What issues of Blandy McDiversity do I need to read to find out what happened to Ultimate Pete?

What issues of Blandy McDiversity do I need to read to find out what happened to Ultimate Pete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S363ixv9oZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None. He died.
That's it.

Didn't he come back?

I thought he came back.

For two issues then he left.
That's really all you need to know.

The sunset.
Because Miles had that shit.

Okay but which issues are those?

I heard that Bendis gave Pete and MJ a happy ending just before the Ultimate line folded. Which is nice, considering he threw Pete under the bus to introduce Miles in the first place.

I dunno I think Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-man 3

Can we please just drop Miles already, or at the very least give a new name and nerf him? Is Silk even a thing anymore?

It's was really shitty, he appears and tell Miles "Hey you'r doing a good job, you'r the real spiderman also fuck responsability bye". Bendis always try to push that Miles is the better Spiderman down people throats

What if we just get Bendis to write Luke Cage? Would that finally satisfy his fetish enough for Miles to fade into obscurity?

>It's a Sup Forums or Sup Forums shitposter who doesn't read comics thread!

To be fair it's not like you read comics and aren't shitposting right now.

Fuck you man, the reason I made this thread is because I read 160 issues of USM.

>people who read comics
>on Sup Forums

kek, nice one user, it's almost like if you meant it

It's make sense a lot of people stop USM after Peter death and other people just know Miles because of secret wars and the most recent books that make him look like a overpowered cunt, Miles has potential, but Bendis making so boring. He needs a better writer and his own villian gallery

>If you don't like it then you probably don't read comics! And you're probably sexist/racist!

Marvel drones are the worse.

This. I'm not even 100% convinced that was the real Ult Peter.

> Miles is the better Spiderman
This is never even implied though, everyone just twists "hey you're doing pretty good" into "wow you're so much better than Peter" so they can be upset about something.

He needs to move on from the spiderman legacy and be his own entity if he ever wants to succeed, otherwise he'll always be mr second place entity. You are correct though, Bendis needs to stop writing him, he's even inserting him left and right in a comic that's VERY not about him with his civil war. (which, to be fair, is possibly the least of the issues with that horrendous horrendous series).

Bendis implies it, that's enough to jump to those conclusions on what they meant.

You don't even need to read miles' run to find out what happens to peter. The only time ult Pete shows up in miles' run is when he somehow comes back from the dead, steals his web shooters back, then gives them back to miles and rides off with mj. Its cool to know that the oz serum makes you immortal but its really just a dumb event they shouldn't have done.

And then Pete died with his universe

And now Miles probably has built-in immortality

Yeah, it's called "venom blast."

Well it can't beat the Hulk apparently.

Wasnt there a weird moment in Civil War 2 where Miles was in 2 places in the exact same time? That and being part of the hivemind talking to Banner (thats was fucking hilariously bad)

That wasn't a thing that happened though, just another one of Ulysses visions. Also

>Implying Bendis will stay consistent.

Yeah. He was watching the court trial with Ganke in his room and he was also watching it in Times Square at the same time.

If it can't beat Blackheart, it can beat the Hulk

However angrier the Hulk gets, Miles will get venomier

Venom blast can beat Blackheart

children of the corn.jpg

He only came back to figuratively fellate Miles and tell everybody Miles is the real Spider-man and much better than him.

Miles is seriously reaching Poochie territory unfortunately. Also semi related, but I thought it was bullshit when Stark started improving Miles webshooters and him and Peter went full retard. Magically Miles is the only one making sense in that scenario

>Whe you're so mary sue you start to become Wolverine

Has Ulysses actually been wrong yet? You'd think they'd pick a vision they considered "safe" and test whether or not they actually happen 100% of the time.

Bendis Hulk gives no fucks.

They literally just took the guys word for it for no reason

Yes, they arrested a poor girl for going to blow up a building, which she was never going to actually do. Also, all the visions they prevented technically never came true.

Silk still has her own on-going. Why bring her up specifically, though?

The main thing they need to do with Miles is get him away from Bendis. The best part about him being folded into the main 616 universe is that other writers have been taking a shot at him, and Miles has generally been handled a lot better elsewhere outside of his own comic.

In All New, All Different Avengers, for example, Waid wrote Miles using his powers creatively. I don't even remember if Miles resorted to using his venom blast once during the whole run thus far.

It's Bendis who resolves every single fight Miles has ever been in with "I'll just venom blast them" as a lazy way to wrap things up.

Wasn't that Slott? Sup Forums tells me he and Bendis don't actually get along on the Peter/Miles thing.

I actually like Silk better than Miles (well, when she was written by someone else anyway). Problem is that Miles, even when written competently, is still literally nothing

>I don't even remember if Miles resorted to using his venom blast once during the whole run thus far.

Which just brings up the question "well why didn't Miles just venom blast the problem away, like he did with the economy and world hunger?"

Pretty much for Slott Peter is always going to be the real Spiderman and Bendis think his OC is superior to Peter and should replace Peter as the main Spiderman

Miles still has his super nova attack that beats everyone forever

Surprisingly, he hasn't actually used that in a fight.

I'm calling it Bendis is going to pull out a giant venom blast that can defeat whatever the major threat end up being.

This. He didn't act like Peter at all. Then he teams up with Miles to fight Gobby and does his witty banter shtick and suddenly people are supposed to believe he's the one true Spider-Man? Nah.

Didn't he develop some Mega Venom Blast when he fought Ultimate Doom?

Miles will Venom Blast Shuma Gorath

BENDIS ALSO IMPLES THAT HES A GOOD WRITER YOU NEVER JUMP TO THOSE CONCLUSIONS DO YOU (CAPS LOCK BROKE)

It has to be the real Peter so he can properly suck Miles off as his successor. A clone telling him he's worthy doesn't mean shit

The two times he busted it out were both when he was tied up and stripped of his mask.

Like, the same exact situation, twice. No convenient way to get out? Let's just let him go super nova on them because that's a logical extension of his venom blast, clearly. It's bad enough that Miles keeps fighting and then belatedly remembers he can venom blast people; if he can just nuke people like that without killing anyone, why not just do that all the time?

Really, the best possible course I'd like to see is for those super nova venom blasts to drain his venom blasts until they become too weak to rely on winning matches with.

I actually liked the thought of him having that as a power initially, when he was first introduced, since it seemed like something that could compliment the rest of his abilities nicely. But having it so strong overshadows everything else he can do. If they made it so that it just briefly puts someone off balance rather than outright stunning or knocking them out, it'd work a lot better.

But then, this is Bendis, so he'll probably do the opposite and keep making it even stronger until he can venom blast the entire world at once.

this. stop samefagging

I can see that happening after , also this was ever mentioned again

What makes it worse is the second time he was just in some loose chains yet he still felt the need to fucking nuke everything.

The way Bendis wrote Peter there felt out of character, though. It probably was meant to be the genuine Peter, but I just can't see him going out of his way to steal his webshooters back from Miles the way he did while being vaguely antagonistic to the kid for no real reason.

The whole arc felt jarring and confusing. The entire series up to that point already had practically every significant member of Peter's supporting cast walking up to Miles and personally giving him his approval. The Spider-Men crossover had 616 Peter showing up to give Miles his approval. Ultimate Peter's death was handled well enough for what it was and didn't need to be undone.

And yet, that arc had him come back to life just to give Miles his approval. The book began and ended with every character taking the time to stop and say "Miles you truly are an Ultimate Spider-Man", which wasted time that could have been spent fleshing out Miles' own cast of characters and enemies. Only the arc with his uncle, the Venom arc and the one where he teams up with the other teenage heroes to fight against Roxxon did Miles get a chance to have his own personal story arcs.

>Only the arc with his uncle, the Venom arc and the one where he teams up with the other teenage heroes to fight against Roxxon did Miles get a chance to have his own personal story arcs.

And this was all retcon, he has nothing now

>keep making it even stronger until he can venom blast the entire world at once.
>Worldbreaker Miles
>Puts his hand on a planet
>"Venom blast"
youtube.com/watch?v=S363ixv9oZk

Slott wants to write for Peter forever since he's a massive fan boy. Bendis wants to kill off Peter in favor of Miles because his daughter wore a Miles mask once. Those two are Marvel's favorite writers right now, so they're use to getting what they want.

>And then Pete died with his universe

I thought the multiverse came back after Secret Wars?

If Slott got a co-author, I wouldn't mind
he has so many good ideas that just end up complete trash because he can't really execute them
Slott will protect Peter from Bendis so I guess he's my hero

>Yes, they arrested a poor girl for going to blow up a building
>Ulysses see's that she's secretly a HYDRA agent
>gets broken out by Captain HYDRA mid-interrogation
Gee, it's almost like Steve broke her out before she could spill the beans.

Yeah, he has a big AoE Venom Blast but it's extremely draining and he seems to only be able to use it while tied up.

>I don't even remember if Miles resorted to using his venom blast once during the whole run thus far.

The closest we got was him saying he COULDN'T do that to a character because Kamala was holding onto him. The ONE weakness to that OP ability, and someone else had to bring it up.

Bringing Miles to 616/Killing 1610 was a mistake.

Not quite. Reed, Molecule Man, and Franklin are rebuilding the multiverse using recreations of old universes (like 616) mixed with all-new universes.

However, they haven't recreated the Ultimate Universe. If they ever decide to bring it back, it's easy enough to just go "oh yeah, Reed and Franklin finally got around to making it." but for the time being, it's still gone.

I think that's literally the ONLY time the Venom Blast didn't work. He needs a villain who it won't work on, so he can get creative with his powers.

>Killing 1610 was a mistake.
Nah. It should've died a long time ago. It was a walking reanimated decomposing corpse that occassionally shows signs of human intelligence but quickly decays

Actually the Ultimate Scorpion he fought never met Pete. I'd consider that an originalish villain.

Retconned still. But another tally. Also fuck Bendis, Miles COULD be great.

It's been taken over by the Gentry.

One of those was a tie in right
They would not make a fuckup like that in the main book of there big event would they.

>CAPS LOCK BROKE
You know you can just hold in shift to type in lowercase right.

WHAT AM I A NERDOSEXUAL (CAPSLOCK BROKEN)