So is this movie meant as some sort of insult towards Disney?

So is this movie meant as some sort of insult towards Disney?

More like an attempt to show the public that animation can be for adults, and that all religions are a lie.

I saw it more as a dark parody taking "inanimate things are alive" from Pixar and bringing it to its most sinister possible conclusion by anthropomorphizing things whose destiny is to get chopped up and eaten by humans.

It's basically a parody of the Pixar movies, where they generally take things like toys bugs or fish and make them act like people. So kind of?

why wasnt the weed they smoked alive?

Only toy story is like that. Talking animals (bugs are animals) has been in story telling since humans were capable of telling stories.

>insult towards Disney
Nope, that was Shrek

All modern animation is an insult to Disney.

because Snoop Dogg wasn't available to voice it

No it's an insult to all mankind

It's a standing tribute to the death of American culture. And shady business practices that screw over hard-working American animators.

it's an insult towards God

>More like an attempt to show the public that animation can be for adults
But we've had many big budget animated movies for adults.

By being immature?

They were Canadian tho

This

It's an insult to anybody who needs more than hearing a character say "fuck" to laugh.

It was certainly an insult to me as the viewer.

Well, he didn't say it did a convincing job.

>The orgy scene

Never again

Where's the sound m8?

You know, after all the hype...this came out really, really, really tame.

I mean I guess if you're a normie it's shocking but they don't even have genitals so you're just watching boxes of food bumping up against each other.

Insult Disney by making the same exact crap they've been cranking out for the last couple decades with swears?

I thought the same thing. Just food bumping against food. Maybe people starting imaging parts being there and got offended.

By being a piece of shit on par with toilet humor?

Its meant to make a bunch of money by being "controversial".

It's called imagination

Seth Rogen got high one day, and said to himself "Ya know, no one has had the balls to stick it to Pixar before...I should do that!"

So he did.

>all religions are a lie.

awww the edge.

>EVERY ANIMATION FILM SHOULD BE KID FRIENDLY LIKE DISNEY AND PIXAR
This movie only did it for the shock value not for validation

"I FINALLY GOT REVENGE ON YOU FOR TAKING ME TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY, MOM! YOU'RE GONNA FREAK WHEN YOU SEE THIS MOVIE!"

But Joker made her freak first.

>edge

Hee hee, I made that macro.

Saying things that are false is inherently edgy.

Why are you still here, Boco

You've been on Sup Forums for like 8 years, get a life already

Why is it always comedy, though?
Why are there no animated dramas, romances, or horrors for adults?

It's always funny when people don't even know what their magic buzzwords mean.

This is why we can't move on as a species

I guess religion is edgy then.

funny, since seth can't fathom that religion is more then just a 'lie'.

I can't seem to understand why someone would defend such a middle schooler mind set.

name 10

Just the ones that are wrong.

Name 40

Which ones aren't wrong?

All of them?

Crush 40

but yours... yours is right. out of billions of people, you alone have the insight to pick the right one. assuming you picked one at all and aren't just passively following the one you were born into.

You mean Scientology?

>Called Sausage Party
>there is no sausage party

Not that I was expecting it, but don't you just hate it when a Movie's title has nothing to do with the movie itself?

i guess stephen hawking is a middle schooler then.

Is stephen hawking childish?

Yes.

Why is it edgy? What hope do you et from a sexually deniying and oppresive god, who if you dont love him you burn in hell for eternity?

Fucking christian conservative filth deserve to be decapatated and there bodies feed to wolves. Fuck you scum

you're calling the greatest mind alive childish. that has to be bait.

By making one of the most childish, ludicrous and inane animated features of all time?

How so?

Kill yourself.

technically speaking, ANYONE has the capacity to act childish if they want to.

just saying.

I think the problem is for what ever reason you're all assuming I'm defending the belief in god. Thing is, religion ≠ god.

But regardless, you people seem to think god is a person. God is described as everything, well, something that is everything must also be nothing.
Religion celebrates existence. Not a singular individual.

he's literally telling other people what to think, he's trying to convince people that truth exists. btw, truth doesn't exist, just like god.

He ironically is the thing he strawmanned into existence.

>Stephen Hawking is good at one field
>That automatically makes him proficient in all other fields

hey there Seth Rogen

people who tend to spout shit like this have almost no understanding of any religion and its history/books

Christianity and islam are still horrible and idiotic belief systems, that need to be quleched if we are to move on and develop as a species.

you sure haven't displayed any proof of that.

considering you're automatically assuming others are of a particular faith without any evidence.

You might just be as retarded as hawking's body.

No you fucking retarded cunt. Only a christian retard would bitch about his shit religion like you do. Unless your a filthy child raping mudslime. Honestly it doesnt matter, you both believe in the same god, so your both equally cancerous.
I grew up in a catholic household. I know more about the hypocrises and crimes of your shit god and his bastard rapechild more then you, cuntwad bitch.

jeez calm down seth, one might think you were actually mad :^)

>Music by Alan Menken.
>Alan Menken worked on Sausage Party.

Jesus Christ, how horrifying...

>I grew up in a catholic household

I'm sorry. My parents were never strict about it, it's more of a default thing to them.

Stephen hawking may be very smart, but he's also quite childish and, like all academics, can be very narrow minded and elitist. Most physicist can get very passionate about otherwise fleeting political subjects just like when we get to defend our thesis and reports and we often fall into typical Sup Forums-level of argument whenever we don't have appropriate answers at hand.

man when you think about it, life is just a series of arguments about whose dick is bigger.

This movie was meant as an excuse to create a new sought after cartoon MILF whose curves would spark a slew of hot r34... but Camille Toh's potential was lost in the intense rage/criticism against the actual movie, so she never took off.

she was a butterface anyway

I keep reading this, but this movie really doesn't look anything like a Pixar movie.

It's just a generic "anthropomorphized thing wearing gloves".

>called sausage party
>no actual sausages in the movie

>The Great Beyond

This better not be that one REM song.

You sound like a Youtube comment.

>Why are there no animated dramas

Because most religious people aren't actually straight up lying to people about what they believe. It's also quite ludicrous to believe all religions began as lies, rather than people genuinely believing the basic things that came together to found the religion.

Saying "religion is a lie" is just a cynical, edgy teenage thing where you can't possibly accept that people might just actually believe in the religion and thus it must be that religious leaders are just manipulating dupes into following them for self serving reasons. There's plenty of examples of people using religion to do just that, but little to support that being the default nature of religion as a whole.

This guy again? He's easy to defeat, just ask him why he thinks that. He's only good at hit and run.