my girlfriend was raped, and she orgasmed. Despite us being together and trying for 4 years...

> my girlfriend was raped, and she orgasmed. Despite us being together and trying for 4 years, we could never even get close to it

> One of the most disturbing things that happened that night is that I had an orgasm. Despite years of marriage, it was my first orgasm ever. It really confused me. I thought some part of me must be mentally sick to have experienced the pleasure of an orgasm during this horrific trauma. My only conclusion was that there was something terribly perverted and wrong with me.

> But to be honest it was more than that for me. The thing I can't tell anyone is that I actually had several orgasms during the assault even though the actual rape didn't last very long.

> But he firmly stopped me. The urge to pee was uncontrollable now and I moaned in pleasure loudly as I released the fluid on the bed as Sid pulled out just in time. I realised then that I hadn’t pissed but had an orgasm; the first time in my life I had had one. I could hardly breathe, the lower part of my body convulsed violently, but at the same time I felt an extreme sense of ‘pleasure pain’
What is Sup Forums honest opinion about this subject ?
Sources:

rebrn.com/re/my-girlfriend-was-raped-orgasmed-we-never-did-i-dont-blame-her-s-284284/

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/15vjvc/i_was_violently_raped_last_summer_i_know_im/

net-burst.net/hope/rape_orgasm.htm

akkarbakkar.com/my-friend-raped-me-and-im-sorry-it-was-the-best-sex-i-ever-had/

Other urls found in this thread:

akkarbakkar.com/my-friend-raped-me-and-im-sorry-it-was-the-best-sex-i-ever-had/
popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Girls just wanna have fun?

>akkarbakkar.com/my-friend-raped-me-and-im-sorry-it-was-the-best-sex-i-ever-had/

Smut, fake, and simply terrible.

sex is about dominance, women are desgined to be dominated, men are designed to dominate.

what kind of sex do you have that made her feel the urge of "being raped" by another guy?

really makes you think

There's many sources out there, you just focused on one.

Women are whores who need to be completely and utterly dominated.

This

You're not gonna keep a raped woman are you?

I read somewhere that it is a primal reaction to the aggression and dominance of the rapist. An aggressive and dominant male would have been a good mate before we created civilization.
Rape orgasms are apparently pretty common, and its the main reason that women become so damaged afterwards. They feel like their body betrayed them

Man I am glad I am gay. I will never understand those foul creatures.

So men are fucked up either way ? if they act manly and dominate in today's society they can get jailed and if they are nice the girl ends up leaving

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

Uh, am I only one that has crazy monkey sex? I mean have you guys never gotten rough.

I have yet to meet a girl that doesn't fucking loose her shit when you get rough or just ravish her on the floor.

They love the feeling of being so desirable that you have to just take them with no regard for anything else

It's their ultimate high

I think all you have to do is just be rough in bed

Like push her face on the bed slightly soffocating her while you pound her a bit harder type of stuff

rape should be illegal, but rape fantasy should be fully utilized in the comfort of a relationship

This fucking post again.

Sage

Inb4 retards keep this on the front page by replying to obvious bait.

Fucking kys if you do that. This piece of shit makes this post every other day.

Here's how you sage.

Put sage into the options field, not the name.

That's it.

Fair enough so how do you explain thousands of women never having an orgasm from normal intercourse with their partners ?

> inb4 learn to satisfy your woman

This, you don't need to go crazy but just direct the situation

Hold her down, flip her around, make her feel like she is totally in your control.

That's what makes sex good, not having "le big dick". Or being romantic

>They feel like their body betrayed them

BODY BETRAYAL

Because most guys don't act dominant

my gf hasn't had an orgasm ever, and we've been fucking for 2 years now

my dick is huge and from my POV I am rough with her.

help Sup Forums

> But he firmly stopped me. The urge to pee was uncontrollable now and I moaned in pleasure loudly as I released the fluid on the bed as Sid pulled out just in time. I realised then that I hadn’t pissed but had an orgasm; the first time in my life I had had one. I could hardly breathe, the lower part of my body convulsed violently, but at the same time I felt an extreme sense of ‘pleasure pain’

muh dick

what are the chances that rapist was black stud with huge penis and he gave her pleasure white men cant?

romantic sex is important for pair-bonding though. you have to have a healthy mix of both or she'll leave you

Get rougher, do something "exciting". Like just bang her sometime when she isn't ready for it.

Grab her one morning and fuck her in the kitchen even if she says no a bit

rape her

she isn't satisfied by a leaf. call a bull from across the border to help you out user :^)

Touch her clitoris dummy
Or have sex in a chair/on the toilet
Angle usually makes my gf cum I don't even have to do anything

> even is she says no a bit
have fun in jail

>3d women
never ever ever

she hasn't had an orgasm in two years. she needs this

Its a defense mechanism, coming form tribal era
>be female
>rival tribe kill all your relatives-hasubando
>what do?

Those who resist, those who did not enjoyed "raped", those who had loyalties to her past were weeded out due to evolution. This is the same reason women tend to forgot their ex'es more easily than males. Females who don't adapt, died. I think orgasm evolved as a self defense mechanism

>women like being dominated
>somehow surprised when they see it manifested
It's like feminism is a lie or something

to add, a very similar phenomenon was war brides during wwII, where benelux-french women throw themselves to the german occupiers.

Lol you are a fagot,

girls will say "no". As like a wired erotic response, it's like a subconscious way of removing responsibility from their slutty behavior.

the girl in the OP, for example, would have stopped a normal "consenting" partner so she could "pee". Sex is going to be over in 5 minutes and pissing the bed means a terrible night's sleep, so it's not worth it and she'll just call it off. When someone doesn't care about making her piss herself and she can't stop the game anyway, the problem is ignored and she ends up passing Go and collecting $200.

It's more common than you'd think. Typical advice is for her to start doing it in the shower so it won't matter if she pees, then she'll find out that she won't actually, and it's just a buildup.

all wars

Lots of Americans came home with jappanese, Korean and Vietnam brides

Doesn't happen much in Iraq because Islam has a hard lock on those women

I know this is just cuck shitposting, but, yes, studies have shown BOTH men and women will sometimes, if not often, achieve orgasm when being raped. The reason being due purely to physiological responses that occur independent of our emotional state or our civilized notions of conduct. The body is an aparatus, it responds to stimuli - higher brain functions can alter those responses, but not 100% subvert them.

Pronounced feelings of depression and worthlessness for orgasming typically follow.

Spirit of '76 here knows whats what!

I still have ex gf's hit me up whenever they are in town even though they're married and have kids etc.

All these faggots who got their info on
>what women really want
from single moms and women's magazines... trying to be all sensitive and "make love"

lol... no. Throw her against the wall, and fuck her like your going to leave her in a ditch afterwards.

>my dick is huge
What do you mean by huge? Like 8 inches in length bare minimum or "teehee, my 6" is big"? In that case, just put her on her back with legs on your shoulders and go for her posterior fornix that is underneath her cervix. That is the spot that makes all women cum. That's why they like actually big guys.
>t. guy with a big dick

>So men are fucked up either way ? if they act manly and dominate in today's society they can get jailed
You won't, despite what women say they overwhelmingly prefer masculine behavior. A very recently societal trend won't change tens of thousands of years of evolution. If you fuck a woman's brain out she'll think "I want to feel like that again", not "better get this guy thrown into jail"

Don't worry I'll make you cum when I rape you bbi gonna beat that prostate up

Did you read the sources ?

Some of those women don't feel ashamed, most of them have only reached orgasm that way.

You don't know women very well.

There's a difference, in a woman's mind, between getting raped and getting ravished by a man that won't take "no" for an answer.

>cervix sex
>pleasurable

only if she's a mega whore

Fpbp

That's some bullshit if I ever read it.

I hate Reddit. Whoring for le upboats.

>Spirit of '76 here knows whats what!

Fucking cringe

Woman here. Yes, we get turned on by a man who pays no mind to how we feel, but some of us actually have common sense to not go for such men. But that doesn't give you right to blame me if I cum during rape. You have the right to blame me if I willingly fuck my rapist.

I agree, Mexibro. Depending on what my girlfriend and I were doing prior to sex, it's either animalistic or romantic. No matter what happens, however, I always take the lead.

The most important thing you can give a woman is SECURITY. That's a separate but related tangent I could really get in to.

her boyfriend sucks at sex

the key to great sex is to make her feel as close to being raped as possible without actually raping her. the more u know

No, you don't put your dick to her cervix. How small of a dick do you have? Do you even know what that would feel like?

You go underneath the cervix, never touching the cervix, to her posterior fornix. You need about 8 inches to really get there and she will scream with pleasure. That's her "deep G-spot"

>Spirit of '76

>it's like being tickled
>you're body responds to the physical stimulus, even if you hate it
>implying you've never been tickle raped

what is so fucking hard to understand? if you have ever been tickle raped, you are must now consider every female rape victim as your soulmate in rape

This is the social justice Warrior version of rape, it simply they regret having sex with the person. If they really were raped they wouldn't have orgasmed.

>sweden

Many girls I know love bondage. I love tying girls up and teasing them very long until I let them cum hard. They feel so horny when tied up.

>willingly fuck my rapist
But then he's not a rapist, is he?

>Slavic women are whores and like being raped
No surprise there.

No wonder kiddie fuckers mess up kids so much.

Look up donkey punches.

>13 year old american virgin

Women are biologically predisposed to be intensely aroused by aggressive, dominant males.

Such males possess strong genes and therefore will be likely to produce healthy, strong and successful offspring.

On top of being a good reproductive strategy, it's also a good survival strategy - the women of the conquered tribe are raped, they orgasm, feel pleasure with the men who murdered their fathers and brothers, and through that pleasure, and through stockholm syndrome, the captured woman is biologically predisposed to be more able to re-integrate into the new, conquering tribe.

Women are biologically predisposed to disloyalty.

>cringe

a position your forefathers knew quite well!
It's what they did as we killed the few brave ones.

damn it I already fapped today I'll read it tomorrow for extra boner experience

Animal instincts

Millions of years ago, sex was brutal. We were literally animals. Women are, for some reason, incapable of fighting these instincts.

>willingly fuck my rapist

Which is why they should not be in positions where their natural submissiveness will lead to issues.

Like government

Had sex with my ex once using a knife. Holding it to her throat and both of us having a simultaneous orgasm is pretty neato. Girl's like it rough and painful. If you got a girl that doesn't like it that way, she's either lying or a virgin.

Or she just doesn't find you attractive

Why is it so hard for many women to orgasm from consensual sex ?

A lot of women fake orgasms yet you see some stories of women having an orgasm 5 minutes into the rape.

> inb4 they dont know how to fuck

>Women
What about sexual emergencies?

alright i googled for a bit and I believe you now

you don't need 8 inches though, google claims that 6.5" is good enough

i suspect it depends on the size of the broad

>Rape does not always include penile penetration.

Women and Muslims only have a half a soul.

Women were created to be nothing but breeding tools for men, that's why being raped leads them to orgasm.

This whole equality shit is retarded, nature created women a certain way and it isn't equal to men. I'm not saying rape should be legal but women need to learn their place instead of pretending they are the same as men.

Inb4 some cry baby white Knight calls me a virgin because I said something mean about his precious women

It depends on the woman and also you would most likely just get there with the tip of your head. But you can try, put her feet behind her head and it might work.

Women desire dominant alpha males. A rape tricks their body so they often orgasm.

so i need a flexible girl for this? damn

Its just the Jew mentally subverting female lines, in this case preparing the white woman for the unlimited and brutal rapes from the hundreds of millions of Ghouls (Africans) they will unleash upon Europe.

Remember; Most propaganda is to target women and children. This is how you destroy a people.

Foreplay.

This

Kill yourself you degenerate.

AIDS kills fags dead

female orgasm during rape probably comes from natural selection.

Rape is part of how males make sure to pass their genes and in the case of females,if theiy hate to raped theiy will make things harder to happen.If they like,reproduction is easier and thus they pass their genes.

>Women were created to be nothing but breeding tools for men
Edgy shit holmes. Women are undeniably fundamentally different but they have more use than childbirth. They say behind every great man is a great woman and I can well believe it. Men need women not only to raise the children but also to cook the dinner, provide comfort and to bolster the ambitions of men. Women play a vital support role in society.

very funny how men think physical arousal = enjoyment when half their life seems spent cursing their own unwanted physical arousal

Depends on your size. But you need to get in deep. Otherwise you'll have to use a dildo to make the girl cum. When she's felt the orgasms from the posterior fornix, she might turn into a size queen, which could create issues. If you're too small, it might be better to never tell her about it.

You people aren't that much different than them.

>Had sex with my ex once using a knife
>Holding it to her throat

what I gathered from this thread is that you need a crazy person to make a crazy person orgasm

>you need to get in deep or get a dildo

Yet girls can cum from fingers

No sorry Sven, you are wrongs

does missionary with her legs on my shoulder work?

It's a biological defense mechanism

Pull her legs straight up on either side of your head, hug her knees stand on the side of the bed (or whatever) and just plow away

Hnggggggggg my fucking DICK

>they're bringing drugs. they're bringing crime. they're rapists

build

There are different G-spots in a woman. The posterior fornix, that is very deep, will make her cum more than the one you are talking about. She can also cum from being stretched because of the nerves in the walls.

Do you know anything about a womans pussy?

Yeah, that's what is usually tried. You can also try standing up with the woman sitting on a table. You just need to get the proper angle.

Så komplicerat :o

both of this