Fight for america

Okay Sup Forums you keep saying the race war is coming, so what gun do you have to help defend/fight for america?

300blk sbr here with 150 rounds if ammo

I want one so bad I just don't want to pay the tax stamp.

I got an Anderson build I put together after the Orlando shooting. I have about 900 rounds of .223 and that doesn't feel like nearly enough. Also own a 9mm an .380 pistol.

150 rounds??? Are you getting ready for a war or 5mins of battle??? How long do you thing 5 magazines will get you.

My plan is to match refugees to ammo at least 1:1. Not yet there but getting near.

I lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident, years ago.
>I don't participate in info gathering threads

Nice meme round

>race war
>defend the country
race wars tear countries apart
if you fought you would be ATTACKING your country

Memories are all i have.

if its only in america ill be another kosciuszko and lead you burgers to glorious victory over nogmixed hordes

Enough to arm myself and several friends/neighbors.

I'm doing my part, as I know small sleepy white communities like mine will have to band together when the ghouls come.

salted watermelons

>150 rounds if ammo

You may want to buy more.

>Leaf logic

>300blk sbr here with 150 rounds if ammo
150 rds of ammo? wow, that's a lot.
race wars (any war) suck, think along the lines of the balkans. can't we all get along? please

Rock river arms sbr with 300 rounds of AP and 300 rds of 77gr OTM

COME
FIND ME
LETTER AGENCIES

Nice gun. Get 20x more ammo for it. If you don't have 1000+ rounds you're crazy. Ammo will be life.

It will get you food, it can be traded for anything, it will help defend you... why skimp on the one thing that makes your beautiful gun useful?

It's a kit from PSA, gonna get me a stripped lower and some sights soon. :)

I have 13 guns

1) 12 Guage shotgun
2) Remington repeating rifle
3) Mauser 8mm rifle
4) mosin-Nagant m38 rifle
5) 1 sears and roebuck 22 semi auto
6) some random bolt action .w2 from 1930
7) 1 nazi 9mm luger handgun
8) S&w 9mm semi auto handgun
9) .38 special revolver
10) .380 bersa thunder handgun
11) ak-47
12) .22 conceal carry Taurus semi auto handgun
13) .22 Beretta jaguar semi auto handgun

I'm ready

Good luck finding that shit anywhere if SHTF. it's a neat cartridge but goddamn is it a meme. Unless you're hand loading you won't find that in a store you may have to scavenge or on any hostiles you might kill.

At least get a .223/5.56 upper to have ready to swap on.

>300 Memeout

>Psyop often generate or promote "show me yours" threads to map and catalog potents threats.
Abstain, and sage.

Fuck off my Sup Forums tony u nigger

Doing gods work user

Standard load out should be at least 250 rounds loaded and ready to go. Stock up on it now. The most important thing is to know your equipment and how to use it. That means range and gym time, learn how to do everything that you can.

That being said, the most important rule is to have friends with rifles to back you up, never go it alone. Bring overwhelming firepower on your enemy. Supplement that with some improvised ordnance if you can. The thing that looses fights is hesitation, hit hard, hit fast, and pursue until the enemy is beaten to a pulp.

>Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up the pursuit so long as your men have strength to follow; for an army routed, if hotly pursued, becomes panic-stricken, and can then be destroyed by half their number. The other rule is, never fight against heavy odds, if by any possible maneuvering you can hurl your own force on only a part, and that the weakest part of your enemy and crush it. Such tactics will win every time, and a small army may thus destroy a large one in detail, and repeated victory will make it invincible.

>Stonewall Jackson

wow dude you own a bunch of garbage, the only gun that you own that saves your hide on rope day is the luger. As for me

Rem 870 tac 12ga
Benelli super nova 12ga
Marlin 60 ss .22lr
Marlin 795 22lr.
Ruger blackhawk .357
Glock 21 45acp
Browing Buckmark 22lr
Savage Edge .223 w/ nikon 3x9
PSA build AR 5.56 w/ Eotech
PSA build AR 5.56 10.5" Pistol w Troy battlesights
PSA build AR .308 w/ Leupold 4x12 on Leupold riser

>tfw PSA still hasn't shipped my stripped lower

Same here OP. But mines suppressed and about 15,000 rounds

>no 9mm
>5.56 pistol

Forgot pic

>150 rounds
You'd best step it up. I've got over 3500 rounds in ammo cans for my AR, and about 25 mags for it. 150 rounds won't get you very far.

9mm is whack

>buys meme barrel length
>buys meme cartridge chambering
>can afford 150 rounds

Kill yourself

Garbage?

Top fucking kek. My 9mm S&W is not garbage. My 12 Guage is not garbage. My Mauser rifle is not garbage. My 380 is a great conceal and is not garbage. My revolver is not garbage. My Remington repeating rifle is not garbage

The .22s are fun to shoot.

Kys you "HURR DURR TACTICOOL" FAG

A glock 19 is my next purchase actually. I have no problem with 9mm, I have owned a glock 17 but traded it. Still have about 700 9mm rounds. As for the 5.56 pistol, why not? Its small and portable. I can break it down and fit it in my 3 day assault pack. Im not going to use it as my main combat rifle. It would be a great truck gun.

I have a rusty old poaching shotgun yhat will probably blow up in my face and some fossilied shotgun cartridges that probably wont even go off :(

Sphinx SDP Compact Duty
Benelli Nova Field 28in

Lots of ammo.

Oh man torpeedo.

Get a fancy Troy or HK type stock that takes 3" off the total length, and you can have superior carbine with 14.5 pinned and welded. Still fit behind the seat. Extends to normal length with the press of a button.

Honestly, for a truck gun I'd grab an AK folder and be done with it. Stock a few k rounds and be done with it.

>150 rounds

that should last an hour

>TFW my boomer dad unit on I call you said last night that if Hilary gets elected and things keep going the way they are were gonna wind up having a race war

B-but I thought it was just a Sup Forums meme...

Pic related, my dad is literally Hank hill but replace propane with a self owned HVAC company

God fucking damn this auto correct.

My boomer dad unironically*

So he sells HVAC units and HVAC unit accessories?

>Prepares for the race war
>Battery operated sight.

Look at what works for fighters with little to now supply lines as a guides.
AK sure its kinda shitty but works every time, strips easy and can rust and shit (you may not have the chance to clean it or the supplies)
9mm or .45 pistol because ammo is plentiful.
12 gauge shotty.

"Call of Duty" weapons look great and are great range toys and work well for soldiers who have access to supply chain, but in a real life survival situation, you want simplicity and reliability.

I lost my firearms in a extremely tragic plane accident where my guns died in the middle of the woods. They went to find help. Only I survived. I still have nightmares.

Nice barrel extension
What does it hold?

12+1 of 2 3/4 - 3 inch
10+1 of 3 1/2 inch

>My 9mm S&W is not garbage
>My 12 Guage is not garbage

You know how I know you dont actually own guns? Think about where you are, how many autistic fucks are here. When we see this we say to ourselves "what model S&W" or "What country is that mouser from?" since you never stated that Im going to call your bullshit, you are a noguns. Prove me wrong faggot.

Amen, brother.

(sage)

>mouser
>spelling it wrong and saying I don't know anything about guns

Topkek fag.

My Mauser is a 1950 Yugoslavia m48

My s&w 9mm is some late 90s model I inherited from my dad. Haven't shit it or played with it yet.

>ignoring all the other guns I stated specifically what they are
You're dumb

The most dangerous weapon in the hands of a trained individual

Only top quality Trans units my friend. He also only hires whites cause 15 years ago some Mexican stole his digital camera. He's a true inspiration, he grew up poor and my family basically were share croppers on the side while working in the textile industry. He worked in HVAC until I was about 5 and started his own business. He's no millionaire but he survived the recession and has put three white sons through college. He was a hard ass on me growing up but I appreciate it more and more every day. I wouldn't be the successful man I am today without his guidance, and now he's watching the world fall apart in his old age and I can tell he's worried for me and my brothers.

What state?

>prepares for the race war
>stocks up on more batteries for the sight

It's like having a flashlight and extra batteries for emergencies.

>I know nothing about anything so i insult call of duty so people will think im smart and cool

Go look up the mud tests for the ak and ar inrangetv did on youtube and come back

Best Carolina
>trans units
I just can't win today. Trane units...

I need to get some ammo.

I need:

.380 ACP.
.38 SPL

Any recommendations for where to get bulk ammo?

>Okay Sup Forums you keep saying the race war is coming, so what gun do you have to help defend/fight for america?

> so what gun do you have

Sounds like an old school kind of guy that won't feed you bullshit. The kind of man we should all strive to be.

Yeah he's a classic hard working American man, they don't make many of those anymore. When I heard the words race war come out of his mouth last night it made me realise that things really are as bad as they seem. He has always been against owning pistols as their only use is to kill other humans (he hunts and has always been sort of a fud when it comes to guns) and last night he was asking me what he has to do to get a pistol permit since I bought one a while back. He's convinced the blacks are going to start robbing and looting everywhere at this rate, and that if Trump loses the country is basically finished.

Sadly, mine were lost somewhere between Lewes Delaware and Sandy Hook, New Jersey.
It was a tragedy of Waco proportions.

I usually go to Gunbot and find deals there. You have to do your own bit of research though, because cheap =/= good with some ammo

>Youtube vidoes are more accurate that 50+ years of battlefield experience.

Nothing really wrong with the AR platform. I've had several over the years. Both the AR and AK have been in service for over 50 years.

However ask yourself, if you had to live for months, maybe a year or 2 without external supplies, access to tools, lubricants etc. Which weapon would you chose? I'm a big fan of AR's I love how they shoot, its more like a scalpel and the AK more like a butcher knife though.

Too all no guns it's time

>that fat stubby hand
LMAO

FBI doesn't care what you have until you do something stupid.
300 million gun in this country, its not like its a big shock to them who has them nor do they care.

Nice try NSA, I'm not telling you shit

That mac, are you trying to polish a turd?

Get armed up now, and get ready for the fun then.

There is a roof Korean inside all of us.

>war
>150 rounds

Fucking hell m8 I'm only going to be armed with a scarf and a plastic spoon and I'll still take more down than you

Stock up ammunition boys. If this cunt gets in she will regulate guns by regulating ammo. And then back it up with her SCOTUS picks. It will be to hard to find of to expensive to buy.

I have my horse and my cavalry saber, I'm ready to enter the fray.

>150 rounds
I've got no less than 1k rounds of 5.56 at all times, plenty of 30-06 and .270 on hand, I've got some fresh 10mm (500) coming by Tuesday, and a new gun on Monday. Plenty of reloaded 9mm too. I could use some more fun ammo though, 12ga and 300 Win mag.

You need to have spare ammo and spare mags, but you don't need to carry everything on your kit.

150 rnds, assuming you can actually shoot and score a lethal hit every 3-5 rounds, will yield you between 30 and 50 bodies to stack up.

If the sight of 30-50 dead bodies strewn out on the streets doesn't deliver the message to stay out of your AO...

Now add in 2-5 more team members (think roof Koreans during the riots) carrying the same loadout and you've got 90-250 dead in the streets.

That's a helluva body count before you need to resupply from storage.

AO is area of operation or something else?

Yup.

>not owning and using a gun made specifically to fight the Soviets.

I just have a little j.stevens 22lr(not my pic) and a bunch of 22 ammo, not really looking to shoot anyone...if anything ever happened I would just pack up and go in the hills and shoot rabbits and quails to eat.

idiot. i'm going to kill the first UN soldier / nigger / commie that tries to kill me. then take his gun.

Tip,swords don't run out of bullets.

swords also tend to be bad at killing people 100 yards away

>5000 7.62x39 8m3/M67/M43
>4500 5.45x39 7n6
>3500 5.56x45 M193

swords get blunt and chip pretty fast
not to mention that

Colt AR15, two Mossberg 12ga shotguns, two Remington bolt action .22lr rifles, and a SIG 228 9mm. I'm pretty well set on ammo for each

Är det verkligen du???

Felon/mentally defective detected

AR15, box of M855 ammo, a glock 21 and an ammo can of .45 with 2 mags of federl hst hollowpoints for self defense

God some body armor cus it looks cool, and has a holster + ammo pouches.

If someone tries to kill me or enslave me they're not going to do it with words and pepper spray

you'll be all right. you can still deter some looters with the shotgun, whether it works or not. I don't see you guys having a full blown LA riots X 1000 like we might have. If we hit Chimpcon 1 it's going to get ugly.

I'm getting ready to buy the good ol' WASR-10 for the glory of Slavland and the genocide of all kebab

>be eurocuck
>speak mind
>charged with "hatespeech" for disgreeing
>cops show up to arrest you
>make fun of Americans for having the right to resist blatant tyranny with deadly force
Literally what the fuck...

Doin it rite amigo

I only have a 1911 with 3 magazines and 80 rds of ammo. I have a few knives and a baton.

Is that enough to survive an uprising? I don't want to have a long gun on me because that will draw attention.

I live in a nice part of a city that burned down due to riots last year so I'll have to escape and slip away unnoticed to a family residence in the suburbs

Should I buy some soft armor to wear under a flannel or jacket?

if you duck and cover and the uprise is over in three days, yes. Else, one bullet should have been enough.

True but I can close that distance very quickly on horseback and run the ooga booga through.

Practically none of the ooga boogas around where I live have firearms.

i should probably take a new picture that includes everything, but im lazy.

either way i have something for every situation.

any armor is good armor, but plate armor is desired.

Nej, jag använder ett kavalleri sabel och häst.

2 AR-15s, one 20' A2 setup, the other 16" flat top.
1 SKS
1 Enfield .303
Multiple shotguns in 12 and 20 gauge, 2 semi-autos, 2 pumps.
2 full size S&W M&Ps in 9mm and .45
S&W Model 27 .357 mag
Bunch of other random hunting/traditional style rifles I inherited.
Next purchase will be either an Arsenal or DDI AK-47.

Dude you need a rifle. Get an AR or an AK.

Oh for sure, I've bought a semi auto 7.62 real fucking NATO rifle and a handgun in the last 18 months. I'm stockpiling ammo now, and dad is going to get a handgun and an AR most likely. Looters will be shot on sight.

Muh ARs.