I'm entitled to other people's property and the money of those who are financially more successful than me

>i'm entitled to other people's property and the money of those who are financially more successful than me

>stealing is now successfull

no wonder you mutts are behaving like gypoos

>Property

>I'm entitled to have an advantage over my peers through better health, education, food and services only because some rich folks decided not to abort me

Yeah but that argument is for literal babies. Aaaaa life is unfair by proxy so we must instantiate a murderous idelogical regime!!

>making voluntary transactions is stealing
>me no like that successful people are financially supporting their children
>me want everyone to be equally poor

I hope you're willing to give your belongings to some shithole in Africa. Surely you don't think you're entitled to a better life than them just because you were born in a certain location do you?

Currency should be abolished and people should be paid in food stamps and goods stamps desu

This way it would be equal

>Abolish currency
>By replacing it with another currency

I love this meme.

My family is as rich as a mexican can call himself rich without being kidnapped, I know I have an advantage over other people but the idea is to minimize the gap, not completely destroy it. The gap will always exist, but a meaningful, quality service of food,medications, education, housing and transportation is needed.
Oh boy I literally tune fox news with tears of joy every time a school shooting happens in US do you think I give a fuck on any other people that is not a mexican? Boy you should stop putting people on bags, this is why identity politics and two party system is ruining this fucking world.

>polish intellectuals

>Be head of successful company
>Get payed in loads of foodstamps
Problem solved, you could eat better than others, thats it.

I see you've thoroughly thought this one through.

so can I expand my company infrastructure in order to offer better products through these so called food stamps?

Also there wouldnt be inflation since you can only grow a certain amount of food.

And goods are also limited, soo it would all boil down to keeping a healthy balance of the food stamps.

No fiscal easing ect, i think i just fixed the worlds problems

>country turns to poland becuase nobody has any money to invest

Foodstamp exchange rate internationally would be 1:1 since they would represent the same thing.

International trade problem solved - check

New era of prosperity would dawn on humanity this way.

Countries with goods could exchange their goods stamps for food stamps.

Most underdeveloped countries currently have lots of goods and not enough food.

Soo there would be a demand for food stamps in exchange for goods stamps

changing the appearance of the currency doesn't fundamentally change it

money has very little value if you don't use it for the foods or goods you want to make stamps of

People in essence sell their time to buy goods/food

Soo whats the diffrence?
You need workers to expand your infrastructure you pay them in a mix of foodstamps / goods stamps.

Some economies would have more food stamp based economies while others would have more goods stamp based economies, but it still boils down to the same concept on which all economies are based on which is trade. Soo it would even out. But you wouldnt have all the shit associated with the current system since the foodstamps would be backed by real goods

Think about it like a currency with limits. Which are absent in our current system.

Also the exchange rate of 1:1 for goods of the same quantity would be much fairer than some arbitral speculation based currency exchange rates

By the way the system is already tested in american suburbs within the progressive black community and soo far it works.

Also you can't grow food on the desert soo israel would lose its grip over the financial system