Cap wins, right?

Cap wins, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIyB6B0uYHg
twitter.com/geoffjohns/status/528928133307576320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Physically he's superior, mentally he isn't.

It would take him a very long time.

He won where it matters.

Yes, his enhanced stats combined with his fighting ability make him the victor

/thread

You didnt understand that image right?

I really wanted to read the original crossover, the fight was better.

If they are naked Bruce wins 9/10
Full suit-shield 6/10 Bruce

616 without extra enchancement (like the few times he got real superstrenght) doesnt have a real edge over batman.

Bruce learned how to not be an idiot after his fights in his early career with deathstroke and KGBeast. By the time he fought bane he was already mature enought to no go full retard.

The minute the shield is out of Steve's hands the fight will be over.

Ultimate cap on the other hand would win 50/50

Batman has a slight edge in h2h, but its not bg enough that he can beat cap before he tires. Cap wins via outlasting him.

>but its not bg enough that he can beat cap before he tires.

That's retarded. You are implying Bruce tires as a normal person.

No, justice wins.

Not as a normal person, bruce has endurance no doubt, but cap explicity just doesnt need to stop due to the ss serum

Batman knows asian martial arts

Martial Arts > whatever that Marvel shit character knows, probably nothing since he is a relic from WW2

>Cap wins via outlasting him.
This is the most important point.

If they've got even skills, and are both strong, it simply comes down to who has more stamina.

Either bats surprises cap with one cheap gadget/suprise/trick/cheat, or they keep on going until bats tires out.

If they are naked, we all win.

>Physically he's superior, mentally he isn't.

How smart do you have to be to punch someone until they piss their pants?

Prep time?

>but cap explicity just doesnt need to stop

Actually he does. But both can be funtional for over 24 hours without slowing down, Steve's muscules don't get fatigued at the same rate as a normal human, they dont get wreck by lactic acid, but he DOES have a FINITE ammount of ENERGY in his body.
Pic related, He wasnt even BATMAN yet.

Nigger, pls. Even Batman admits Cap would win in a fight. But they are friends so they don't need to fight

>Even Batman admits Cap would win in a fight

No, he doesnt.

Batman wins because he fights for justice

Bat's studied his ass off and is proficient in various fields, but what does that mean in the context of an ass kicking contest?

There's no question.

Cap is super-powered and doesn't really have a weakness that Batman can exploit.

Even assuming Batman used belt shit like a taser or gas grenade, I'm pretty sure he's immune to most toxins and has withstood being zapped before.

Aren't there certain continuities where Cap can beat a suited-up Iron Man?

People *need* Batman to be the best in everything. If he is, I think there need to be a trade-off. Like impotence.

lol

Oh, even better. He has a bat sized dick.

You can't have someone max all the stats, those extra points have to come from somewhere.

>but what does that mean in the context of an ass kicking contest?

Well, in the Venom Arc, he fight Super-soldiers, and

>Cap is super-powered
He isnt. He is Peak Human and has some enchancements. Ultimate Cap and MCU are Super humans, but in general 616 isnt.

>and doesn't really have a weakness that Batman can exploit.
He is weak to everything batman is weak too.

>Oh, even better. He has a bat sized dick.
Batshaped and we have a deal

Captain America is just a lesser Deathstroke.
Deathstroke > Batman > Captain America

>muh 1 million mysterious Asian martial arts

Most East Asian martial arts are, for the most part, either impractical under most circumstances in an actual throwdown or just fancy calisthenics, knowing more than the more practical martial arts than it takes to utilize the essentials to fight effectively is just redundant.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIyB6B0uYHg

Peak human for all intents and purposes is super human.

Cap wins in a straight up fight, but Batman is smart enough to know that, and wouldn't let it become a straight up fight.

>He is Peak Human

If you're peak human in the marvel universe, you are superhuman. Thems just facts. They can sprint as fast as Usain Bolt and treat that shit like you do jogging. No regular joe can compete with that shit. I don't care how much "eastern" training he does. laffo.

>Batshaped and we have a deal

The deal has been accepted

>No, he doesnt.
>being this casual
Someone post the scan.

these are comicbook asian martial arts
keep your "real life" autism outside of it

already posted but people are still arguing

>linking memebattle
>ever

Read the page you idiot.

He really doesn't tho. See and then . He says he "could" win as in there's a chance in so many that Batman could lose. Batman is the second smartest man on earth so he can calculate many different outcomes for a battle.

>Captain America is just a lesser Deathstroke.

Deathstroke, the regular speed person but can stab a superspeedster through the power of complete bullshit.

Deathstroke doesn't count cause he's a complete bullshit character who only wins because someone says he has to. None of his fetes make any gd sense.

>shitty crossover made to not offend any fan
>relevant

that's not even the current Batman

Cap takes it, Batman has even said that Cap would kick his ass.

>Flashfag crying about another character being "bullshit" and only winning because he has to wing

Yeah because the memeforce is such a great storytelling device.

Yeah, Batman was saying the fight could go either way and in any case it could take a really long time.

This is why people don't take marvelfags seriously, they can't read simple english. Could =/= will

the answer is always: depends on the writer faggot

user, it's not about being a flashfag, it's about that, to make that happen, Wally had to knowingly run chestfirst into a sword.

You put emphasis on "could". Batman Puts emphasis on "beat"

well Wally is a shit character and a disgrace to the Flash name, that's also why they brought Barry back

The fight will go for a long time but Cap can defeat him and Batman see the battle as pointless considering the possibilities
>batman
>second smartest human
Hell, even Ted is smarter than him.
Ray Palmer and Sivanas are lightyears ahead from Bruce

Yes he can. That doesnt mean he can beat him either.

>Hell, even Ted is smarter than him.

But he isnt. Bruce is the Second Smartest and that's the official canon. You can get mad at that ll you want but won't change it, but guess what: Bruce doesnt spend his days and night working on science so he is far from being as good a scientist.

>Ray Palmer and Sivanas are lightyears ahead from Bruce
>casuals

it's not casuals, it's people that hate batman as a character and will say Elongated man is a better detective or stuff like that. They don't care about universe logic, feats, comics, they only care about batman not being better than a character they like.

I'm not getting mad.
Bruce ability is to cover a lot of fields but he is not better than a lot of other people in their different fields, Tim Drake is a better detective along with Detective Chimp and the elogated man, Dick Grayson is a better acrobat and the list goes on.

Bruce is quite smart and strong ( I love how far he is pushed to his limits in different stories for example when he see his physical limitations on venom or mentally defeated on RIP going as far to use a backup personality or in the return of bruce way where he is outskilled lots of times) but hell no he is smarter than Kord, Sivana, Palmer, Ivo to name a few.
>casuals
Why may I ask?

Batfags seems to think cap is all stats and no skill, he is no doubt top 5 martial artist in his universe. Here he beats three super soldiers while depowered without his shield.
Serum cap is a beast he cant handle without his prep.

Yes

Easily

>The fight will go for a long time but Cap can defeat him
Yeah, that's exactly what I stated

>and Batman see the battle as pointless considering the possibilities
Here you're wrong, Batman sees the battle as pointless, yes. But not because of the outcome,but because he was trying to save the universe. Fighting Cap would be time consuming and in a scenario that he loses (again, I'm not denying it) he could not do much for saving the universe.

>>batman
>>second smartest human
>Ray Palmer and Sivanas are lightyears ahead from Bruce
This is your opinion. This:
>twitter.com/geoffjohns/status/528928133307576320
Is a fact.

>he is no doubt top 5 martial artist in his universe.
At VERY BEST top-10 but because the Top Tier martial artistsin MU are absurdly overpowered

that's nothing impressive but whatever makes you happy MCUck

Well I can admit I didn't know Geoff Johns said that.

Always expected somebody else to be number 2. But if cereal king says so

>Tim Drake is a better detective along with Detective Chimp and the elogated man

No he is not. He will eventually be, elongated man isnt even in the same league and he doesnt think he is better, Chimp is the only one that could even be comparable, and guess what? he isnt either,

>he is no doubt top 5 martial artist in his universe

Kek, seriously shut up casual. He is a great FIGHTER, but he isnt even top 15 as a martial artist.

Batman is also classified as having "peak human" everything. By your definition that also means that he's super human, which doesn't break the stalemate.

>not expecting the members of the Justice League to be exceptional individuals

>Best trained combat fighter IN THE WORLD
>Best detective IN THE WORLD
>Smartest man IN THE WORLD
>Strongest man IN THE WORLD

Why are we even arguing about bullshit like this?
It's always the same story anyways:
>x superhuman is the best x IN THE WORLD

>>Best trained combat fighter IN THE WORLD
Not true, there are some that are better, even Cass is a better fighter
>>Best detective IN THE WORLD
True
>>Smartest man IN THE WORLD
There are smarter people but he is smart too
>>Strongest man IN THE WORLD
This isn't true tho

Night of the owls, Bruce Wayne after spending weeks without drinking, eating and suffering from delirium defeated twice as many enhanced Superhumans as Cap defeated there. We can go though this forever, you show me a cap feat I show you a equal or even better Batman feat. They're pretty much matched.

Depends on the circumstances of the fight.

If Batman gets to influence the time and place, I'd give him decent odds of winning.

If both get thrown into the Colosseum, brightly lit, flat ground, with no environmental conditions to take advantage of and stealth being an impossibility? Cap stomps Batman.

Deathstroke and Cass are both better than him.

I wasn't just talking about Captain America
I was talking about generally every comic book hero ever how their power is the best in the world and that automatically makes them better than %90 of heroes out there
It's annoying and lacks depth and explanations.
I realize that there are comic book characters that are very well fleshed out and explained but sometimes it just seems like the authors just put in that "BEST IN THE WORLD" line to make their character relevant without having to explain

According to Death Battle, no, but Spidey in turn curbstomps Bats. So take that as you will.

Death Battle (plus civil war comic) is RPS as far as Spidey, Bats, and Cap goes. Spidey beats Batman, Batman beats Cap, and Cap beats Spidey.

>Cap stomps Batman.

How exactly?

Deathstroke isnt, Cass is a better MARTIAL ARTIST, not a better fighter. Different thing. Without Superpowers Deathstroke isnt top 10.

Spiderman would destroy batman in any scenario that doesnt involve prep-time.

Repeated blunt force trauma would be a safe guess.

Alright you succboi lets go. Top this.

And vice versa
What's your point?

That there was no need to talk about that fight.

Bruce could do the same with that shield. The Shield is the special one in that image, Bruce has rekt helicopters with a Small normal Knife.
That doesnt sound like something possible given that bruce is a better fighter.

You cant just say he can do it with no evidence, lets see some proof.

> Bruce Wayne after spending weeks without drinking, eating...

Oh what a load of Batwank bullshit. I don't care how much of a determined master ninja vigilante you are, if you go for a few days without water, you are DONE.

You're reading it as a statement of fact "you COULD beat me. There's certainly a chance" when the emphasis makes it clear it's one of surprise "Wow, you could actually BEAT me if this fight keeps going."

There's no canon proof about %90 of what we're all talking about here

>That doesnt sound like something possible given that bruce is a better fighter.

Look, I'm a big Batman fan and that's not even remotely true because they're both great fighters that went separate paths and still somehow came out equal. Bruce travelled all over the world learning all sorts of martial arts and blended them all in to his particular fighting style. Steve mastered Judo and Boxing, learned and observed other martial arts, then incorporated his own particular style into Judo and Boxing in order to make it work against all the other people he fights.

Yeah, superhero comics are known for their realism and never exaggerating.

Kill yourself asap.

1/2

2/2 of batman opening a hole in a missile proof door without some black magical metal. If you will I also have a scan of Batman breaking a motorcycle in half with one kick.

that was played for laughs, it doesn't count

Marginally better. Maybe. Cap ain't no slouch in the fighting department. And he IS physically superior.

Batman doesn't come out on top in ALL scenarios. You take away his greatest advantages, and he will go down against an appropriately powerful opponent. I think Cap qualifies.

You havent read that comic? As i suspected, you are a casual.

>if you go for a few days without water, you are DONE.

That only works in out universe. Also, that kind of shit is claimed all the time in Asia, where gurus, shamans etc do that kind of stuff (not really, they chet in our world, but in Bruce's is true.).

So Conan beats Batman as well?

>And he IS physically superior

[Citation Needed]
Peak human in Marvel is just normal human in DC.

>Batman is the second smartest man on earth

That must have been painful for a batfag to write.

>"There's someone who might be better than batgod in one area, maybe."

Depends on if Bats has a day of prep-time or not.

>And he IS physically superior.

Sure he is stronger.

But not enough. 616 can lift around one ton and 300 kilos, Bruce can lift at least one ton.

>that's also why they brought Barry back

They brought Barry back cause comics fans always have to have comic books be exactly like it was when they first walked into a comic shop 40 fucking years ago. There's no autism like comics autism.

>Peak human in Marvel is just normal human in DC
[Citation Needed]

If you weren't a casual you would know that there are a lot of character that are better than Batman in things.
But you are just a shitposter anyway.

>You could beat me, but it would take a very long time

Lol you know Busiek wrote that line just to appease Bat fanboys from freaking out on Bruce admitting he can't outfight Cap

>it's people that hate batman as a character

Yeah. You have to *hate* a character to think he's less than the best person ever in every single field imaginable.

(All the chicks love him too.)

Are you sure you don't have Bats mixed up with Original the Character Donut Steel?

Bruce is a great swordfighter. But nah. the zorro fanboy gets beaten

Not at all, as soon as the Shield is trown Batman has the advantage

It was bait you dumbass.

Except this was the original fight

Casual.

Who said he was the best at everything?

>That only works in out universe.

L O Fucking L

Batman's so cool he doesn't even need water to survive. You mother fuckers are killing me.

Oh man, I needed that laugh like you wouldn't believe. Thanks dude.

that opens up an interesting question: Can any peak human beat Conan? besides those bullshit future-people from DC

According to Batman himself in the Avengers/JLA crossover:
"And it's conceivable that you could actually beat me...but it would take you a long time to do it."
Then they team up.