Why do English larp as Germanics despite clearly being almost entirely Celtic genetically?

Why do English larp as Germanics despite clearly being almost entirely Celtic genetically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/12/cheddar-man-brown-briton-national-identity-white-skin
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dark-skinned-cheddar-man-hard-11999683
salon.com/2018/02/12/cheddar-man-is-black-another-racial-panic-for-white-supremacists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes and then the saxons happened.

Most Englishmen are almost entirely descended from algo-saxon-jute invaders.

Then why do they look just like Scots and not like Dutch?

idk, maybe that's just your confirmation bias. Scots look like finns to me except with smaller lips and bigger eyes and whiter skin, but that's probably just my confirmation bias.

>that's probably just my confirmation bias
you misspelled retardation.

your mom

>Scots look like finns

Why do jocks larp as Celts when they're just mentally stunted Englishmen?

Anglo-Saxons were entirely Germanic, then the Normans that were the descendants of Germanic settlers in France came along and became the ruling class.

just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

identifying as 'celtic' came about during the act of union when state propaganda was trying to convince the anti-union english that all of britain was once the same culture.

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!*

>30% Germanic
Wew and you make fun of us

If I'm not mistaken, the English and French are literally celtic-germanic mutts. There were something like 10 million Celtic Gauls in modern day France around 200 BC. They just happened to receive Frankish and Iberian dick along the way.

Actually, british people were the first people to create angles in geometry and saxophones. That's why they're called anglo saxon.

WE

You nigguh?

No, you nigguh?

Because the Anglo-Saxons intermarried with the Celts of their lands and kept the Germanic culture dominant in their lands. This is the reason that Brits look like Spaniards. Genetics have little to do with culture before the high middle ages.

You are very much a germanic people tho.

Basically this. Anglos are the original mutts

Angloz B Niggaz

Cheddar man had blue eyes and hence is WHITE!

when did the brits turn white to be exact?

Cheddar Man aka Cheezy Z is real OG.

never

Does this mean Celts, aka the Irish and Scots, actually were niggers?

DATS FINE MY KARA BOGA BRADA

Probably a couple of thousand years after this fella was stomping around

No.

To be honest, in today's PC social climate I'm sort of skeptical about that conclusion they drew. They were far too keen to talk about racism and pulling their finding into the public debate on the racism topic for me to believe that they were neutral on the matter. Something like that makes me think twice desu.

It's interesting doing a little reading into it and you soon begin to feel there's some agenda at play.

The reliability of the DNA obtained doesn't seem to be mentioned much in the press.

Everyone was black at some point, unless you don't believe in evolution like some kind of retard

They barely even talked about biology at all, or about any new thoughts about what could be the reason for this, or alternative hypothesises or anything like normal scientists do when they are excited about an unexpected finding. These guys just went straight into the public debate about racism instead. It's so weird. Seemed like they wanted to talk about sociology instead of archeology.

>during primitive times people used to be black
>then they evolved and became white
liberal propaganda is wonderful
i absolutely agree with your theory

The English are Celts mixed with the Romans, Scandinavians, Germanic tribes and the French
They're the original mutts

Absolutely. Just glance at these articles.

>Thanks to Cheddar Man, I feel more comfortable as a brown Briton
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/12/cheddar-man-brown-briton-national-identity-white-skin

>Dark-skinned Cheddar Man is hard cheese for the racist morons of the far right, says Brian Reade
>He backs up what experts have known for decades, that every one of us comes originally from somewhere in Africa, and we are all immigrants
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dark-skinned-cheddar-man-hard-11999683

>Cheddar Man is “black”! Another racial panic for white supremacists
salon.com/2018/02/12/cheddar-man-is-black-another-racial-panic-for-white-supremacists/

>almost entirely Celtic genetically

>white English being a mix of celtic, latin, danish, scandinavian, french, dutch
>then the other quarter English being mostly asian/african
hmm yes almost entirely celtic
there may be celtic majority genetics in devon or cornwall, but pretty much everywhere else wouldn't afaik

people need to seriously stop thinking you can be of only one heritage if you come from a country who have been invaded in the past saxon didn't replace te celt but they still had an impact on the dna of the inhabitants

That crotch must stink like an used tampon

Sexy boots and jacket desu

That isn't true though.

We still are white boi.

you forgot this

>you
Did you even look at the flag or can't you tell the difference between an English accent and an Australian accent?

The English used to class the Irish as niggers. All that retarded Sup Forums muh heritage identity politics bullshit were popularised around the world by none other than the English nobility. So, Germans. Hmm.

If you can't help but obsess over what people are commenting on in regards the study then you're just as bad as those you complain about.
Read the fucking scientific literature instead of getting educated by goddamn trashy clickbait yellow journalism, for fuck sake.

oh yes quite pungent indeed

>having a civil discussion is considered "obsessing" and is as bad as the scientific community peddling social agenda

Oh look, it's an Aussie shitposter with fuck all of value to add.

I mean that is literally what happened, light skin didn't develop in most areas until the advent of agriculture. Before that populations were somewhat migratory and would cross breed with other populations more often

Same people, you're just the criminals from that island they dumped on the other side of the world. Unless you're an abo or Chinese, you're the descendant of a British criminal

For fun

I like bums

Not all anglos in that pic are actual anglos, though.

They are now.

It is honestly baffling how pol memes that English people are mostly actually swarthy with dark iberian features. I mean they definitely do exist but far from the norm.

>cheddar man
>not a creamy yellow colour

Fake news.

Britons were like that
Modern englishmen from England are different though

10,000 years ago was a different time.

>This is the reason that Brits look like Spaniards.

are you out of your mind? we look totally different, Lil Dong

The English do resemble the Dutch somewhat.

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

>Celtic genetically
why do people still do this?
Brits are an*Los obviously you can see it in their beady eyes

arent anglos just germanic, celtic and med mixture

they were formed through satanic rituals

Involving s*Xon love for scat and br*Ton love for being bunch of gay homosexual faggots.

>On one part the Ancient Britons who were notorious for their rampant homosexuality and bestial urges, free young Britons were said to offer themselves to every foreigner that passed their way, and they were actually indignant when their offer was declined. And it was added that they did not do this out of a shortage of omen. Of all the ancient Celtic peoples they were the most degenerated lot, especially during Roman times.

you're supposed to post more webms idiot

this

Civilizations have been larping as something else since the dawn of time. Even some Sultans larped that Dey wuz da descendents of Caesar n shieet, or in the ancient world, rulers larping as descendents of gods.

BUM