Imagine what it's like to not live this life as a white middle class American

Imagine what it's like to not live this life as a white middle class American

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/153992/150-million-adults-worldwide-migrate.aspx
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/LA/pmf,pf_pt/2124003441_zpid/25_rid/pricea_sort/33.628342,-87.709351,25.229789,-99.519653_rect/6_zm/20_p/?3col=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Imagine being mediocre

Why not imagine being white upper class American?

I dont know what I would do without my moms basement.

Hope it's not windy round those parts.

Wtf is wrong with that lot tho? Kids can't play football there, I cant barbeque there, just like, what the fuck?

>yuropoors are literally taught in school that all americans live in a natural disaster zone

>imagine what it's like to not be poor struggling from paycheck to paycheck
lol.
Thinking the middle class is anything but a tax farm is just silly.

>imagine having everything handed to you and fucking it up by being a nu-male cuck

>living in a McMansion

My cabin may be small but it's built out of real materials.

I live in an area with a good mix of upper class and upper middle and in my experience, upper class people are much less polite, and more inclined to lie, cheat, and generally be shitty people

Then you live with poor people, sorry m8.

Here in the "Best place to raise a family" it's all good.

Probably pretty shit today.
>Work your ass off
>Wife works too so no one raises the kids
>Wife cucks you and blames you for working too much
>Divorces you and takes everything
>You barely get to see your kids
>With no father and no male figure in their life until high school, which is when male teachers become common, your kids turn into tumblrinas
>Ex-wife continues to work and ignore kids, may marry some piece of shit who will beat/talk down to your children and you'd never know

>Implying anyone would want to be an american

>not living in prime british real-estate

yeah, you might not have been circumcised, if only

>McMansion
You have some low standards if you consider that a McMansion

>not keeping your bitch in check

Step it up, senpai.

I would. Those freedoms look appealing.

and because of the housing shortage, these are probably priced around £200,000.

No exaggeration.

Thats a gross way to live

DELET THIS!!!

Honestly being a white male is fucking me over recently.

Job applications and professional licenses I'm applying for are receiving extra scrutiny because it's the current year.

I don't know any females or minorities who have to jump through the same hoops.

Great? American exceptionalism always make me laught. Probably most brain washed nation after North Korea - they actually believe world ends with their borders and everything outside is Afrika (while having biggest amount of niggers).

Even white people dont know what it's like anymore, I sure as fuck don't

>150 Million Adults Worldwide Would Migrate to the U.S

BTFO:

gallup.com/poll/153992/150-million-adults-worldwide-migrate.aspx

Same. I'm becoming increasingly anti-American. White males get fucked over while outperforming everyone else and contributing more to this corrupted society than anyone else. We're told we're pieces of shit while we keep the whole boat afloat for everyone else. I'm about to say fuck it and emigrate. I'll have the money soon.

>s-s-stand and fight!

Nah, the country is lost. Enjoy the Mexicans and niggers.

Envious off success much? Where are Russian 1st and 2nd amendments?

It is rare to find a woman worth marrying from today's litter.

Nigger, my garage is bigger than your house

>Imagine what it's like to not live this life as a white middle class American

Is this an accurate enough depiction fampai?

I grossly unsustainable allocation of resources. I would never live like this again and resent being born into it.

It sucks because.
1. Long commute
2. Large utility bills
3. Homeowner assoc costs
4. Taxes are high
5. Large house and yard that needs constant keep up

I know, I bought one of these houses and now I want to sell it or rent it out.

This is what i a talking about. Amerifats actually in all serious believe that.

I can well understand the willingless of poor non souvereign nations to suck up to US and idealize it, its ok. After all you have no worth on your own and want to identify with something greater, its normal.

>he doesn't like hearing his neighbours banging through the walls

wew lad

>parents think they're middle class
>spend all their money pretending to be successful
>drowning in debt
>children are winding up in therapy and doing drugs
>feel like I escaped just in time

Fucking baby boomers. I can't wait to see the future when they're all dead.

Middle class americans are poor though. Why would I want that

KILL
IT
WITH
FIRE

Yes, many of these new lots are sterile small bs for working class middle class wannabes that don't know better

when they're all dead we will all be minorities m8

isn't that like 2% tough?

>implying there won't be a massive civil/race war in American and Europe

The mudshits will take it too far like they always do, and they'll be expelled.

That's not a McMansion

Stay mad Russia. Maybe one day you'll be free and wealthy too. If Putin will allow it that is.

>Long commute
>Homeowner assoc costs

Nah, you just bought the wrong house, faggot.

>wanting to live in suburban sprawl
>all the disadvantages of living in the country or city but NONE of the benefits
>not living in a comfy walkable city

Does a comfy walkable city exist in the US?

Those are what keep the Nignogs out, I don't see why he's complaining

Did you build your cabin yourself, buy it already built or get a contracter to build it?

Is it indawoods? How many acres? Which state?

What was the total cost?

Yes because surely the several hundred thousand USD price tag won't keep them out..

Home owner associations are just a way for bored assholes to fuck with their neighbors.

It's ok because I lived in the US as an upper middle class non-white person.

Yeah, bit it is 2 to 4 times more expensive to buy than a house like the one in OP's picture. Example, San Francisco, Manhattan. These are places where only the top 1% can afford

Oklahoma City is fairly white, but not walkable in the slightest because of how spread out things are

Has a house in murica, has to drive 2h to work, works 8, drives 2h back. Spent 10h, still in debt. Murica is best!

>be amerilard
>be wagecuck
>buy $1.000.000 house
>die along with wife
>government steps in during inheritance process and demands a 40% tax on the house.
>children are fucked

12h my math sucks

>superior Croatian education

The house in OP's pic would be around $350,000 on average, you broke chink

>kek

'muricans BTFO

With that said, I'd move to one of the flyover states.

>that comfy countryside with very little population density

You are doing it all wrong. Granted American centralization of high pay jobs in crowded urban districts is pretty moronic.

This. They also buy Audi's they can't afford, and drive around like idiots in them, thinking they are hot shit until the crash

>tfw live in Masschusetts
>tfw a newly built 2000+ square feet house will cost me close to 1 million dollars
>high property taxes

>tfw I could buy a new 4000 square foot house north of Atlanta GA for like 600k and still have low property tax

Should I do it? Should I move?

t. Toronto

Move outside that shithole, and a house like that would go for 400k at the very most

I am that feel

Atlanta fucking blows though. And there mcmansions are extra souless and cardboard

Not while your young. Country areas are devoid of any attractive women..oh wait i forgot where i was

New orleans. Just stick to mid city, the quarter and near the zoo and youll be safe

Atlanta is arright in the suburban white areas. Be prepared to drive 45 minutes to get anywhere at all. Don't live too far from work, you don't want to be stuck for like 2 hours when some dumbass wrecks his car.

No more than the rest of the suburban USA desu.

>Country areas are devoid of any attractive women
I call that bullshit. I've seen hot chicks in countryside and they are a lot more natural and void of silicone and other shit unlike sex in the city bitches. Country folks are a lot more down to earth than city dwellers and I like that.

>Americans are unironically led to believe that the US is a first world country

Kek.

>imagine what it's like to not be poor struggling from paycheck to paycheck

Seriously. That's not a 2016 middle-class house.

Really? You americans are poor Lmao

my three bedroom house in london is worth £600,000 and that isn't an exaggeration

i could buy you

I live near a place like that

They are priced at £80k each

and I live in NW England where houses are supposed to be cheap

it seems like it's on a hill

Looks like someone was cucked LMAO!!!!!!

>300k Euro
>Expensive
>For a house

Lmayo

maybe in EE. american country girls look like ogres but even the 5/10s think they are hot shit. You have to at least go to a metro area to see attractive women
>HURR if a women isnt an inbred on a farm shes sillicone

>London
>House only being worth 600k?

Dude you are fucking poor. The only houses in London that are worth 600k are the shitty run down ones in the bad areas. A decent 3 bedroom is worth around 800k+ and that is on the outskirts of London. Within the city you are looking at a million+ easy,

Fucking faggot thinking he is rich. What an idiot.

P-pls no bully, we know we are Brazil 2.0 now, kankerhoer

I will never know that feel:(.

LOL this goy thinks he has money.

I could literally buy 5 of you

Oh so only 34% in death taxes. Not bad at all... getting this jewed by your own government. You fucking cuck.

>Hurr Country chicks laffed at me at such big sissy I am and I hate them all

I'm in Chinkcouver. Living with parents so it is OK for me.

I don't think im rich you fucking stick up the arsehole cunt i called him poor which he is owning a 350,000 dollar home. my house is worth 650,000 pounds and i live in the OUTSKIRTS of london you fucking moron. Who the fuck owns a three bedroom house in central london you dumb fucking cunt face retarded motherfucker?

American country folks are boring super religious old people and degenerate rednecks that love to fight drink and go mudding. Doesnt sound very like a place a introverted Sup Forumsack would like

Where will you emigrate to? I've been thinking about doing the same thing in 5-10 years

>And there mcmansions are extra souless and cardboard
No different than here. At least most of the new construction. I actually think new homes look better down south. They surely are a lot larger than in MA.
I was looking at jobs in alpharetta GA. So I would think traffic would be nowhere as bad at Atlanta. Though I never have been there so I have no clue.

and anyways commuting in Boston with car is a nightmare.

see

I'd rather own my 3 diffrent properties then that

Guys. In North America small town people are typically white trash and FAT (even in Canadian cities). In Europe they are drop dead gorgeous.

This is the only difference.

Not really and you arent even american so you cant say shit. Ive just lived in both the city and the country and the women closer to the city are 100x more qt. The women in rural areas are obese with no curves, bland and entitled and usually with 2-3 kids by 21 idk you might like that. irl isnt some hollywood movie

ok but this is me cuck

>I could literally buy 5 of you
Trips of 5

>think traffic would be nowhere as bad at Atlanta.
>mfw
This reads like a parody lol. I used to live there and the traffic is reallt fucking bad GA is cager heaven with no good transit

Haha fuck me that looks just like the estate i used to hang about

>Chinkcouver

Well same thing t

nigger tier behavior

Anything below $5.45 million is not taxed by federal death taxes. States also have their own death taxes, Oregon's is $1 million exemption.

Still, I plan to end up buying a $10 million house and my children would owe like $3 million in death taxes to keep the house.

Wonder if you can dodge death taxes by just signing over ownership of the house to your children before dying.

I've only lived in apartments which was kind of like White Middle Class.

This is the house I want :( I want to live the life of the White Middle Class!!!! Beyond that I want to live in a 3 story mansion I have not built yet.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/LA/pmf,pf_pt/2124003441_zpid/25_rid/pricea_sort/33.628342,-87.709351,25.229789,-99.519653_rect/6_zm/20_p/?3col=true

I hope your house is better than this...