Conservatives BTFO. Explain yourselves!

Conservatives BTFO. Explain yourselves!

>left-wing intellectuals

>fund education

>being this ignorant

how ironic..

the education bubble, largely funded by the government, has diminished the value and quality of a degree; and the bubble is about to pop

what will happen when it finally explodes?

will liberals realize that education is a privilege and not a right?

day of the rope maybe?

>we live in a country that creates its own money
Completely and utterly false.

Paper doesn't equal wealth

It's amazing people don't know how the Federal Reserve works.

Where is the occupy democrats watermark?

>dude...just keep throwing money at things

Why would any sane man want to feed the homeless? Like actually spend money from his own pockets. Absolutely unfathomable.

This is what milton friedman believed

I'm a retard marine with a joke major in Criminal justice and I can tell you that's not how shit works

no he didnt, he said people should invest in material items because the dollar is always inflating. Quite the opposite.

>what will happen when it finally explodes?
A bunch of institutions going bankrupt.

That's really it

Yes, we should also just give everyone a billion dollars so that way we don't even need food stamps or social security anymore.

Speaking of which, where are bills made for Europe?

He literally talked about printing a shit-load of money and throw them out from a helicopter

What sort of money is that? That's not even American currency, as far as I can see. When did you start putting a giant 100 on the edge of the bill?

Finally. The Venezuelans are starting to wake up.

I'm astonished the pic doesn't have "occupy democrats" logo in it

Then a food stamp would have more value than one million dollars

The liberals will mostly starve to death.

>it's
FUCKING LEARN HOW APOSTROPHES WORK

It's only fully printed on one side. l2 printing press

if he did it was a joke, you're probably thinking of bernanke or something

it isn't though

also why did no one correct the extra apostrophe in ops image

whoever made it should kill themselves

really makes u think

Liberals don't understand the concept of overeducation in the macro-scale labor market and the necessity of socioeconomic tiers. They think that if everyone had a PhD we'd be so much better off. People who earn higher education degrees are set on fulfilling it to a relevant career, except those jobs aren't there and they're more than likely a lot less qualified than they think. That also means they're more than likely to arrogant to take a position that is either 'beneath them' or not what they dreamed of as a kid?

What can you expect from a generation of coddled crybabies with helicopter parents who also spent a 1/3 of a mortgage for one lousy bachelors degree? Half of Bernie's supporters only liked him because they thought electing him meant they wouldn't have to pay their college loans. This problem exists more so when their degree is in some shitty field with no actual careers that solely exists for scamming them out of their money. But they don't care, they're now more entitled than ever now that they think they're well-educated and 'woke' and they want to be paid for their 'intellect'. And politicians, colleges, and the lending companies are only making this worse by easing access to higher education. Politicians get easy support, especially from the new voting crowd and parents, the colleges get tons of money for their degree-churning factories, and lenders know students will have trouble paying it back and will accrue debt. What happens when nobody wants to work the jobs that you don't get from a degree?

there has to be a catalyst factor that sets it off, and whoever is in office at the time will be blamed for it, regardless of which party it is

I'd say we have a lack of people going to school because of the hike in prices of going to a public system of higher education

>If he did it was a joke

No it wasn't. Milton Friedman is a monetarist. He first proposed it in his paper The Optimum Quantity of Money in 1969.

I had to save this image. The bait's so shitty, it's good.

Might add it's on page 4 if you're interested to read the paper

I'm aware he means it as a metaphore, but he believed in printing money and throwing it at the public when you want to raise inflation. This is basic Milton.

>Money isn't a medium to exchange value

Even babby's first econ class will teach you this.

HHAHAHAHAHAH STUPID AMERICANS

WHEN WILL THEY FUCKING LEARN?

>Originally used by Friedman to illustrate the effects of monetary policy on inflation and the costs of holding money, rather than an actual policy proposal, the concept has since then been increasingly discussed by economists as a serious alternative to monetary policy instruments such as quantitative easing

to my surprise you were correct, but it sounds to me like he said it as a thought experiment to explain inflation. he wasn't actually suggesting it

>he wasn't actually suggesting it

He was, the man is a monetarist (not saying if that's good or bad). He is probably THE biggest proposer of QTM.

Remember that time Germany printed its own money without care and hyperinflation destroyed the country?

>Let us suppose now that one day a helicopter flies over this community and drops an additional $1,000 in bills from the sky, which is, of course, hastily collected by members of the community. Let us suppose further that everyone is convinced that this is a unique event which will never be repeated.

we are interpreting these sentences very differently

>Let us suppose further that everyone is convinced that this is a unique event which will never be repeated.

this sounds a lot like something you would call a hypothetical scenario

Yes it's a hypothetical scenario to explain what happens when the quantity of money enters the economy.

Milton Friedman is a monetarist, he believes you should restrict the supply of money during times of inflation and expand it during times of recession.

He also believes the feds should be abolished, but at the same time believes that IF the money supply should be controlled CENTRALLY, then it should be done in the above described way.

This is quite similar to what Keyne proposes with expansive and retractive financial policies. But Milton focuses on the supply of money instead of financial regulation of the economy.

They both believe in expansive policies during times of recession and retractive policies during times of inflation.

>Ameritards don't print out infinite money and live like kangz
please tell me only burgers are this dumb

Nice meme, mind if I share it on Facebook?

Why is this image mind fucking me.

this is stupid beyond belief.

>muhrican intellectuals

>Hey, I have an idea guys - why don't we just print more money?

the math does not work out the guy on the left is in for 50 (20 in box + 30 to buy box) dollars and only gets 40 back

Guy on the right does make 10 dollars 30 - 20 = 10

user, friedman WAS a monetarist. But he dropped it, did a 180, and formed the chicago school which is very critical of fucking with the money supply.

Also even when he was a monetarist, what proof that you that that he suggested it?

>Originally used by Friedman to illustrate the effects of monetary policy on inflation and the costs of holding money, rather than an actual policy proposal

Economists do shit like this all the time. It's called an example. It's like when philosophers ask why we can't kill toddlers.

yeah they're right

they should do away with fiat currency and go back to the gold standard

What you need money?
No problem senpai I got you, I will just go print some up quick for every hopeless soul in the country.

I am sure it will work out fine right?

Printing currency≠Funding liberal programs
>Libtard

>creates its own money
Yea, it creates borrowed money that is backed on the word of the government saying its back by something

Aka ITS NOT REAL

what is inflation

this has to be a troll shitpost, I refuse to believe that anyone can be this retarded.

not even going to sage, I just want everyone to see how fucking idiotic you are.

>but he believed in printing money and throwing it at the public when you want to raise inflation
>when you want to raise inflation

That's some pretty significant qualifier you left out senpai