Why did everyone at the office act like Peggy was so attractive?

Why did everyone at the office act like Peggy was so attractive?

She's a solid 6/10.

They didn't, that's why nobody really hit on her ever other than Pete Campbell and that was just for a one night stand sort of thing out of convenience. It's probably part of the reason she was taken more seriously as a copy writer. There's a line in one episode where she mentions that people joke that she slept with Don to get the copy writing job because they think that's a ridiculous premise.

I mean, the change of clothes made a difference

I was hoping she'd end up doing more for herself and developing differently but ended up being the annoying cat lady.

They liked homely women back then.

Well it's not like Don was above sleeping with women less attractive than his wife. Granted, I don't think he ever saw Peggy that way.

Because it's SCRIPTED
Yeah that's right, the show isn't real

What? She got with Stan by the end

i dropped the show 3 episodes in and she was the only good part

SHE'S A BLUE-EYED GODDESS

You have terrible opinions, she was the only bad part.

Well yeah but I think the implication is that she's not even hot enough for that to be an option. All the other secretaries in the office were more conventionally attractive than she was at the time.

Hottest Peggy ever looked

She was great in Escape to Witch Mountain

lmao

>this secretary not being in every episode

Sarcasm amongst "the guys".
Does anyone else fantasize about drinking at work, after watching this too?

Spinoff when? At least give us a movie about that weekend she wouldn't tell Don about.

>Does anyone else fantasize about drinking at work
Nah I wouldn't get anything done then fall asleep.

They literally didn't. The only reason she got a lot of attention in the first few episodes was because she was new and innocent. Past that point there are several references to her being insecure about her appearance, and they make a point of showing how she can't use her looks in the way that other girls in the office can.

For the record I think Elisabeth Moss is quite qt. People have fucked up standards on here, you don't have to have perfect proportions to be attractive. But yeah, 90% of women are gonna look like shit when standing next to Alison Brie or Jessica Pare or fuckin Christina Hendricks.

There was a spinoff where her daughter moves to washington and works in a police station.

Really? Show name?

She's a scientologist. 2spooky4me

Double Summits

Mad Peaks

This. Wasn't there also an episode dedicated to how that horndog illustrator wasn't attracted to her at all? At some point, I think he decided he was in love with her, but that was after years of being friends.

Eh, she was born into it. Not really her fault and they've probably amassed enough shit on her over the years to keep her from leaving.

Repeating Hills

Am I being memed? I cant find anything

>that horndog illustrator
>not remembering Stan the man
But yeah that was probably more due to him just viewing her as his bitchy boss at first. Even in that episode they make a joke about him getting hard when they're working naked in the hotel room together.

Also there's the classic "you've got a great ass" line he throws at her when he was on the amphetamine shit with the rest of the office.

It's a joke. The chick is from Twin Peaks. She just happens to look and act a bit like Meredith from Mad Men.

Identical Hills

Dual Spires

OMG she IS attractive

That's generous coming from you. You routinely call more beautiful women than her ugly.

You could argue that most evil people became the way they are because of circumstances beyond their control.