Trump says sorry for causing ‘personal pain’

KEKED

“Sometimes in the heat of debate, and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that,”

thestar.com/news/world/2016/08/19/trump-says-sorry-for-causing-personal-pain.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tb85xyZVrI8
thestar.com/news/world/2016/08/19/trump-says-sorry-for-causing-personal-pain.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/trump-visits-louisiana-flood-victims-as-hillary-rests-and-obama-vacations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least we know Trump is human, unlike Killary.

This.

Thanks CTR for showing us his passionate side, a deap contrast to baby killing killary

This is good for trump and bad for Hillary

It was a ploy and a lie. You cannot believe a word DT says.

>deap

Trumptard education

11 dimensional Go

Trump insults people, then resolves the dispute like a man.

Hillary murders those who cross her.

Latino here, good to see how racist hillary paid shills are. Good job shitting on a poor immigrant

IT'S HAPPENING

>Trump is rambling incoherently and pissing everyone off.
Yeah fuck political correctness. Gas the kikes. Drown the muslims in pig blood. Hang the niggers. MAGA MAGA.
>Trump realizes that he needs to change strategy because whatever he is doing just isn't working.
>At least we know Trump is human, unlike Killary.

Jesus fuck you people are fucking cultists. Guy could eat an aryan baby and you wouldn't bat an eye.

We know that.
Normies don't.

When the most boisterous media whore in the country suddenly says "I've said some wrong things in the past, I know that," Normies consider that to be sympathetic and human.

Trump is VERY smart to do this.
>WE BOMB THE SHIT OUTTA THEM
republicans love him
>Apologize
Leftists too love him.

He's going to win the votes of Bernie people like this and votes of everyone who hates Killary but was afraid of "Crazy Trump" as he begun his campaign.

THE EMPEROR IS WISE

youtu.be/Tb85xyZVrI8

This is some nth dimensional, pan galactic, level 9999 mages only, UHF, nanomesh chess. So dangerous that it could tear a hole in time and rearrange the matter in this universe into the shape of an octopus.
Don't worry though, this type of thing is child's play for Trump.

Hillary is a literal cultist and regally gets away with murder

I can't wait /pol's asshurt when that fake haired faggot fails miserably. Trump is everything what is wrong with modern politics.

MASTER PERSUADER

good thing trump isn't a modern politician my Mongolian friend

Fuck political correctness and fuck you.
We'll hang you purple green and blue haired freaks and laugh and dance around your body you fucking loser.
Trump might be weak enough to apologize but not us.

Gary Johnson is a fucking weirdo.

I dont know how Hillary is going to be able to debate this man. He speaks so powerfully. Hillary speaks in the robotic Washington dialect that Americans are realizing is blatantly false.

Trump is going to destroy her in September in front of millions of Americans live on TV

>omg trump is such an asshole how can anyone for him

>haha he's apologizing for something what a loser

You just can't win

Trump and Clinton are gonna die soon from being 70 and overweight

This cognitive dissonance. Trump will soon call for immigration reform, go pro-choice, and basically unveil that he just changed his party affiliation to being a democrat again and you schmucks will still worship him.

Hillary is the worst candidate democrats could've run, she has so many skeletons in her closet you could recreate the elephant graveyard from The Lion King, and still Trump is losing to her.

Well make up your mind. You can't cheer to both.

>Trump
>winning Bernie people

Sorry, Nedezdeh. Any Sanders support for Trump will be more statistically negligible than Cruz supporters voting for Clinton out of spite.

The best Trumpets can hope for is that Bernie people vote Green or stay home.

>thestar.com/news/world/2016/08/19/trump-says-sorry-for-causing-personal-pain.html

>citing a newspaper from a liberal shithole country as a source on US politics

kys faggot

>Hillary is the worst candidate democrats could've run, she has so many skeletons in her closet you could recreate the elephant graveyard from The Lion King, and still

And still you faggots will eat the shit out of her diapers because anyone who combats the evil white man and the patriarchy is god.

>Trump is losing to her

I can't wait to see how Trumpkins try to say this move is 26D chess.

Trump Visits Louisiana Flood Victims as Hillary Rests and Obama Vacations

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/trump-visits-louisiana-flood-victims-as-hillary-rests-and-obama-vacations/

216 Dimensional Mongolian Frisbee Checkers underwater.

all that matters right now is that he wins. If he becomes a leftist in the process, so be it. I'd rather our leftist wins than their leftist wins cuz our team.

Almost every celebrity has a cult of personality, its not surprising for Trump having one tbqhfam. Probably not that bad of a thing because Obama got elected using it.

He said he "regrets it". If he keeps this humble attitude up while still having that backbone you can just hand him all the moderates

Don't speak for me and the state of Nevada you CTR faggot.

After what Hillary pulled to disqualify our Sanders delegates silently here we are voting for Trump. We also are home to the final debate. We will be plastering Hillary for Prison all over UNLV and letting all of them know they aren't welcome here.

Fuck you.

Issue is that saying "I'm sorry :(" isn't going to work when he's been an asshole for at least the past year.

like regret is the same as apologize... HAHAHAHAH!!!

All year his critics have been calling for him to be more humble and gracious, now they are scoffing that he's trying.

He's standing firm on the issues and even taking the dems to task over how they igve everyone a label just to divide us.

I'm fine with this.

>admits he stumped himself
>obviously it's gorillion-d space invaders

Am I on reddit? This reads like Sanders-tier damage control.

He'll never get more specific than that.

As long as we get the wall and trade deals I dont care

>he hurt my feelings

kys faggot.

No u.

For a while I was doubting that Trump really wanted to win. Now, I see that he does. And he will.

This needed to happen.

What quote trump made is the media twisting into a headline to use for offense against him today?

I mean, its never happened before :^)