We like these guys, right?

We like these guys, right?

They're the conservative equivalent to Huffington Post.

Too biased for my liking.

They aren't conservative at all, they're alt right as fuck

Fine, alt-right, whatever you want to call them. They're just too biased.

I think so. Their website is blacklisted all over reddit for being an "unreliable source" so if it triggers those cunts it's alright in my book.

there is no conservative equivalent to huff post. such a place would not be allowed to exist.

>alt-right

Cool meme bro. Just like your other neo word invented shit like 'problematic'.

They suck Jew dicks...

The alt-right includes the openly gay Milo, lover of black cocks and one-night stands, and C. H. Sommers, proud feminist academic.

It's quite obvious that the alt-right isn't conservative.

Their comment section feels too much like Reddit. Huge circle jerk.

No. They're Alex Jones tier.

Sup Forums is bad as well when it comes to pro-Trump, pro-Putin and pro-Assad circlejerking.

You can't even have a reasonable discussion about US politics without being called a shill or a cuck.

They don't pretend to be unbiased at all, so that's alright with me really.

Andrew Breitbart was very open about being anti-left.

Yeah but to really be called a reputable news source you have to at least try to show you're being unbiased. Sources that are too biased aren't news, by definition.

This.

Fox news is the only legitimate conservative news source. Briebart is trash.

oh my what strong evidence to trust the word of a spy. the world is flat by the way

They never mention Alex Jones you cunt.

BB has however strong ties to FOX and Murdoch.

it is conservative. love the sinner not the sin. being civilized means you treat everyone with respect even if you oppose their views. you dont seek a fight or confrontation unless youre looking for war. marxists progressiveness teach young people to stand up for themselves by seeking out conflict, oppressing people with different views and generally uncivilized behavior. in a perfect conservative world milo can be as gay as he want and i would never know he existed but as society is today we are on the same side

Same could be said for CNN.

>to really be called a reputable news source you have to at least try to show you're being unbiased
Being (politically) biased doesn't mean you can't report objective facts. It doesn't mean publishing lies, per se. Breitbart touches on subjects the left would typically ignore or report differently on, for example Twitter's questionable banning policy, BLM protests (check out Lee Stranahan's story about him being arrested at one for instance), the Clinton Foundation, social justice, etcetera.
>Sources that are too biased aren't news, by definition.
In reality, no news outlet is unbiased. Breitbart is clearly right-leaning. Almost all MSM outlets have a liberal bias. It's up to you to find out the side they're on (if they don't tell you themselves). Compare how they report on the same issues and what kind of selection they make otherwise and try to balance your news consumption that way.

Without the big media companies Trump wouldn't have gotten any coverage. He would have never gotten the nomination without any coverage.

It's kind of a love-hate relationship.

>asking Sup Forums what you should like
user, I...

>Sup Forums has become an actual joke
>"t-this is okay right guys"
>"I-I can't think for myself ohnouhm"

Hahahaha.

>alt-right

you keep using that word; I'm not sure you know what it means

I actually used to hate them but lately their coverage has improved in quality a lot while the NYT has gone way downhill to just be "well if you are a multimillionaire investment banker here's some shit you will love!, btw Trump is Hitler" I think Breitbart has a lot of room to grow and improve whereas NYT and WaPost, my traditional sources only have room to fall.

>in a perfect conservative world milo can be as gay as he want
That's why you're cucked, user. You're an individualist. You're a conservative who doesn't believe in his right to conserve anything.

I agree, Fox is pretty good, they have their biases, but it all depends on the person, Hannity is pretty good and has been very pro Trump.

Nah, unlike Huffington Post, they don't post blatant lies and slander.

But they are biased, that's true.

>trumpbart

Of course goyim, Breitbart is the best

The get more site visits than Sup Forums. I think that is saying something

Virginia Hale writes some great stuff on Breitbart.

whats wrong with calling someone what they are cuckshill?

>News outlet
>"Too biased"

Wait I thought Huffington Post was satire