His country doesn't have conscription

>his country doesn't have conscription

Can men who aren't eligible to fight for their country actually call themselves "men"?

I'd sooner cut off my leg than fight for Israel. I don't care if that makes me a nu-male.

Getting in shape sucks :^)

hmm yeah, I think you're right. men who are unable to protect their country can't call thems-
>see flag

oh..

Fighting for the liberty nation one clean vehicle at a time

>unironically falling for "fighting for israel" meme

You should keep your legs lad, because intellectualism isn't your strongest suit.

>he want to die for politicians and their money
Wow

You can't call yourself a nationalist if you haven't served in your army.

>the wild somali appears

That's an African. Somalis don't look like that.

Are you done yet?

The most brainlet post I’ve seen in a while

>grug will fight and die for his tribe

Would grug rather be cucked by another tribe?

For the most of our history that has been the case. As a result, countless bashing threads and posts are being made on 4chins. Trust me, you don’t want that

Grug values his life above everything, he wont risk it being a pawn in power games started by politicians and kikes.

Grug doesn’t care if he and his people get genocided or if he and his people become 2nd class citizens?

>tfw c-babers
>tfw wasting society's resources right now

>bashing threads
really? i've never seen them, maybe except for the meme ones made by the finns themselves about swedish oppression and stuff

Grug can just fucking move you know

If I were a part of an actual nation I would join the military. If I weer Finnish I would fight for Finland. If I were Ukrainian I would fight for Ukraine. If I were Armenian I would fight for Armenia. And so on. Fighting for America in the modern day means nothing

And? They are trained to kill. How does it feel that they would blast your average Sup Forums user the fuck off if it came down to it?

Just leave IEDs for invaders Grug.

>2018
>iron sights on non ASSAULT squad
lol Finland is goofd

We can't afford sights for everyone, so only platoon leaders have them.

>russians and their online propaganda again

How much is that VPN of yours? 500 roubles a month?

1500. Maнaй эдийн зacaг шyyгиaн

>You can't call yourself a nationalist if you haven't served in your army.
That's the stupidest thing I've read today. What has serving in a state military force gotten to do with being nationalist? If anything, the state military could be used against the people, and thus becomes an enemy to the nationalist, which is far more likely considering the euro governments' attitudes toward the indigenous European (white) nations. It could be some blind patriotism with >muh flag and >die for the country type of mentality at play, but nationalism is out of that equation. If a serving soldier is loyal to the state and the crown here, he is my political enemy as he serves in the forces of an anti-swedish state.
t. nationalist

>Swedish
>Nationalist

>90% of the modern armies consist of braindamaged school dropouts

Now ask yourself again why only people such as yourself are stupid enough to join their countries army?

>Maнaй эдийн зacaг шyyгиaн
FINNS ETERNALLY BTFOD

>finns think they're legitimate soldiers because they did some manual labour for a few months and played soldier
Conscripts, especially such short-term conscripts, are near-useless for modern militaries, and wouldn't be used by any of them in a time of conflict.

t. JIDF

>his country allows men to become infantry
fucking sexist pigs

>he thinks conscription was anything but a holiday camp for adults

lmao

Yikes.
Literally can't wait until spain Balkanizes.