CALLING ALL TEXANS

Trump will be coming to Austin on Tuesday for a rally. This will be probably one of the most protested rallies he'll ever do. Austin is a liberal shithole and we need to come out in full force.

texastribune.org/2016/08/19/trump-hold-rally-austin/

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2016/08/19/trump-hold-rally-austin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will ghost be there?

please respond

Austinite here.

I'm not fortunate enough to live in the gated communities around here, so when I go to the grocery store, it's literally 80% Spanish speaking Mexican foreigners and all the white people are obese baby boomers who are old and about to die.

Texas is dead to me. It's been conquered.

Where's a good state to move a white middle-class family of four?

Make sure to bring as much FREEDOM and LIBERTY as you can.

>Chilean gondola

TIL that Trump probably got assassinated in Texas, of all places.

Congratulations, you just gave a bunch of radical Austinites an idea, and a motive, provided they had no clue Trump was coming to their town for a rally, and provided they also happen to browse Sup Forums-

Speak of the devil; .

Obviously you live off south first x^DDDD. Luckily I live in Bastrop and things are fine here. Austin is the only truly enriched city in Texas.

I have to work tuesday or I would go. You are right though, I think he should have chosen one of the other cities instead of going straight for Faggotopolis

>Austin
FINE. I'll go.

But only to potentially get in a fight.

He survived Chicago and California, leaf. He'll be fine

>Not moving to a place like Horseshoe Bay or Meadowlakes if you want to not pay out your ass.

I bet infowars will be there recording the protesters

>Austin sucks shit
>Therefore all of Texas sucks shit
Spoken like a true Austinite fagboy

Sry dude don't feel like driving 5 hours.

>texastribune.org/2016/08/19/trump-hold-rally-austin/

HOUSTON REPORTING IN FOR DUTY! Will definitely try to make the drive up to Austin tomorrow to see Trump.

Take the day off faggot. It's important that we don't let lefties silence Trump.

Shit really? I'm a Muslim for Trump, but I don't know if anyone will talk to me there. It would be nice to see the liberals confused to see me there though

>Dallas
multicultural concrete wasteland
>Houston
niggersville
>Corpus Christi
A town full of beach beaners
>Austin
Mexicans and pink hair SJW college drunks
>Small town Texas
Nothing to do except go muddin' with Bubba and the gang

Texas sucks shit, get over it.

Just put on a Trump hat senpai. I'll talk to you

You say that, and yet you still have
prattling on about how you guys need to be vigilantes. Not to mention the lack of support
>which I guess doesn't surprise me
So it seems like, provided that anything happens, you're going to have a bunch of NEETS/a laughable amount of Sup Forumsacks walk around with a few handguns, and a ton of upset protesters and probably a few lone gunmen.

I-I don't have one. If they sell them there I'll get one. I don't even know how to dress.

>San Antonio
90% Mexican... but ooh, the Riverwalk!
>New Braunfels
Ja, das ist sehr gut meine freunde und der ist kleine Mexicans und Schlitterbahn
>College Station
Prepare to get raped
>Beaumont
French niggers
>El Paso
100% Mexican

>leaf
What's more likely to happen is that rednecks from all over the hill country will flood the stadium and be open carrying rifles. :^)

Dress how you normally would.

What's their motivation, besides Trump, to go to Austin, TX?

Because if Trump boasts about his security team, including his Secret Service package deal, I don't think they'll feel that their use of a rifle/s will benefit him.

Don't bother replying to that leaf poster. He obviously doesn't even know what the Hill Country is.

You're not a true muslim. You interpret the word of Allah in order to function in a western, democratic, plutocratic, "free" society. You worthy of death as much as any Christian posting pictures of Muhammad getting fucked by a pig. You are not a Muslim - you use the word "muslim" to refer to your culture and cultural values instilled in you by your family.

antifa is coming

>hill country
You mean the tourist attraction?

t. ISIS

>reddit

DFW metroplex is great
Live in downtown fort worth by 7th if you want to hang with a bunch of white hipsters. If you don't want to live in a "big" city find a suburb in the midcities. They're pretty white.

But I am a Muslim. I hope the Sunnis who are plaguing Europe and Canada get gassed, but I'm still a Muslim.

Butthurt San Antonio wetback detected

He is going to speak.

What do you think.

t. butthurt northerner

DFW suburbs are becoming increasingly nonwhite

Texas here

Born in Corpus and lived there til I was 9, lived in Austin ever since, but have family in almost every city in Texas.

Believe me, man, it really pains me to talk shit about my home state like this, but the invasion of Mexicans into our state over the last 15 years has fundamentally changed our way of life. Living here is like living in a Latin American shithole sometimes, and now that I have a child whose future I have to watch our for, suddenly sending my kid to public school where 75% of the kids speak Spanish doesn't sound like such a great idea.

Have you ever heard of "white flight"? It's time to "white flight" the fuck out of Texas.

Of course, if you stay in your mother's basement all day you might not notice that Juan and Rosa have become the majority here.

>Beaumont
No just regular niggers and lots of them.

Just get out of Austin. Come north to DFW there are foreigners here but less mexican nationalists.

I wanna go so bad, and I only live in San Antonio, so not that far, but college in the AM. If any of you go and see a well-dressed (in Texas) mulatto manlet, you probably saw me. Scar above my left eyebrow, cowboy boots and hat. If I go, I'm bringing a sign that says "Can't Stump The Trump."

You are not a real Muslim. Allah himself said are not allowed to interpret his word. As a Muslim, you are to follow the Koran and to follow the actions and teachings of Muhammad, according to the hadiths you hold true.

I say again, you call yourself Muslim but you are confusing your culture(which no doubt has been affected greatly by Islam) with Islam itself. Having parents who grew up in a Muslim-majority(or even Shariah governed) country does not make you a Muslim. I'm guessing your being "Muslim" involves you not eating pork, "praying" to Allah on the occassion and reciting the occasional verse from the Koran or Hadith. You know deep down you are not a Muslim - stop lying to me (and more importantly, yourself).

True Texas reporting in

Burgers,I really thought Texas was one of the most conservative places in the US,how come you have a liberal shithole there?

>austin
>part of texas
no

I just took my family to see Medieval Times last year and we saw tons of blacks and Mexicans.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really mind blacks and Mexicans in small doses, but I don't want to be the minority anywhere I go either. We're becoming the minority down here in Austin.

Grandfather used to live in Plano, and I remember that being a pretty nice area.

Fort Worth reporting in, fuck Austin its residents and the drive it would take to get there.

Beat the shit out of them

I'm bringing my brass knuckles I haven't touched in 8 years and I'm going to brew a commies jaw

>how come you have a liberal shithole there?
Because that's what cities are, regardless of what state they're in.

Dude fuck off lol

And I wish I could make it but I'm too far in east tx

Now if it were in Dallas i would totally make it

I'll be bringing my knife. I already messaged APD about this group. Hope the police keep things civil but if not then these antifa will get their shit pushed in

Your shitty brown god doesn't even exist you sand eating nigger. lol.

Texan here

Didn't realize he was coming to Austin

Gonna drive fron Dallas JUST to protest it

Austin is just as much a part of Texas as the rest of our shitty cities. Dallas Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, they're all sanctuary cities with pink haired liberal college drunks supported by a labor class of Spanish speaking Mexicans who never needed to learn English.

Reminder Texas will be ours by 2020.

I hope I see you faggot.

And stay out.

So scared

Not really

But if I get we bang when we meet

>entire state is less than 45% non-hispanic white

Plano has a lot of poos but the majority of them keep to themselves and the rest are usually based af and hate mexicans and blacks.

Plano, frisco still mostly white, upper-middle class. Do not enter if you don't have money already.

Plano and Richardson are FILLED with indians

Don't let it fool you

heil trump

Texan here. After I'm done riding my mustang around throwing ropes around Mexicans I'll head on down for a good ole shoot out.

I will start loading my magnum pistols now and my lever action rifle.

*cracks whip*

You heathen meme has displeased kek

Trump will win

Check em'

Come on down later that night and we'll have some brisket and shoot the shit.

Is that George Strait on the computer?

Fredricksburg has better schnitzel and more German culture. Face it, you're just a college town and if you didn't have Schlitterbahn, it would be a minuscule "blink-and-miss-it" highway town.

Will any open carry groups be in attendance?

Ah! But, friend, I enjoy the peace and tranquility of the river life.

The only flaw is deer in my garden. Not people.

Do you own some property near the river or something? That actually sounds kinda nice.

Fredericksburg peaches are fucking everywhere. Last weekend I saw like 5 stands on the side of the highways.

Cypress here shit is going down hill after the park and ride metro came to our part of the city. Niggers are leaving the containment of 610 via the metro out to this part of the "greater Houston area"

Not on it, but I am a short walk away that I could carry my tubes and draw a wagon with a cooler. It's a good time.

Those fucking deer, though. They're savage. I got 1 (one) harvest of tomatoes this season. Bullshit.

>texas
>liberal

make up your mind

>Austin
>containment city

There are a lot of Commiefornians here. There are literally In-n-Out burger joints here even though it tastes like fucking shit compared to Whataburger.

Fort Worth is the best city in Texas, Austin has some decent food as you would expect from a liberal city, but only good for a day visit, the suburbs around Lake Travis are nice.

There are bunch of indians in Texas for some reason. Don't know how they all got here, I see them all over the state. They always walk around with their hands behind their back. Strange people, but at least they aren't terrorists. One of my pals has a BBQ in DFW suburbs and he says they always try to haggle food prices lol. They want everything for 1 dollar. I have no idea how they afford their McMansions because you never see any of the families working, they just walk all day.

in n out is way better

After 10 years of hearing greasy Californians go on and on, and nostalgically pine over this place, I had to go try it when one opened here in Austin. I was a little surprised when I found out there's only FOUR THINGS ON THE MENU! No specialty burgers, no chicken sandwiches, just plain ass burgers, and they weren't even good.

When In&Out came to DFW area all the Caliugees were acting like it was the next coming of christ. Burgers were okay I guess but compared to other joints it is like getting a burger from Dairy Queen and the fries suck.

Now with Shake Shack coming I'm expecting more of this shit again.

So I live in Austin. I want to go but 1. Everyone I know down here is liberal and would never go with me, and 2. I'm kind of afraid of how crazy this could get. I might have to sit this one out and watch from the distance. How many of y'all are from Austin and going?

No. I was born and raised in California. I missed in n out when I was on the east coast and all they had was Five Guys, but Whatabuger is king and it's not even close.

Californians are fucking brainwashed. That's why they ruin places they move to. They can't adapt. They won't integrate.

Yeah, just went to Sea World this summer and saw tons of curries wearing their traditional curry garb speaking their curry language.

I used to serve these fucks when I waited tables several years ago, and they would always come in at 9:50 PM right before we closed and they would always order like two entrees and split it between 5 people. Cheap as fuck.

Fuck trump

Have you considered moving to Washington State or British Columbia in Canada?

>being this big of a pussy
Even my mum is going.

I'm in Austin and I love Trump, but fuck if the liberals here aren't vitriolic as fuck toward him.

Need my CC soon

A Texan Hilary supporter. You'll fit right in in Austin.

Do it for Trump! Make America Great Again!

It's because for companies like mine, paying $20k for an H1B and underpaying them is cheaper than the market rate for American programmers

I'll be there!

If youre smart youll invest in east Canyonlake. Buy property there before development makes the housing skyrocket

>tfw wagecucking on Tuesday
I'll never see Trump-sama live, in the flesh