fuck Vietnam Too edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinikpikan
youtube.com/watch?v=lq71ItAkaDc
youtube.com/watch?v=9EKqDCFcIck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't they have souls?

how is it to fuck a chinese girl?

Seriously, what the fuck is rong with China?

>bestiality with ayys
no ty lmaoo

How can a human survive without a soul?
It's simple- they're not humam.

tfw you live in gta honk konk

when senpai from across the street notices you

Yeah and fuck vietnam.

tfw elabator is ded

tfw stairs is ded

tfw cat is ded

tfw dog is ded

tfw creativity is ded

tfw your idol is ded and nobody has a soul

Elevator number one! China number four!

tfw daughter is ded

That is fucking sick, damn savages.

this is a good thread
polish user is on to something

:(

Never knew polish people hated Chinese, but then again it's the polish, how many Chinese are in Poland?

Asians really are not sympathetic to anyone or anything are they

tfw dog is ded while alive and will be eat
tfw elevator big trouble and you both fight

these are koreans you retard

Now for some reading, a true redpill on chinks

Pol how are vietnameses in your country? Thinking of smashing one

its their strength. white people feel bad for shit they didnt even do. its the fatal flaw with whites

when whites are gone its up to the asians to keep the nigs in line. the pentagon will betray the nation in the eleventh hour knowing you cant let nigs have nukes and nuke itself

Same dog, different breed

Have something to brighten the mood.

are you ok if somebody says that about slavs?
where is your tracksuit?

Looks like Poland

Fuck you my gf is a gook from Vietnam

reported

Not many, "Poles" hate everyone
I specifically hate the chinese.
hatespeech
reported

Chinese make me glad nanking happened

Dogs are not like other animals. There is a special relationship built in thousand of years between homo sapiens and canis familiaris and they have some unique special feats, It's scientifically proven.
For example a dog can understand looking at a human face if he's angry, happy, sad ecc. No other species can do that. You can't understand looking a lion or an elephant or a cat face if he's sad or happy.

People who hate dogs or want to hurt them are psychologically deranged or not human.

How come Japs are the only Asians close to being human?

Did the radiation from the nukes speed up their evolution or something?

>guy walks by
>doesn't even blink
Is this how China is?

Darwin vult

I wonder if communism just destroyed all the decent ones, like Russia

Something to add, puppies, once able to see, are more likely to react stronger from being comforted by a human, rather than a dog.

Is that perhaps because the human is the one providing the food by that point and not the parent?

Is it because they have too much pressure on their frontal lobe with their flat foreheads or wtf is wrong with them?

>the guy frying a living dog with a blowtorch whilst it's stringed up (just kill it first you asshole)

>the two kids flaying a stringed up dog and making peace sign.

>the music band girls who just ignore one of them spazzing on the floor clearly in pain and some trouble.

The Japanese are part white. Japan is an island of hapas.

>honorary aryans

When there's a billion people next to you you'd probably lose your humanity too.

ALL animals except adult or teenage humans don't have proper emotions or morals.

A dog will obey you because of it's instincts and can't tell right from wrong.

For example if you get a police dog which is trained to apprehend criminals and it's owner tells it to maul a innocent homeless guy it won't hesitate since it can't tell he's innocent and not a criminal, and probably doesn't care if his master tells him to.

But if a police officers commander tells them to beat a innocent homeless guy they're going to put up a argument and most likely won't do it.

ITT irrelevant third world shitholes hating

>how many Chinese are in Poland?

almost none, some vietnamise, a lot of jap tourists surprisingly. also don't confuse one OP with whole of poland.

>When there's a billion people next to you you'd probably lose your humanity too.
Well i can understand why they don't necessarily care about every person they meet.

But that doesn't explain why they seem to have complete disregard for any pain of living things in general. Some of the things are just downright sadistic/completely indifferent and completely unnecessary.

Fuck you too Indonesia

>indonesia talking shit

pls

I lived and worked for 3 years in Shenyang. Never encountered what is peeps are telling here in the thread.

>1 yuan has been transferred to your account

What the fuck is it with china and elevators?

that was an american tourist on a modorized kart :DDD

>innocent homeless guy
>innocent
>homeless

pick one

>Some of the things are just downright sadistic/completely indifferent and completely unnecessary

Come on, it's not like anyone in the west gives a fuck until they see some "heart throbbing" pictures.

Every race cares about animals a similar amount, which is absolutely not at all. If they did then no one would bother having leather seats, eat meat, buy food from factory farms etc.

People in general just don't care.

Atleast she saved the kid also did she died?

Link to video plz

Ok then, replace innocent homeless guy with a aryan woman taking her 100 percent white kids for a stroll in the countryside while educating them about white superiority if it makes pol happy.

>what is it with china and elevators
I guess they producer cut too many corners in manufacturing?
>nobody cares about animals in general
i do. And i'm far from a animal rights activist.. but some of that shit is just cruel and unusual..

She died from the fall

If this were the case no officer would even give such an order

Ok, the officer is a sneaky kike who is trying to genocide the white race

People have to get to work NOW. Those kindereggs don't fill themselves, punk. You should take on a third shift at the factory to restore the honor to your family.

Humans are the only mammals who need to take care of their baby after the breastfeeding. Usually after that period the little mammal is left alone facing the world.

What makes me mad about this is that this method definitely doesn't make the meat taste better, which is the excuse they tell the world when asked about this pointless cruelty. If anything, it makes the meat taste worse. The animal tensing up before it's death for a long time realeses chemicals that make the meat stiffer and less edible. A lot of western farmers go out of their way to treat the best if not spoil their cettle for example, then quickly killing thme before they could even realise what happened.
These fucks are really just into torturing cute doggies.

that loop doe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinikpikan

>It is prepared by beating a live chicken with a stick prior to cooking. The beating bruises the chicken's flesh, bringing blood to its surface, which is said to improve the flavour after cooking

>That is what is waiting for you
>in-
>under the rafters
>in between the bleachers
>y'know you're having fun, you're watching the game, you're watching the varsity game
>ah, but there's a child molester under the bleachers
>and he's going to grab your penis or your vagina and pull on it really hard
>and you'll be screaming, but no one will notice you screaming, because they're all enjoying the game

Then we gas em again.

idk, will 2 ton ppi of belts and confined spaces kill you?

Parry civilized them

The CCP is why mainland Chinese are soulless.

We have some, and you can never tell since they all look the same.

In my town there are at least 4 families so maybe 20+ people in 60k+ town.

>it just werk

China is Bethesda

>upside down Indonesia talking shit
LYL

Thats a good gif.

what's her name?

fucking degenerate animals

kek never change Sup Forums

gook #F345.498.323

Dont as how I got her serial number.

I think there was some farm in Japan if I remember correctly that served its cows beer, only cleanest grass and played classical music for them and otherwise provide them as stress-free environment as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=lq71ItAkaDc

That's the one. Thanks 'nam

shoulda fuckin nanking'd the entire fuckin cuntry

lmao

>be me, be chink
>have the best deaths in the game

i cant wait for my death to come

Trick question. Kikes arent humans.

>vietnam

I'm a little conflicted. I like how hateable they are. They're the most "I don't give a shit" people I've ever seen. Part of me kind of wants that same philosophy to be adopted by the oh so frequently outraged people.

It's Korea. Their script is very easy to recognize.

Do they think that if the lift moves, there's immediately another platform below that the elevator door refuses to open the door for?

youtube.com/watch?v=9EKqDCFcIck

Eat shit you bolshevik bastard.

based china
dogs are fucking annoying

I was expecting to see this kind of shit when I visited China. I went to some smallass a few hours away from the capital. Most families had a dog. My friend told me that it kinda completes the feel of a family, though they keep them around because they think dogbros make nice pets and guards.
the moral void you can see in many mainlanders can be explained in three phases:
1-End of empire
2-Communism and Chinese culture obliteration
3-Capitalism and full blown materialism
When you see all that god-tier ancient stuff filled to the brim with turbojew mainlanders it feels sad as fuck.

>. I went to some smallass
I went to some smallass town, though big bundas weren't a common sight.

I was expecting this guy to be the chef.

WTF IS THAT KID SUPERMAN OR SOMETHING

I don't see the problem, bird and pigs are smarter than dogs and we eat them.