A hard truth right here

A hard truth right here.

Stupid nihilistic cunt. Yes, currency is a social construct, but it's one of the best things we've ever had. It runs the damn world.

The idea of life being "meaningless" is ridiculous: life it was you make it, and if you're just going to complain and say that it's meaningless as if it's the cold hard truth you might as well kill yourself, you're not valued.

He was joking. Relax.

life is* I meant

Hahaha so deppressive am i right lads

OP Baiting 101

> Posts something worthy of discussion
> Dismisses it as a joke

Why the fuck would you post it if you didn't want other people's input?

>1 post by this ID

BUILD WALL

He makes a fucking joke in his comment. Much like why people post banter on here. For those sweet, sweet (you)s. In this case, retweets.

nihilist pill is the best pill to take

Apparently I missed that.

Repent or burn you amoral fool

Yes. Nothing matters which is why I do whatever I want, and live the way I want.

Not saying just be a degenerate but live how you want to.

Can't take a nihilist seriously that doesn't commit suicide or has regard for society by wearing clothes etc.

Dude, you would not believe how much I want to kill myself right now.
Let's go grab a beer and play xbox haha.

you didn't, burger is retarded

>money as an incentive is not a social construct

>joking

Hahahahahaha.... hahah...

If I bad a dollar for every pseudo philosophical nonsense post idiots make on the internet it would still feel like a waste of time.

Understanding something has no meaning or value doesn't mean you can't appreciate it and enjoy it. It's like if life was a piece of cake. You know it doesn't have any nutritional value, nothing significant would change wether or not you ate it, and you'll just be hungry again tomorrow, but cake is still pretty sweet. My and your life ultimately don't matter but we can still have fun having it.

i dunno man, i kinda agree with OP. currency made alot of poeople depressed. it might run the world but its harming more people than you could imagine. its just paper and pretty much meaningless

Meaningless because of/during the existential crisis, not meaningless in general

Please give me money. I'm poor and you faggots like to be smug and call it meaningless as if you would be able to survive a week with no Money.

So please give it to someone who doesn't make shitty pretentious posts on social media and could actually put it to use.

I'll never understand, why do people like lying to themselves that their life has meaning? Is that the only way they can get through the day?

>life is what you make it
you like to see homos naked?