Question for Israeli posters

I am of military age and immigrating to Israel as an oleh chadash in a week. What advice do you have for me? Am I completely insane for leaving the comforts of America for our often volatile ancestral homeland?

How do you feel about the political and economic climate for a new immigrant like me as I finish my bachelor's degree in Israel before joining the army?

I might answer questions from non-Israelis as well.

I will give you my honest advice:

Stay in america, don't come to the middle east. Benjamin Netanyahu is incredibly corrupt

But I am a young, passionate Zionist with a lot to offer our young country. Would I not be a positive influence on our nation?

It's not about you being a positive/negtive influence. my advice roots from my political views.

I'm very different from most Israelis. most Israelis would have similar positions to you, but i'm actually not a zionist, im for complete separation between state and religion.

Also,i do think the middle east is a very volatile region, and while israel is the safest country in the area by far, there is still a decent chance for a war erupting in here in the near future.

If i could choose where to be born, it would probably be Canada :v

>Actually answering your nation's call of duty instead of sitting on your ass bitching about how little everyone is doing
Why are Israelis the most based posters?

Are you guys actually evil or is it just corruption as usual?

>קנדה
אחי וויד לאמו

I've seen you shill for Hillary and against Trump.

You're either a Meretz voter or an Arab.

if you think thats cool why not do it yourself?
anders breivik killed 77 before going to jail.
immagine how quickly a country can be fixed if all american posters would work to a sigle cause.

I plan to vote for meretz in the next elections, actually.

I am for the separation between state and religion too but I live here so I know my duty. You left wing shitters will ruin the country.

To OP, if it's the call of your soul or whatever, come. If you are expecting a better life, don't. Simple as that.

איך ההרגשה להצביע למפלגה שכל המדינה שונאת?

He's also incredibly smug about voting traitor. Look at his trip. "common sense". Fuck's sake, libtards are so smug. I mean, I am with them on most issues of state, because I am a Ukranian immigrant, and I hate getting buttfucked by the Kykes, but I'd rather keep our people and nation safe.

What good could you possibly see comin out of a withdrawal from Judea & Samaria? And why are you so hostile toward our nation's Jewish character?

We are a Jewish and Democratic State. If you do not observe the mitzvot, that's your right, but the religious Jews aren't personally harming you with their dedication to Torah. By removing religion from the State, it takes away our Jewish character, which is integral to our identity and makes us unique among the nations.

Bennett will be Prime Minister.

זה לא כל המדינה, רק הימין.

זה עצוב כל כך הרבה אנשים הם ככה, אבל אני מניח שזה לא ישתנה בזמן הקרוב.

נתניהו הוא אחת הסיבות שזה היום ככה.

The religious Jews aren't personally harming me, but their representatives in the government are doing their best to harm my lifestyle. I can neither get married nor in a civil union in this country, know that?

זה ביבי אשם!1111

זה לא שהוא אומר לאנשים לשנוא אותם, אנשים שונאים אותם באופן טבעי כי הם בוגדים מרקסיסטים זבלים.

Fly to Cyprus and have a wedding there. Such a minor inconvenience is nothing compared to the importance of preserving the halalchic integrity of the Rabbinate.

withdrawal of those regions is almost inevitable. the people who live there are an arab majority who want complete independence from israel.

What other options there are? to let them be israelis when they ideologically oppose being a part of israel? that's the crazy plan bennett offered by the way, which is complete madness

Amerijew here. Reform. What is oleh chadash? What's it like being reform in Israel? Do they discriminate? Care? I don't speak Hebrew but I believe in God and attend Temple on occasion aka not secular/cultural jew, I'm just not Kosher/Orthodox. I have right of Aliyah because of my mom and would only in an emergency. I don't know what to think about Bibi. I hear things will fall apart for nationalism without him but he's exactly the sort of western educated boomer holier-than-thou type that I resent. My cousin met him and thinks he's awesome. I don't give two shits about Palestinians but I also don't want to be treated as second class for not being Orthodox. And I hear conflicting views as to how developed Israel really is for those who live there.

Based
Netanyahu is a piece of shit, and the entire right wing voting demographic knows it. People are just scared of dividing their votes, because your kind will sell our country for a lie of a peace treaty.
I've seen all kinds during my service in the IDF, and I know the Palestinian people are the biggest victims in the situation. But they are a victim of their own government more than anyone else.

הוא יצא בסרטון קמפיין שמראה את דאעש נכנסים לירושליים, שיש עליהם את הסלוגן של היריבים הפוליטיים שלו ובזמן שהוא מאשים את השמאל.

יש לו חלק גדול מהאשמה.

חום הוא צבעך האהוב?

Gay reform jew. I doubt Israel wants shit to do with me. They are not exactly big tent. I used to think well it has to be this way and now I think, well if they get fucked they have it coming.

Why can't I open my business on Sabbath and keep workers who wish to work on that day? Why can't our public transportation work on Sabbath? Why must I pay the jews for plane tickets to get married? Why is my blood good enough to be thrown in to the Gaza strip for weeks, but studying Torah exempts you from it? Why is the chief Rabbanut such a dirty fucking mafia that extorts people for services that should be free or for nominal charge? Why does a single flow of Judaism dictate everyone's lives?

אף אחד לא זוכר את זה, אנשים שנאו את השמאל הרבה לפני הקמפיין של ביבי.

הם שונאים את השמאל בגלל שהשמאל אומר בולשיט על צדק חברתי ועל עזרה למעמד הנמוך בזמן שהם עצמם במעמד העליון. הם מדברים על זכויות אדם בזמן שחיי ערבי בעיניים שלהם שווים פי אלף מחיים של יהודי שנשחט. שונאים את השמאל בגלל שהוא מבטיח הבטחות סרק שרק פוגעות ולוקחות חיי חפים מפשע.

This stuff scares me about Israel that its so corrupt. And American jews are not any better on corruption. Not all certainly, but some of the wealthier ones, doubtless. I'd like to visit Israel but if something were to happen, bad my father, as a reform convert, would be denied Aliyah and they would literally divide my family over their dumb bullshit so part of me says they can get fucked.

Fucking kikes

I want someone to gas you for real. Don't come to Canada, our biker gangs don't like your kind.

זה בגלל שההסתה של הימין לא התחילה בבחירות האחרונות.

הסרטון הזה הוא רק דוגמה לקו שהקמפיין שלהם לוקח בשנים האחרונות: לצייר את שמאל כבוגדים ולהסית אנשים נגד השמאל

ולא, מה שאתה אומר עכשיו על השמאל הוא ממש לא נכון. יש ערך לחיים של כולם

Oleh chadash - new repatriate. A legal status, among else, of being here less than 2 years.
Being reform sucks, try to get married. The Rabbanut is the chief religious organization, controlled by Haredi, and has the sole authority over marriage, Kashrut, and everything.

The Country is very well developed, fully modern, but the grip of the Haredi on the law hold us back.

this hebrew looks badass

ערך לחיים של כולם אלה אם כן הוא מתנחבל או ציונאצי או חרדק

NOTHING PERSONNEL KID

Zionism is shit-tier.

I hope a mudslime wipes your kike blood off the face of this earth

זה רק ההבנה השגויה שלך של השמאל בישראל, זה לא באמת המציאות.

> britbong saying loving the only country in the world you can call home is bad

How're those immigrants treating ya?

>meretz

>call home

It ain't your home until you have the Son, heeb.

תודה שאתה מזכיר לי עוד סיבות למה אני רוצה לעזוב את המדינה הזאת

זאת לא מציאות שגויה.

איפה כל השמלאנים שבכו על צדק חברתי? הם עכשיו בכנסת אוכלים גורמה ומקבלים שלושים אלף בחודש יחד עם כל המפלגות האחרות.

השמאל בישראל הוא מתנשא ובוגדני. לא פעם היו פעילי שמאל שנפגשו עם משפחות מחבלים, לא פעם היו שמלאנים שהפגנו גם בצוק איתן וגם בעמוד ענן נגד צה"ל כשירו עליהם רקטות. השמאל בישראל חושב שהמעמד הנמוך הוא מעמד של מפגרים בוזולוגים שמצביעים ביבי והם האינטלקטואלים והמערביים שבאים להציל את התרבות.

מרץ מציעה יותר חוקים חברתיים מכל מפלגה אחרת.

ומה שאתה מדבר עליו זה לא כל השמאל, זה מיעוט מאוד קטן של השמאל הקיצוני. ותאמין לי, הימין הקיצוני הוא לא פחות גרוע

This. The Likud (Bibi's Party) is only in power because stability is important when you've been at war for 70 years. His policies have left the current generation disillusioned. There's been considerable immigration out of Israel, only 1 or 2 generations after their families made aliyah. I wish I had the courage to do what OP is doing. ברוך יי

הימין הקיצוני שעושה גרפיטי על בתים של ערבים נגד בוגדים שמשקרים לכל העולם על המצב במדינה ומסיתים את העולם נגדינו עם שלום עכשיו וכל הבולשיט ארגונים שמקבלים כסף מהאיחוד.

This. I can accept people voting for policy changes that I do not agree with. I can not accept a guy from Tel-Aviv coming to the west bank to join mudslimes in rock throwing riots.
I watched the Druze of my company slap his shit with such pleasure, I swear.

לפרסם בנות חמודות

Well and I don't think you have gay marriage either so that's a double no. Its funny in America reform jews allow gay rabbis, gay marriages in Synagogue and we are the majority of jews in the world, American jews, as WELL AS the wealthiest jews but Israel doesn't care. They will alienate so many of us American reform jews with these policies if they keep it up. I'd love to be able to visit Israel and I hate Muslims but not at the expense of all of this divisive archaic bullshit.

You are sorely mistaken if you think bibi's policies bring greater stability.

There was a very clear rise of terror attack when he got elected due to statements he made about arabs during his campaign.

>passionate Zionist
What motivates you? Is it still the Holocaust? You know Germany is dead now so there's nobody to make that thing happen again?

>Am I completely insane for leaving the comforts of America

yes you fucking retard

Everything is super expensive here, unless you have a steady funding from your family, you will not survive.

Israel is shit.

>call home
>home

good one

>actually considering going to Israel

Don't worry, mate. The people are fighting the Rabbanut monopoly on marriage and kashrut here. Over two thirds the population support civil marriage, and over half support gay rights. It's all about strategic voting, though.

Actually, gay marriages performed abroad are fully recognized by the Israeli government.

Your fights don't matter as long as the right is leading the country.

אתה צודק אחי, הערבים קיבלו קריזה על זה שהוא אמר שהם הולכים לקלפיות ובגלל זה יצאו לרצוח יהודים ולא בגלל שהם שונאים אותנו שנאת מוות בכל מקרה.

אם היינו בוחרים את הרצוג שעשה דילים עם אבו מאזן עוד לפני שנבחר לא הייתה לנו מדינה

Don't go to telaviv, go to haifa

He seems arrogant beyond measure but who would replace him? And Was Yitzhak Rabin truly the answer to everyone's prayers but got killed?

Modern Orthodox is an oxymoron if I ever heard it. Israel isn't Dubai. At some point they will have to face that even TURKEY is secular and they can't live in America's shadow while letting these old fashioned statist orthodox rabbis run the show at the expense of masorti, reform, gays, women, and anyone who doubts that the ultra-orthodox should be exempted from military service or wants a bus or buying groceries on Saturday.

I'm not saying that, just in times of war one-party systems are more popular. Doesn't matter if his policies work, the fear of change is too much. From what I can get from Israelis is that the fear is a spineless liberal leader allowing Israel to become another Swedenstan.

לא כל הערבים הם ככה. היו לי חברים ערבים שאפילו לא ידעתי שהם ערבים בהתחלה.

אם הייתם בוחרים את הרצוג, המצב פה היה הרבה יותר טוב עכשיו והיה פחות סיכוי לתוכנית המפגרת של בנט לספח את יהודה ושומרון לישראל ולתת אזרחות ישראלית לכל הפלסטינים

Do I have another? I am uncut, I've never kept a sabbath, and I've never said a prayer to the Lord I do not believe in, but everywhere in the world I am a filthy Kyke, whether I like it or not, because of people like Sup Forums. At least down here nobody this side of the border proposes to bomb me.

אז אתה רוצה לתת להם מדינת טרור? התכנית של בנט טובה יותר מלפנות חצי מליון יהודים מיהודה ושומרון ולתת לרוצחים פרס מדינה.

Israeli arabs live better than their Palestinian coursins. I respect the shit out of them for doing blue collar jobs to afford education for their children.

That being said, fuck anyone who says withdrawing from the west bank will work. Didn't work with Gaza, won't work there. Not until the Palestinians themselves drop the Shackles of Hamas and hate.

זו לא סיבה מספיק מוצדקת
גם בת דודה שלי הצביעה מרץ, נו אז מה?
כל המשפחה שלי שמאל-מרכז שהצביעו לבוז'י בבחירות האחרונות חוץ ממני שהצבעתי לביבי,
השורה הארחונה- כולם אוהבים את הארץ, לטוב ולרע.
גם מצביעי מרץ, בדרכם המוזרה.
אז קראתי לך "טרייטור" , זו אז מה???
זו הקונוטציה שהמפלגה יוצרת
מספיק להיות כל כך באטהארט

Yes but not in Israel. That matters. We have a gay rabbi here and its fucking nice. As a gay kid all I wanted was a gay guy to look up to and I never had one and now kids will have that. Its not about perverting kids or some bullshit the haredim in their saunas do that plenty already, so I've heard an no beit din will prosecture.

Good.
I don't really mind Kosher food as much, I think its kind of healthy, but its an affront to secularism.

Globalist right is no longer right. Its nationalism vs globalism. The goalposts have changed as the world has and Israel needs to modernize or the next time an Intifada rolls around nobody will support them.

That's funny. How do they have uncut jews? I've never seen one. I may be reform but I believe in god and say prayers sometimes. I'm not like a perfectionist about it like the Orthodox but I still believe it to be valid as long as you can still hold a secular life I just don't think its mandatory, or should be.

Good riddance faggot, stay in Israel and remember to destroy your American passport since you're unwilling to serve this country.

>Homeland

Fuck you nigger, America wasn't good enough?

>Palestinians themselves drop the Shackles of Hamas

It's hard to find ANY muslim that doesn't support hamas or hezbollah.

How expensive exactly is Israel compared with a major American city? Just curious... Have certainly had thoughts about moving there but seems so many compromises.

אתה אוטומטית חושב שזה עומד להיות מדינת טרור.

תכיר בעובדות, אנחנו כבר עכשיו סובלים מטרור. בסופו של דבר צריך לפתור את הסכסוך הישראלי פלסטיני

I am only ethnically jewish, fully agnostic/atheist otherwise. Kyke enough to get my shit kicked in by skinheads in Kiev, not Jewish enough to get married in Israel. And still, there are plenty of people like me, especially Soviet jews, and we looked for a home here just like everyone else.

Yes I sense there's a lot of russian ethnic jews in Israel, jew by name only who are fairly white looking but its not how people are in America so its foreign to us. I guess many are secularist here too, I just take comfort in religion in times of hardship. If I worked 80 hours a week or something maybe I'd stuff my head in that instead.

Why do kosher chips taste so bad compared to their regular ones?

Pretty fucking expensive, but not unbearably so. Social welfare is downright communist by American standards. You'll never go wanting for medical attention or NEETbux, as long as you do your part.

Oil is always 8 days old.

The high cost of living in Israel memeis the result ofa nation full of Jews. Its affordable, and if you're American you'll have an advantage in terms of Education, language, and money-making. Most of the Israelis I know complain about their bills, but then they're always buying the most expensive apparel and beauty products. If you're an English-speaking engineer, you'll be filthy fucking rich and won't have to compete with Han and Pajeet for jobs.

I am thinking of traveling to eilat or the dead sea again, how safe are those areas?

>when jews start scheming in heb-runes so the goyim can't see their plans

Isn't Leviticus 20:13 also in the Heeb-Bible?

Ethnic Russians make up a HUGE portion of the population. In a few towns cities, such as mine, we are a majority.

They are debating each other, not scheming.
We never scheme in Sup Forums.

I'm from eilat. It's safe here.
the last rocket that fell in here was during the last operation in gaza, which is a few years back.

Treblinka

Dead see is pretty close to the west bank, but the whole tourist area is so well protected by the IDF (personally worked that AoE) that you'll never feel it. No history of terror. Eilat isn't anywhere near dangerous in any way.

Yeah, but it seems like plenty of jews realized that "only god can judge you"

ואנחנו נסבול פי אלף יותר מטרור אם ניתן לזבלים האלה מדינה. הם אוהבים את חמאס ושונאים את פת"ח שנאת מוות בגלל שהם חושבים שהם משת"פים שלנו, (לא שפת"ח שונה מחמאס, שניהם עוקבים אחרי אמונת אש"ף, שכל אדמות בלסטין שלנו הם שלהם)

אנחנו צריכים להיות עקשנים, להראות לא רחמים לאויב ולא לתת להם פרסים.

כל מחבל מקבל כדור בראש, המשפחה שלו הולכת לכלא והבית מתפרק בעשרים וארבע השעות לפיגוע או ניתן ליהודים.

בבתי הכלא המנהליים יוגש רק בשר חזיר לאסירים והם יוכרחו לעבוד. קשר עם העולם החיצוני ינתק ועל כל מהומה אסיר מקבל כדור בראש. אחמד לא עכשיו ילך לכלא ויאכל לאפה ויראה את האילומפיאדה, הוא יוכל בכוח רגל חזיר או ימות ברעב ויכין מדים בשביל הצבא ואם יסרב יומת.

צריך להשתמש רק בכוח ובחיים לא להתפשר, קווי 67 שלך הם רק חלק מהמדינה הפלסטינאית הכבושה בשבילם.

Yes I enjoyed visiting them a lot as well. When we were going to the dead sea I kept asking my parents and the tour guide why we were going around/couldn't see Hebron (I was 8) and they looked at me like I was crazy. Eilat was fun and Masada would be entirely worth going back to. Maybe spend a few days on a Moshav up north or something to relax. They should subsidize flights for amerijews..

It is but we don't take the old testament literally anymore or we'd have to do all sorts of archaic practices uncommon anymore.

תבין שכל עוד יש סכסוך יש למחמוד עבאס לגיטימציה כלשהי
הוא חייב את הסכסוך כדי לחיות ולקבל כסף.
לא יהיה שלום כל עוד הוא בכסא, ולא יהיה שלום כל עוד הסכסוך מזרים כספים
עכשיו שדאעש נמצאים וכל העולם מתעסק בו ובפיגועים באירופה הפלסטינים אוכלים את עצמם כדי להיות רלוונטים שוב, הם לא במרכז התמונה יותר.
בגלל זה יש פיגועים של סכינאות פה ושם ולא פיגועים גדולים כמו שהיה פעם.

יש מיליונים של אנשים שם שלא עומדים פתאום להיעלם.
הם אידיאולוגית רוצים מדינה עצמאית, מה שמשאיר לנו שני אפשרויות:

1. מתישהו לתת להם מדינה
2. להשאיר אותם כבושים למנצח ואף פעם לא לתת למיליונים של אנשים מדינה עצמאית

אני בוחר באפשרות הראשונה

Go to the website of Nefesh B'Nefesh

>אדמות בלסטין שלנו הם שלהם)
>אנחנו צריכים להיות עקשנים, להראות לא רחמים לאויב ולא לתת להם פרסים.
>כל מחבל מקבל כדור בראש, המשפחה שלו הולכת לכלא והבית מתפרק בעשרים וארבע השעות לפיגוע או ניתן ליהודים.
>בבתי הכלא המנהליים יוגש רק בשר חזיר לאסירים והם יוכרחו לעבוד. קשר עם העולם החיצוני ינתק ועל כל מהומה אסיר מקבל כדור בראש. אחמד לא עכשיו ילך לכלא ויאכל לאפה ויראה את האילומפיאדה, הוא יוכל בכוח רגל חזיר או ימות ברעב ויכין מדים בשביל הצבא ואם יסרב יומת.
>צריך להשתמש רק בכוח ובחיים לא להתפשר, קווי 67 שלך הם רק חלק מהמדינה הפלסטינאית הכבושה בשבילם.
Our lands are their Palestine :)

We need to be persistent and show no mercy to the enemy and not give them awards .

Each bomber gets shot in the head , his family goes to jail and the house falls apart twenty-four hours or you can attack the Jews .

Administrative jails pork will be served only prisoners are forced to work . Contact with the outside world cut off and all the fuss prisoner gets shot in the head . Ahmed did not go to jail now and will eat her breath and see the Hailomfiadh ? , he could force pig feet or die of starvation and prepare uniforms for the army or refuse to be put to death .

To use only the power and never compromise your 67 lines are only part of the occupied Palestinian state for them .

Extremists make Israel look bad for everyone.
I support ehnic slavic jews having a place to go when America wasn't an option and Russia or Ukraine was discriminatory but this inflammatory rhetoric does nobody any favors and you think we can't just use google translate, get fucked.

>But I am a young, passionate Zionist
fucking kikes kek

Israel sounds like a terrible place to live. Why do we keep fighting for you?

>I am a Ukranian immigrant
Are you that ukrainian who immigrated to israel on Sup Forumss advice and then made a rage thread about it ? cause if so how goes things have they gotten any better ?

so you guys are not even taking your own religion seriously, but at the same time feel you have a claim on a piece of land because of your religion?

God gave power to governments to "wield the sword" and follow His Law. So God is perfectly fine that a government is instituted the executes faggots.

Also, "we don't take the old testament literally anymore" is kinda weird since the claim to Israel came from that testament...

>Why do we keep fighting for you?
>Mexican flag

I didn't realize the cartels fought for israel

Paco, you don't even have the privilege of spilling blood for us.

Why is jewspeak so weird?
It looks like a retarded rapebabby of arabic and moonrunes.
And it sounds even worse

Jews crack me up senpai.
>its my duty shclomo
>i'll die defending Israel while invading Lebanon
>my elder brother pissed his pants in 2006 and now has ptsd
>we are a family of warriors

See you on the battlefield

If you consider not being Orthodox "not taking it seriously" then perhaps. I don't take the book literally but its more about a certain flavor of ethical and philosophical principles and a certain set of prayers and songs and rituals. You are just baiting but whatever.