19.9% Chinese
16.7% Singaporean
25% English
8.3% Irish
30.1% Canadian
---------------------
>La Créatura de l'Atrocité le Syrupo Goblinu 49% Canadienne Chinois

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The time of the Leafmutt has come

>La Créatura de l'Atrocité le Syrupo Goblinu 49% Canadienne Chinois

49 by 2019

I don't get it. Are you basing the entire country off of that one pic? Are you that stupid?

From Government Data

>white european

Wtf is this meme ethnicity?

Sup Forums has appropriated your Mutt meme and maplemetamorphasized it.

Sup Forums161174461

>itt: OP can't correctly read data

Since Trudeau has come into power, the StatsCan head quit because Trudeau was asking him to hide statistics on White Genocide.

>pic related

Some Leafs are going to counter and say that visible minorities % that is reported is not that high. But the statistics are (((deceiving))). If we open up the StatsCan 2016 Census guidelines and look for this gem:

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise,
persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

What this means that if somebody is a visible minority, but also writes in another European ethnicity, they are NOT considered a fucking visible minority. Mega kikeology.

>Be Arab Morrocan Muslim French speaking nigger
>Write in Arab in your Visible Minority declaration and write in French since you are a French citizen
>Automatically considered White and NOT a visible minority on census

This also applies to any visible minority that considers themselves "White".

The data where only Canadians of European Ethnicities shows that there are at most 19.68M Whites as of 2016, at a rate of +762K shitskins a year and -83K White Europeans. At this rate, Canada will be 49% White by 2019.

okay

"Canadian" is treated as its own ethnicity ADDITION to various European ethnicities in the census. That is to say, 30.1% of Canadians identify as "Canadian" instead of English, Scottish, French, Italian, German, etc.

Most of the people who put "Canadian" as their ethnicity are actually white.

>Canadian
>Ethnicity

No. Only the shitskins choose Canadian.
White Europeans are going to choose European ethnicities.

>2006 census
>12 years old
kys

IT DOESN'T WORK ON CANADA BECAUSE CANADIANS DON'T CLAIM TO BE WHITE WHEN THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT

>tfw whites are dying off in the US and Canada and Euros are laughing at us

>CLAIM TO BE WHITE WHEN THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT

Kinda like you Finngols

Why is it always virgins who want to "stop white genocide and save the white race?"

>.7%
>.9%
>.3%
>.1%
how do people come up with this shit

I put down Canadian and I'm 100% european, but my family has been here since the 1600s so it's basically my ethnicity.

I hate how they are destroying my country, but it is too big and spread out to mount any kind of counter.

>YOU'RE LYING CANADA IS WHITE AND EUROPEAN
Amerimutt-tier denial

oh fug :DDDD *deebly goncerned.png*

Probably because they aren't overly concerned with finding someone to touch their penis like you filthy normies.

>"WE NEED TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE!"
>dies a virgin

It was Leafs and Aussies who pushed the >Le 56 Amerimutt meme, and Canada's national pasttime is sulking in its racial and moral superiourity over the USA. Now it's the leafs turn to get maplemutted by the Mutts. Revenge will be sweet.

Aussies will join in because they hate Leafs the most.

>get extremely concerned about this
>go outside and talk to shitskins
>they all seem pretty nice
Are they all secretly plotting behind my back or is Sup Forums just crazy?

>be racist
>go to college
>interact with people who aren't white
>stop being racist
>notice that none of my relationships I've ever had with white women ended well
>get a Cuban gf
>relationship is going great and already the longest one I've ever been in

Basically this dumb ass pol doesn't understand our census. Whites who are unsure of their lineage (England, France, etc) enter "Canadian" as their ethnicity. He's looking at 50% "White European" and ignoring the 20-30% who put Canadian.

The only people I've really had issues with are the chinese and white women.

All the discrimination I have faced in my life (anti-white racism) has been from FOB mainlanders and white women who hate white men.

>Only the shitskins choose Canadian.

You're fucking retarded, the Maritimes are overwhelming white, and answer almost entirely on the census as Canadian.

Go back to plunging toilets you stupid fuck, try harder on your next attempt to force a meme.

It's sad that you cropped 2 of your wikipedia images to hide the Canadian option because Sup Forums can't push any agenda without flagrant lying and manipulation.

Are leafs this fucking stupid? AGAIN:

>Some Leafs are going to counter and say that visible minorities % that is reported is not that high. But the statistics are (((deceiving))). If we open up the StatsCan 2016 Census guidelines and look for this gem:

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population.

IF YOU SAY YOU ARE A VISIBLE MINORITY ARAB AND "WHITE", YOU ARE NOT COUNTED AS A FUCKING VISIBLE MINORITY.

IF YOU CHECK THAT YOU ARE A VISIBLE WEST ASIAN MINORITY, BUT ALSO PUT IN "WHITE", YOU ARE NOT COUNTED AS A VISIBLE MINORITY.

IF YOU COUNT YOURSELF AS A VISIBLE MINORITY AS A LATINO/SPIC, BUT ALSO CHECK WHITE, YOU ARE NOT COUNTED AS A VISIBLE MINORITY.

>Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

IF YOU SAY YOU ARE A VISIBLE MINORITY ARAB, BUT WRITE IN FRENCH, YOU ARE NOT COUNTED AS A VISIBLE MINORITY.

IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A VISIBLE MINORITY AS A WEST INDIAN, BUT CONSIDER YOURSELF BRITISH, YOU ARE NOT COUNTED AS A VISIBLE MINORITY.

This literally fucking fucks the entire census up because they don't publicize what % really ticked off visible minority and wrote in some European empire shit as their other heritage and weren't counted as visible minorities because of this kike ruling.

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>stay mad, La Créatura de l'Atrocité le Syrupo Goblinu 49% Canadienne Chinois

t. 99%

Why are you this angry about the composition of a country you wouldn't be eligible to move to?

Are you jealous?

Finland don't claim to be white, stupid bong.

Idk Last year census I just wrote down "foreigner" even tho I speak perfect english and born in Vancouver. I dont really dont want to be associated as a FUCKING LEAF. Prefer to be called "americanized asian"

>jealous
just a daily reminder to kys before Trudeau does, La Créatura de l'Atrocité le Syrupo Goblinu 49% Canadienne Chinois

>pic VERY related

I'm actually polish-Canadian but OK. I live in vancouver, it's overflowing with foreigners and lads like , but I've also seen Poland, and I would much rather be here than cleaning toilets in that corrupt shithole.

Why are you so upset with Canada? Just be like me and hate the federal government while liking the province. Also what do you think about the pipeline?

Not him, but
>t. le 53% Canadian
You all are mutts. Unlike us, of course

I dont care about dumb leaf politics. I only care about the USA and due to my parent being hardcore evangelical christians I have very /republican/ political views. Also served in the us army for a while did my part in protectin muh freedoms.

Why do you live here instead of there then?

>t. leafster

Mainly work and my family being here. Also I live pretty close to the US border this part of Canada is basically America.

Ah. I actually want to move to the states when I can figure out how to get a visa.

A bit scared of the blacks though.

Poles are the world's sole arbitrators as to whether a country or person is White or not.

>Leafs
>White

All of the Americas will be reclaimed and be brown once again. Then the contenant will finally know peace.

Do you notice cultural differences between Vancouver and the rest of Canada?

desu I worked in a hood walmart with loads of blacks and there was only one instance where it got spooky.

Im pretty sure your parents just wanted a better life than toil away like a slave in your homecountry. Like it or not there many luxuries living in Canada and America compared to the old world.

>Since 1996, "Canadian" as an ethnic group has been added to census questionnaires for possible ancestry, which likely caused English Canadians, British Canadians and French Canadians to become severely underrepresented. The grouping is similar to that of "American" in neighbouring United States and is most commonly espoused by European Canadians whose ancestors have been some of the earliest European settlers of what is now Canada, to the point where they no longer feel a connection to their countries of origin.[6] In the 2011 National Household Survey Profile, 10,563,805 people (32.1%) chose "Canadian" as their ethnic group, making it the single largest group in the country.

It's also cute that according to the edit history someone tried to remove this block of text. Pretty sad Sup Forums stoops to lying so often and so hard.

>paternal line came to the Americas in the 1600s
>most of my ancestors were already here by the Civil War
>tfw I mark myself American

My ancestors are american as well, sadly too far back to get a visa.

I really need to figure out the easiest way to get down there, I want freedom.

Lots of Canadians have American ancestors, especially if their families have been here since before the American Revolution. I have a couple of ancestors who were loyalists who left to Canada but ended up coming back.

It sucks, mine were too, but stayed. Now the crown has basically abandoned the country and I'm stuck here being paid shit for what I do.

I hope Trump doesn't make it too hard for me to move there.

>all people who chose Canadian are Whites
>these are considered White Europeans

Are you fucking stupid? You can list more than one ethnicity. A French Morrocan Muslim who chooses Morrocan, French and Canadian ethnicities would NOT be considered a visible minority and thus White when going by the employment equity white-exclusion rule.

However they would not be counted in the Canadians of only European Origins, since they listed Pakistan.

I'm from Oregon and I know a bunch of Canadians who moved here because they studied here and their employers helped them move here

Well I've already got my degree, hopefully I can find an employer willing to sponsor me down.

I hate government bureaucracy but I guess it must be done.