MANAFORT FIRED

Paul Manafort has resigned from the Trump campaign in order to spend more time at his summer home in Kiev

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/paul-manafort-resigns-campaign-manager

Trump is so finished lmao

>triggered because Trump is burning through campaign managers quicker than through his wives

But fret not, Trumpcucks, I hear Larry Wilmore is available :^)

Good. His campaign stagnated under his management.

Trump is still courting Russia and willing to sell our European allies down the river.

To be honest, the only reason he was brought on board was to make sure he met the delegate threshold. That was it. That was what he was known for under Reagan.

>Nothing to see here, movie along, everything's under control

lmao the desperation is real

What, of what I said, is factually wrong?

Don't you have a facebook post to be arrested for?

You were trying to spin it so that he voluntarily resigned because he's served his purpose and NOT because he was caught arranging a staged riot against U.S. Marines training with Ukrainian commandos as part of an international exercise.

This triggers you :^)

I didn't even follow the campaign anymore over the last few months. I'm 95% sure Trump is going to lose. None of this changes what I stated.

>I'm 95% sure Trump is going to lose

And just like that I respect you :^)

But yet you called me desperate for factual statement, as well as trying to spin?

Trump shills are trying to slide Manafort threads.

Bump

Doesn't mean I don't love you!

>Trump shills are trying to slide Manafort threads.
>Bump

Thank you, it's really quite sad how desperate they've grown.

Trump apologized last night. That's all people needed. Watch Hillary's poll numbers tank this week. We are a forgiving people. Trump is going to win 40 states now.

>Trump is going to win 40 states now.

Yeah, states of disarray :^)

>purging crypto-jews/double-agents from your campaign
>bad

>shills trying to claim this is the end

Cry harder, faggot. In a week, no one in America will care or remember.

>Fired
>Resigned

You do know there is a big difference between those words?

You cant just throw them around interchangeably. I know newspeak is on the rise but surely it isn't this full blown in Germany.

Resigned implies he quit, he voluntarily stepped down from his position.

Which is what he did.

Fired. I think you might be able to understand this word but I doubt it.

Fired implies Trump was the one to end his work at the campaign.

When you get fired at a job. You don't go around saying you resigned .

>Trumpcucks have a shorter attention span than goldfish

lmao

>You do know there is a big difference between those words?

He totally left on his own, voluntarily. It was his choice, and not in any way due to any kind of shake up. There was no shaking except of hands, which are very large by the way.

I'll remember and will never vote for Trump.

You guys are in some serious denial about the shambles that is the Trump campaign.

Are you so stupid that you can't read between the lines? How often are there "voluntary" resignations in a political campaign?

Sup Forums is so desperate to confirm its world-view that it blocks out obvious evidence staring it in the face.

>Sup Forums is so desperate to confirm its world-view that it blocks out obvious evidence staring it in the face.

That's good for the entertainment value of this board, though. Remember the Romney Landslide Victory massacre?

This Novermber, the wailing and gnashing of the teeth is gonna be even more glorious than last time :^)

>But fret not, Trumpcucks, I hear Larry Wilmore is available
Nah, he's working on a remake of an old children's show