Rick and morty writing problem

I watched the newest episode of rick and morty. I've never really known where I land with this show. It's valleys and peaks are really strong, and this episode was mostly valley. I'm afraid this show is getting stephen universed and is going to be one of the first Adult Swim shows to fuck up the entire block. We're probably never going to get the Aqua Team, SGC2C, Metalocolypse, nor Venture Bros quality shows back, but Rick and Morty showed promise and I think feminism is to blame for this show. I've heard Dan Harmon is the root of the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/97680161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for confirmation bias

when they chose to resolve the conflict of season 2 in one episode and return to business as usual they lost all momentum

This. Thought is was sort of cheap myself.

I think the message there was one of "Hey, yeah we know you guys thought we were really gonna ratchet the whole continuity element of the show up a bit and made it more of a serial, but we really wanna stick to our roots", but holy dolphin dicks did they blow it.

I'm pretty interested in the Rick and Morty Universe and would of liked to see 3-4 episodes dedicated to this. I like the idea of the series not getting to serious with itself, but would like some more continuity.

If ironically being better than everything were cholesterol, this show would be dead by now.

It will be interesting to see how the next few female-written episodes turn out.

Well they already turned Summer into an action hero badass.

I hope this one dies and we get the typical two denominational summer back. Why did they have to fuck with a good thing?

Dan and Justin did a force diversity bullshit to meet a quota. Never works without a hitch. Females suck at comedy just in general no meming. My favorite female comedian is Lucille Ball. I love Lucy was the peak of female comedy

If you didn't know it was written by a woman no one would be saying this
You're all literally retarded

Why do they have to insert their womanly take on everything? Is it a surprise that the first episode with the female writers being more involved showcases fucking Summer the most? Or that it wasn't funny?

Men and Women have different sense of humor, men like more structure and wit to their jokes, and they tend to utilize timing more. Women like silly things.

For some reason they decided to hire Jane Becker who never wrote for TV before this episode. The pacing was terrible, and I know she alone can't be blamed for the lack of humor, but the whole writers room is suppose to come up with the jokes and skeleton of the episode, and then she goes and drafts it.

I can't help but feel that there mere presence of these women in the writers room will have an effect over the male writers, like they won't be as edgy or they would worry too much about offending their coworkers. Or they go along with shitty ideas just cuz they are sexually attracted to their coworkers.

I'm really hoping they redeem themselves next week with Pickle Rick, but I highly doubt they will.

Dan Harmon is a cuck who caved and compromised quality to appease the social justice cunts.

I watched the entire episode, thought it sucked, and then looked up who wrote it and remembered that they added lady writers this season. It really makes a lot of sense if you think about it. This episode lacked humor (like women) and there was a lot of arguing in it, and a lot of characters speaking their emotions. It was very much on the nose.

I really wish we could have a decent end to metalocolypse. It was such a solid show.

Ive literally seen this post before

>Anonymous 08/04/17(Fri)01:41:44 No.85867
vimeo.com/97680161

I didn't know it was written by a woman till today and yet as I watched it, I thought it was the worst episode of the show I'd ever seen.

Yeah? Maybe I wrote it somewhere else, i've been posting about this a lot more recently.

>vimeo.com/97680161
hah, ive seen this before hahhah

yeah i had no idea till after I watched it, but even during it I only giggled once or twice, compared to season 1 which I found highly enjoyable, the show is going to shit it's very plain to see

same here,and i am a woman. have zero problem with women writers but it's clear that the show's absurdist qualities are starting to take a back seat and i don't like it.

we will know for sure after next episode.

>rick and morty fans are only just now realizing the show is shit

great job it only took you a year

we'll see how the season pans out I guess, a man can hope.
cup size btw?

I'm 45, married, and I have three children.
They're old balloons left to deflate on their own in a dusty attic.

does this particular attic have a camera and/or decent lighting?

Isn't this a cartoon for edgy teenagers? What's this doing in Sup Forums?

Fuck off

I will once you tits or gtfo