Glenn Beck Shows That He Wants Hillary to Win

He is trying to Stump the Trump with every show (well, every one I can stand to listen to a half hour of, anyway).

Beck says how much he thinks Hillary will be the worst thing that can happen to America.

Yet he shits all over Trump.

Glenn Beck could do so much good, but he doesn't.

Beck is a pouty little bitch, trying to stump the Trump. Almost as bad as Lindsey Graham, even.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHtlKfAFdvo
youtube.com/watch?v=UHiikZTHWeA
youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard he was talking shit about my little blue boy scout hannity, has he?

No clue

Hannity is catching shit from the libtards in CNN and other media outlets for daring to bring up the issue of Hillary's brain-fucked mental health.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHtlKfAFdvo

Beck got brainfucked by Soros. He's a shell of a human now.

Trumptards and their entitlement syndrome could make a liberal blush.

I saw this guy on crowder the other week, who the fuck is he?

He used to be on CNN--the Fox--then he went to radio--but he's always been crazy. He's in man love with Ted Cruz. Hates liberals. Hates Trump. Is a Mormon. That should tell you enough to get you started.

*then Fox

He used to have a show on Fox. He actually did a series of exposes on Soros that were pretty good. The assraping he got back from soros made him flip his shit, though. He's been a blubbering idiot since.

>OP thinks there's a difference between Hillary and Trump
>OP thinks that voting matters.
>OP actually thinks voting makes a difference.
Good goy. Keep voting. Whatever you do, don't try to change things for your people outside of the political process.

>The assraping he got back from soros made him flip his shit, though. He's been a blubbering idiot since.
Can you expand on this? Is his behavior markedly different from before the Soros reports?

youtube.com/watch?v=UHiikZTHWeA

>Fat angry roach agrees with him

>literally call Trump a "South-American dictator"
>might still vote for him though cos muh supreem court

Is there a group out there that's more dishonest than NeverTrump cuckservatives?

Y'all are still mad about Jane Fonda? Jesus user the war is over.

Sometimes Sup Forums is so contrarian that I can't tell if it's just irony, people pretending to be this conservatively stupid or contrarian contrarianism.

>conservatively stupid or contrarian contrarianism
What did he mean by this?

Not sure he knows.

Sounds like a black professor, saying syllables without any regard for potential meaning.

>Y'all are still mad about Jane Fonda

Well, mad isn't the word.

My neighbor when I was a kid used to be a SEAL (retired).

Pic related is a lot like a bumper sticker he had on his Jeep.

I think it really is a bunch of drive by newsies who jump on any bandwagon to feel a 'part' of something(i.e probably liberal or former liberals), serious news types who know way too much and just want to vent their rage, and the people with actual beliefs who take this sort of thing seriously and just react.
Beck was a big cruzfag so this doesn't surprise me. He caters to the religious right pretty strongly so I don't know why anyone would think he could seriously back Trump just because he's the nominee.
I've never seen a Republican nominee that talk show hosts were so divided on about. Usually its something like, well its a republican and he isn't perfect but at least he isn't a democrat.
Now its he's a republican but not the republican I'm used to but the democrat is still a democrat.

>assraping

Imagine Glenn, Cenk, and Alex having a threesome

Don't think Alex and Beck get along well.

>Cenk is an asshole though

Go to 5:25 and listen for a minute or so.

>flashes and strobes can set off a Hillary seizure

>How is she going to handle a debate with her and Trump, one on one?

Debates gonna be good, anons.

Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ