Is Hillary's incontinence the reason why you don't see her in public much...

Is Hillary's incontinence the reason why you don't see her in public much? It's obviously why she wants the debates seated, to hide her diapers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bulge could just be a loose stool. Honestly who here from America hasn't shit themselves?

SHART IN MART !!!!

POO IN LEG

Neither Putin nor any of the Arabs will have any respect for the red white and blue with a President who shits and pisses herself.

>The French will love it because of their scat fetishes but who cares about the French?

Is this the best you guys can do? So she's old, Trump is old too.

I can't see anything but shadows in the first pic.

I can't see anything in the second pic.

I think that's just her fat ass legs making weird shadows.

Is this the best CTR can do?

Trump is doing miles better for his age

As as I would love for Hillary to be pissing herself constantly, because that would be hilarious, I don't see anything convincing on those pictures.

The catheter bag is for when she pisses herself out of fear when Trump wins and deports her back to Israel.

SHART IN MART

I was about to sarcastically say I have.

But then I realized I can't be sarcastic.

I went on a scary rope swing over a river when I was 15.

Luckily it wasn't a lot, and the water washed it away before anyone found out.

That's literally a pic of a shadow that someone circled in MS Paint.

Aut-right getting desperate.

>deports her back to Israel.

There is definitely something wrong with her.

Something going on there.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

She is physically and mentally unfit to be President.

THICKKKKK

She wants the debates seated for a reason. If it's not her poor health (incontinence), what is it?

I don't think using Armour Thyroid is THAT big of a deal (considering it's just standard inactive thyroid hormone (levothyroxine) blended with active thyroid hormone (liothyronine). What concerns me about that at all is that the hormone that's responsible for their inter conversion makes this sort of supplementation unnecessary unless she's had a full ablation or is crazy and "feels" like one works better.
As far as Coumadin (warfarin) is concerned. Yeah, that's weird because despite newer Xa antagonists not having a true antidote (fresh frozen plasma still works in those extremely rare cases) the antidote for Coumadin is extremely chancy as it can CAUSE clots (well, we stopped the risk of you having a hemorrhagic stroke, but accidentally caused an ischemic stroke... whoops!)

Armour is retarded, why not just take liothyronine instead?

t. 50mcg a day T3 user

There's no bulge

That would be a leg. Something that gets bigger as the rest of the person does. Oh, I mean UFO SPOTTED FLAT EARTH REPTILIAN PEOPLE

I realize (I addressed that =P)

>"hormone that's responsible for their inter conversion makes this sort of supplementation unnecessary unless she's had a full ablation"

If you can't convert, you can't convert. I honestly expect Drew to have picked up on that if that were the case though.

that's why I assume it's because of MUH FEELS

Otherwise, yeah you could use either one (like you say)

>I'm sick in the head. *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

This just makes her more relatable.

The most interesting part was when he said:

"That's brain damage!"
mfw

this is just pitiful guys. sorry your candidate is such a shitbird that he's put states like georgia and arizona in play for the democrats, but this is not going to help you

Are the debates really going to be seated? Thats retarded

Would Assange document her incontinence issues in pics and emails?

Will he call them...STINKYLINKS?

Man. If it's true she's unhealthy and have gotten this far I can only surmise that she's a plant to ensure Trump wins. (((They))) planned this all along

She will try, no doubt.

She has no energy or coordination.

we're reaching lizard conspiracy theory levels...

I bet she shits the bed

>evil
>criminal
>liar
>reverses stances w/e she speaks
>brain damage
>seizures
>diaper smell
>hates people

theres literally NO reason for to be in public. Thats probably why she hides.

She is fucked in the head and in the health.

Right now, she probably only wants to be President to avoid inevitable jail time when the foundation stuff hits.

She should be sitting in a deck chair wrapped in a shawl drinking cocoa all day.

>Or in Leavenworth

All diaper people shit and piss the bed.

I bet all of the White House maid staff are voting Trump.

You need to swap France with Germany you uncultured swine.

no surprise that knee grows support Hillary

I apologize, Mein F-

I mean, okey doke.

Good.
The quicker she dies the better for America

Is this her prison uniform?

Probably was gonna say that just now.

That's the germans.

Orange suits her :^)

The Germans would seem to agree.

Back to Hillary, pic related. It is how far Hillary can count before she says "potato".

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE

Public has a right to know.

Go to 5:25 and listen for a minute or so.

>flashes and strobes can set off a Hillary seizure

>How is she going to handle a debate with her and Trump, one on one?

Debates gonna be good, anons.

bumping

POO IN SUIT

bump

PEE ON KNEE

SHART
IN
MART

Kek

fuck off kike