Worried about Justice League

Anyone else have a hard time getting hyped for this movie? I'm really, really trying to give it a chance but these trailers just don't sell it, at all. And that aquaman surfing through a building is cringeworthy, who actually watched that and thought it would be a good idea to leave it in the final cut? Thor Ragnarok might blow a basket of turds when it finally comes out, but the trailer is 10x better than Justice leagues, and I hated the first 2 Thor films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox_khpLZYJw
youtube.com/watch?v=KTqWlPtroDo&t=350s
youtube.com/watch?v=3zMZr2yHCZs
youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish Batman, Cyborg and Superman would just die / stay dead.

I'm only going to watch it for Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman. Because movie and trailers respectively.

Should've just been a trailer where they all growl at eachother because they all hate eachother arbitrarily until the last act fight scene where they have to team up to fight a grey space monster. For example when talking to Cyborg, islandniggaquaman could say
>CAN YOU REBUILD YOURSELF?
>...
>YOU'LL HAVE TO!

So why are they acting like Superman is retconned?

>but the trailer is 10x better than Justice leagues
Ok now enough with the shilling, you failed to make a flop out of Wonder Woman and now you're doing even worse

>youtube.com/watch?v=ox_khpLZYJw
>youtube.com/watch?v=KTqWlPtroDo&t=350s
>youtube.com/watch?v=3zMZr2yHCZs

Its just you faggot. literally everyone is hyped for it

Ready player one was a better trailer

If you're over 16 you should've already been disappointed a sufficient number of times to never get hyped again.

I was worried but as soon as I found out that Joss Whedon was replacing Snyder as director I became hyped.

this desu, also applies to life generally speaking

When it comes out on bluray I'll watch it. Maybe rewatch MoS and BvS leading up to it since that's what I always do when I'm about to see Part III of a trilogy. I won't be seeing it in theaters. The only film I am seeing in theaters is IT!

you're either a marvel shill or a huge pleb. The movie is pretty much straightforward - gather team stop big bad. It isn't bloated as BvS and will still feature the same Snyder touch. definitely hyped for this

what a gay fucking r/movies type post

I'm really worried about Elfman.

I hope JunkieXL finished a bunch of themes and such before leaving, because Elfman has been undesirable for about 10 years now and he doesn't have Snyder directing good themes out of him. Whedon will just give him a shitload of temp music and leave him be.

>shilling
Nice may may, pleb. Why do all you faggots think everyone has some sort of agenda? Maybe some people just want to enjoy movies regardless of company and without being tryhards to impress anons on a Lebanese ant farming forum.

>same Snyder touch
>unironically thinking this is a good thing

Why are they even trying to be all secretive with superman, he's in half of the promotional material

I think people would get pissy if a trailer spoiled the last 30 minutes of the movie.

I hope it flops so Whedon get kicked out from industry for good.

>joss whedon
>all ereaction videos mention joss whedon and how hes fixed it

Literally losing the will to watch it i hope snyder gets his balls back and does justice 2

Because joss whedon is doing another 2 months of reshhots and changing it

>first Snyder fucked up plot and story in preproduction
>then Whedon fucked up visual, the only thing Snyder is actually good at
its like a perfect storm

Looks perfect user.

THIS. I'm more hype for this than I've been for anything in a long time.

>Anyone else have a hard time getting hyped for this movie?

I don't give a damn about DCEU anymore, after Wonder Skeleton
I just dropped DC in comics and movies
I don't buy any DC comics anymore and I don't go to the theaters to see any DC movies
I hope for a reboot and then I go back to consume DC products again

THIS

>Anyone else have a hard time getting hyped for this movie?

Not at all. I love MoS and really like BvS. The first proper Justice League trailer was the first trailer in my life that actually had me moving in my seat like a fucking spastic because I was so happy to see all the incredible shit going on

I can feel with the people who don't like these adaptions but I am always open to new stuff since I have read comics before and that always involves being open to different interpretations of the same characters

Also, I genuinely do not think that the Thor 3 trailer was good, at all. It was the worst MCU trailer besides the GotG2 trailers although the first Thor 3 trailer was only fun because of the music and that one flashback scene with the Asgardians flying with their horses (probably only a 2 minute scene anyway). I wish it remained more faithful to the atmosphere of Thor 2 since it's fucking RAGNAROK. I mean, adapt all the shit you want but don't call it an apocalypse and then make the movie a shitfest of jokes. Hell, the Age of Ultron trailer showing Thor in the little cave pond had the perfect atmosphere for a Ragnarok movie

>tfw the scene from the trailers where the heroes are shown with a sunrise background is actually an homage to this

youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs

>tfw it includes Superman and Green Lantern

hell and demons!!!!!!!!!

>"No protectors here."
>"No Lanterns, no Kryptonian."

It gives me chills.

I found the trailer to be weaker than the one before but when I heard this I was hyped as FUCK. Ciaran Hinds' voice is perfection

also, there are two shots with a green light flying with the batplane. that HAS to be fucking Hal or one of the others.

MFW DCucks will have to face the fact that the only reason this movie might turn out good is because their glorious hack god had to bow out and Lord Whedon swooped in to save the day, and with his genius and super-human levels of creative vision, was able to turn a Snyder shitfest into something watchable.

I like snyder's take on the characters and I don't give two shits about who actually makes the movies good as long as I find them entertaining enough. If whedon is the reason, that's great too. I only know that I found Avengers to be alright and AoU an outright disappointment so I'm kinda biased. You company/director war faggots have to stop shitposting, I swear

Hello, (((Watercutter))).

I hope it's Abin Sur. They could make repelling this invasion the point in time when Hal first gets the ring.

that would be awesome. I guess they will show lanterns in the flashbacks though as well (LotR scene). not that familiar with abin sur but how old does his race get? Is it possible for him to be thousands of years old?

looks too much like a cheap marvel flick to me than a DC capekino

What kind of bat suit will they come up with next? It would be pretty weird seeing him suddenly decide "you know what? long ears would be scary."

I gave up all the goodwill I had towards it when Snyder snapped down and got replaced with Whedon. The most recent trailer already had that trademark "Made for TV" look that Whedon can't get away from. He's just gonna turn it into another Avengers and why the hell should I care.

You know, even before I didn't expect much from it. We go from Batman v Superman social commentary to "Aliens invade. Superheroes fight them. Duuuh." but at least I held up hope that Snyder and Terrio might turn that premise into something interesting. You know, the conflict between Batman, Superman and Lex Luthor was actually interesting because all three of them were somewhat interesting characters and still broad enough to stand in for larger social and political concepts which is what made it such an interesting movie.

Now you just have your typical evil alien invader, which already wasn't interesting in Man of Steel but at least General Zod and his henchmen had some connection to Clark's backstory. Darkseid seems like the most generic alien overlord archetype I can imagine and his only redeeming feature is not looking as unintentionally funny as that purple guy from those Marvel movies.

What I'm saying is, if the movie ever had a chance to be good it died with poor Snyder's daughter.

This is what you call "concern trolling".

Not sure how old he was in the comics, but I'd have no problem letting him come from an incredibly long-lived species.

I really like the look of that suit, goggles and all.

I'd like to see a more stealth-oriented suit, something that plays up the theatricality angle, maybe even a cape that seems to slither and undulate on its own when he wants it to, something that really does obscure his exact position.

>Snyder's and Whedon's rapebaby
First DCEU movie i'm going to watch in cinemas, to be quite honest, I need to experience this clusterfuck myself.

Where is superman?

HE'S HOME WASHING HIS TIGHTS.

>Initial promotional material for the film pre production was "Unite the 7"
>Downplayed after the first batch of posters and campaigning
>People still think Green Lantern isn't going to be in this film

This is definitely the "Do you bleed?" line from JL. In the actual film the context is going to ruin it.

>0.02 rupees have been deposited in your account

>also, there are two shots with a green light flying with the batplane. that HAS to be fucking Hal or one of the others.
When you pause it, they're just lights on the plane

You're the type of person I don't like.

How will they get away from the MCU problem of "Why aren't the Avengers helping?" with subsequent films?

JL Dark doesn't involve the League, Flashpoint will probably involve Batman in some way but it takes place in an alternate reality, Suicide Squad 2 will be shielded from League involvement because Waller knows Batman's identity, Gotham City Sirens will probably involve a cameo from Batman, Wonder Woman 2 will probably be another flashback, and The Batman will probably end up being about Batmans past. I suppose the League will just respect Batman's wishes about leaving Gotham to him.

That hurts me rather badly but I'll have to learn to live with it.

Snyder's kid died and he got replaced by Whedon, who made jokes about a group of kids that almost died of cancer.

Beautiful.

Hopefully by making it more about character and less about spectacle. For instance, you could make a Flash movie about him dealing with street crime and running afoul of one of his first actual Rogues gallery like he did with Boomerang. Maybe one of the more magical types like Kadabra or the Mirror Master.

You could even use a mind-controller like Grodd that would make it dangerous for any of the others to try to help.

>Wonder Woman 2

I hope the rumors I heard are true - that it's set in Cold War Afghanistan. I also hope she's de-powered for most of the film and that it's a quest to retrieve an object she believes will restore her full strength - The Sword of Alexander.

kek

It's going to be awful, possibly worse than Batman vs Superman

Looks fun, can't be worse than Homoflopping anyway

You know that picture showing the shitty cinematography of Civil War?

Get ready for the same awfulness when Justice League 2 comes out.

The DCEU actors are cheap now, so more time and money can be spent on making the movie look pretty, but after the actors renegotiate their contracts there will be barely any money left to spend on everything else and future teamup movies will look like shit.

>Get ready for the same awfulness when Justice League 2 comes out.
Maybe. At some point you can't blame the budget. TV shows look better than that airport fight.

Hard to get excited about a team up when only two of the JL have their own film

I see why you would drop the movies, but why drop the comics? What other comics are you gonna read? Nu-Marvel?

the trailer still reeks of too much Zach Snyder shits. Over dramatization of what should've been simple moments, SW prequel-tier action scenes. Urgh.

Justice League is a weird one but here's an analogy.
>You have this mate, Bob. And Bob's a really cool guy.
>For some reason not everyone likes Bob but you really get on well with him.
>Bob has some kids and who, much like Bob, aren't loved by everyone
>But his kids are really intelligent, outperforming all their classmates in education and sports. They don't have a particularly great sense of humour but they're clearly gifted
>Bob's wife begins to get second thoughts due to what people say about Bob behind his back
>She decides to divorce Bob and gets sole custody of his youngest kid
>Bob says he doesn't mind, even when his wife re-marries some safe-space touting hipster vegan douche
>But now you watch as Bob's youngest kid is raised by this hipster douche and everyday you watch the kid become less and less like their siblings

tldr; fuck you Whedon you idiotic cunt who couldn't understand subtext if it was literally read to you at a fifth-grade level

Yeah, I know. I had the same problem with Seven Samurai.

why would u get hyped after BvS

Its a snyder film never set up your expectation

Probably because the Thor movie looks like the first good one Marvel's made since it's not fucking based on Earth with the kike Herschlag and the fat tits kike.

Justice League looks like yet another incompetently created installment in a cinematic universe that laid absolutely retarded foundations for itself and so now everything they try to directly build on it is going to be shitty and crooked and they also just keep making it worse. If DC was smart they would have just rebooted the entire thing again after Batman v Superman in five years or something. I have no interest in seeing any of these movies in theaters because I know they're just going to be poorly written, poorly directed, garbage heaps based around nothing but CGI eyeball meth that's got no purpose or weight. If I want that then the Transformers schlock already does that better anyway and I don't have to look at my favourite characters be dragged through the gutter by sheer creative incompetence.

What "retarded foundations?"