Man

Man

The bat books are really good right now

Batman is more interesting than it has been under Snyder, Detective Comics is Tynion finally proving he's more than just a fill-in guy, Nightwing's still good, and All Star Batman is still around for people who refuse to admit that Snyder's Batman comics were kind of dumb

Did he fuck the Joker yet?

Nope, they're all shit.

>that SNYDER SUCKS meme again
You already made a thread about this, OP.

I don't think Snyder sucks but I do think he's a bit overrated, and more specifically, that he's kind of stupid in a bad, Chuck Dixon way

Not to the point of being worthless like say, Bendis, but a far cry from Morrison or the Bru/Rucka era

How is it a meme? Please enlighten us about how great his writing is, I can't wait to hear this.

I actually loved the first issue of all star. My biggest problem with Snyder's run was that he had trouble handling continuity, so giving him a book off to the side seems like a good fit

>All Star Batman is still around for people who refuse to admit that Snyder's Batman comics were kind of dumb
...can't I admit they were kinda dumb AND still enjoy ASB? It is pretty open about being the dumb summer blockbuster of Batman comics, at least for the first arc.

>Batman actually talking and saying things
>not just being a silent retard that just says "HH" or "TT" and scowls

Based Snyder bringing back O'Neils Batman instead of that shitty Morrison batgod faggots here worship

>he's kind of stupid in a bad, Chuck Dixon way
...I kind of enjoy Chuck Dixon stories too, though I can see why someone would be turned off by them usually being fairly plot-driven rather than character-driven, and all in the same pulp action milieu, but I mean, considering he wrote like 3 or 4 monthly books at a time, on top of annuals, stories for Batman Chronicles and even friggin' Six Flags guides, I think it's understandable that most of his work is just mediocre.

But when he's good, he's REALLY good.

I was totally with you up until the shitting on Morrison out of nowhere. It's not like MorrisonBats was a morose, quiet motherfucker, he could be talky too.

>Morrison batgod faggots
Reminder that Snyder had Joker mind control the league and then had Bruce take them out.

using a suit Batman built with the help of other heroes and other people

I see you are one of those that don't actually read the comics they complain about

Jesus Christ, Bruce

I think I need to pick this book up

Him beating KGBeast with a Chainsaw and Gentleman Ghost with an Uzi is why I'm giving this series a chance.

I'm all aboard All Star as long as JRJR is. Will stick around for Sean Gordon Muyrphy and Declan Shalvey too

I like that SnyderBats will try to calm down a crowd of innocents, and then just casually, brutally remind supervillains that this is not a motherfucking game.

yes, Snyder really took the time to properly show that Bruce being helped by all those heroes, and not handwaving it away with "lol i spent my unlimited pool of money on this"

even the Batgirl books aren't too bad
I guess Red Hood is still kind of bad, but not as much as before

>s Tynion finally proving he's more than just a fill-in guy
Nope he is shit.

I feel like this page should come with a guitar riff built in

Meh. While I think King's current Batman is shaping up to be much better than Snyder's run, I actually like Snyder's All-Star more than anything. Didn't care for Detective Comics and dropped it after the first issue.

I guess it's time to pick up All-Star Batman