ~200 years ago)

>Do they have any priviliges like natives do in US?
Yes

>Yes
Like what?

Currently a nation beyond recovery. Nobody is going to fix things in the near future, not to mention how this country hates itself. Corruption, brainwash, zero support. Sucks to be alive.

Give us back our government

I love russia

All in all they're pretty okay. They have their good and bad traits, but at the end of the day I wish our countries weren't enemies (and no, I'm not a fucking Sup Forumstard).

Putin's plan is to have him, his Jewish and racemixed buddies loot Russia from all it's wealthy, suck it all dry and then buy a bunch of mansions and castles in the West. That's all there is to it, he has no plan to develop Russia or anything like that, Russian people are getting fucked in the ass and having their future stolen from them and don't even realize it.

Corrupt shithole but the culture and some of the people are nice. I'd happily live in Moscow or SPB if I knew the language better

only normies think the cold war ever ended

i have no problem with russia or russians

>mfw as a kid i used to think Russians were white
>mfw after realizing they're indeed Asiatic just like Sup Forums said and it wasn't just memes

No they're not. Finns are by far more asiatic than Russians.

t. half Russian myself

Just look at those girls, clearly Golden Horde descendants.

Tax exemptions, affirmative action in schools and workplace, bursaries and scholarships etc.

Not bad, i could understand them being pissed anyways though

I'm a different user then the one who posted to you before but even I agree they are the lowest of the low. I'll take the Chinese any day over aboriginals.

I like it with lighter blue much better.
>russian people really havent lived in a good political climate at any point in their history
Since the 15-16th centuries. Before that some parts were much more free than most western countries. Rulers were elected and shit. read some history.

Here is what I think

> youtube.com/watch?v=ikv-PjcrrHw

> Ктo бoльшe нaвopyeт - тo пoкyпaeт poль: миниcтpa или мэpa, финaнcoвый кoнтpoль.
> Heфть - этo дeньги, a дeньи этo влacть, зa oгpoмныe дeньги мoгyт Poдинy пpoдaть.

> Caмый выгoдный бизнec - этo фиpмa "пpeзидeнт", им мэp и гyбepнaтop пpинocят дивидeнт.

evil

Wtf did they stole your wallet or something? Why do you hate them so much? Because the ask for priviliges in their native land?

The government hands out millions of dollars everyday to these people who squander it. It's always on the news. Canada was a country created by Europeans for Europeans. The Americans had the right idea with what to do with them.

Many don't really earn enough to qualify for special exemptions, and many don't get good enough schooling to get into decent post-secondary institutions or jobs, so it's a bit of a moot point.

All said and done, they're a blight in urban centres, and that's why most people in contact with 'em don't like them.

Yes, you should have genocided them before you turned democratic, now reap what you have sown. Are you that one leaf, who wants to move to russia or other shithole just because they are white?

They should've kept Manchuria.

russians itt - all talk no action. Sad!

>Are you that one leaf, who wants to move to russia or other shithole just because they are white?
I don't post ever usually so no. Russia's okay but I won't want to move there personally. I'd like to live in a warm country not move to another cold one. The reason I posted in the first place is because I hate seeing my tax payer dollars thrown away as handouts.

If you hate it, i suggest you move to another country. Too bad we cannot swap, i would rather pay the natives money for troubles, than give our tax money to gypsies who are not even native to these lands and only rob people and do crimes

>russians itt - all talk no action. Sad!
True russian like you just blames everyone for not making one's life/country/place a better one and does nothing except whining and complaining. Good job.

I went to Moscow & St. Petersburg, so I can't speak on the rest like Norilsk or other desecrated shitholes.

I really enjoyed what I saw. People were proud of their country and there were military parades everywhere. A lot of public works like road construction and the likes everywhere (probably a hefty amount of corruption but hey ho, better than what happens at home)

I just wish you didn't tolerate the genocidal chechen fucks down south, what a bunch of mongoloids. Putin needs to stop allowing the genocide of faggots and nuke Grozny

canadian indians speak french? lmao
>soyons la terre here?
let's be the land of here?

well look at the map, 50% of russia is asia.
and even european part has some asiatic/turkic people.
lots of mixed russians. really really lots of them.

You sound like a western commie who visited Russia in 1930's.

I like it, but mainly because I like really cold countries with depressing weather.

t. someone who's lived in a country that's hot as fuck everyday

>I just wish you didn't tolerate the genocidal chechen fucks down south, what a bunch of mongoloids. Putin needs to stop allowing the genocide of faggots and nuke Grozny
It is complicated, not saying you are right or wrong but most likely you have no idea what you are talking about no offense

so mexican gangs kicked you out of their thread?

yes : (

well it is their turf at least they didn't shank you

None taken, I always prefer being educated when I'm not an expert.

As far as I'm aware, the state of Chechnya is sort of this appeasement so that they don't resort back to an independence movement, guerrilla warfare and terrorism.

I understand the government doesn't want anymore Beslan's or Budyonnovsk's too though. I just fucking hate the chechens is all :/

It just is there

many censorship on internet for propaganda, but again that same for every country

Not him but well it is partially true but don't forget about Putin's 4D chess. He and his predecessors made lots of money during the two bloody wars in Chechnia. Grozny was destroyed then "rebuilt" (millions of dollars stolen) then destroyed again and so it went. I am russian and I have relatives in Russia and I can tell you that both sides play dirty. But I wouldn't hate all chechens or all russians or whatever. Chechen mafia in Russia are scumbags. But do you think Russian state supported mafia any better?

like very much
russia very tight

chesch, your aнyc is tight?

As a leftist I'd certainly enjoy seeing Putin and his cronies with lead in the back of their head. Unfortunately (as I'm sure you know well) Putin has garnered significant support from the populace due to him being a natural improvement compared with Yeltsin and raising national pride and living standards.

Anyone who supports the unjustifiable dog that is Kadyrov has lost the plot in my eyes, on the other hand

ballet,winter sports and putin

pros: strong, white, pretty ppl, pretty areas, strong leader, cold, nice language, nice music (especially indie stuff) cool military and police

cons: some real shit areas, chechen support, russian people too prone to mass brainwashing, ukraine occupation, kinda shit government but usa's is too, language not as nice as ukrainian.

>Putin needs to stop allowing the genocide of faggots and nuke Grozny
>we should save the gay and then kill them all

nice logic

Good country, the only country i like and love from my heart

Wish I had a bengali gf

Serves well as a cumrag

What a great PARTicipation in the thread, you sure did your PART well enough. Wanna PARTy afterwards?

so are the russians american mutt-tier?

>strong, white, pretty ppl, pretty areas, strong leader,
twitter.com/PosolAustralia/status/965463462943084546/photo/1
twitter.com/PosolAustralia/status/965823394867503105/photo/1
>communal services do jack shit to clean a street in Moscow
>Australian ambassador complains about it to the mayor
>the street is cleaned immediately
Russia stronk, pendos!

Good. I just wish Putin would stop interfering with euro elections.

Could be worse? At least it's not Somalia...i guess.

Like us but black.

Would like to visit one day. In terms of your country you have alot of interesting history but you need to fix your political system

Moscow is cool.
Zamkadye is zamkadye tier.

A great country that gets way too much shit. Hmmm like us...
Can't wait to go visit again.

itt: bunch of buttblasted provincioids
Not really a big surprise

We really should rename Russia back to Muscovy.

Kievskaya Rus sounds badass, mate

This pretty much

I admire how much butthurt and fear you can cause with so little money. Feels efficient, even if not nice. Though I do wonder what the hell you will do once Putin dies, since the image the country projects is more or less "we just do what the nasty bald agent desires".

Unoriginal shit flag

>Though I do wonder what the hell you will do once Putin dies
Same shit we've been doing for millennia now.

Peasant rebellions followed by repression and small concessions?