David DuKKKe is trying to get Sup Forums into the senate. And he needs our neetbux to do so. To be exact...

David DuKKKe is trying to get Sup Forums into the senate. And he needs our neetbux to do so. To be exact, he needs 250k to get into the debates. With Sup Forums's help, that's totally doable.

Stop bumping the slide threads and donate to Sup Forums incarnated, retards.

dukeforsenate.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote
archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstanding
youtube.com/watch?v=eoM-c_Oynlc
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Duke!

Stop posting duke

Why? He is a politician running for office and this is a Sup Forumsitics board. Don't like the candidate? Don't Donate to or vote for the candidate.

>giving money to politicians
yes duke is based but he should get his money elsewhere

>In america you can only get in to politics if you have hubreds of thousands of dollars
>Only rich people can get in
>The powerful get more power
>Slavery still legal in states
>You all are the underpaid slaves of the rich plantation owners
>government is owned and run by rich people trying to shut others out

The future will at least be entertaining

>Sweden complaining about aristocracy

Better that then selling your women and children to immigrants for virtue signalling points.

>He retweeted TodayInWhiteHistory

What a legend.

>It's over cucks
David Duke is the gift that keeps on giving

>money has no influence in sweden
>mentioning anything negative about israel won't destroy your career as a politician, being obliterated by all the jewish owned news outlets
I'd rather have open and honest lobbying, than under the table corruption

All Sup Forumsacks should support David Duke as much as they supported Trump.

This is a clear indication that Trump has indeed shifted the Overton Window and that pro-Whites can run for office, be elected and enact actual pro-White change for this country.

>Devil's Sweden!

Satan confirm a new round in the ride that never ends!

You realize that those are a bunch of devout Spanish Catholics, not KKK members, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote

You realize that that girl is extremely cute, right?

I do. What's your point?

Can't rebuke the Duke.

Hero.

It's like Sup Forums is some kind of nexus where memes spill over into reality...

Praise Kek!

Yes, i know. Cheers for the (You) though.

this guy is such a jerk why support somebody who only promotes hate?

Niggers do you understand that he is there just to harm Trump?

Trump said that he will support Democrat if David Duke is on the other side. Republicans shouldn't lose a seat in the senate for no reason.

Don't vote for him Louisiana niggers.

Duke 2024!

>Niggers do you understand that he is there just to harm Trump?
Stupid nigger, this is what everyone was hoping for with a Trump candidacy. More pro-Whites running for office to represent the White race.

Besides, I thought Trump was unstumpable?

>Trump said that he will support Democrat if David Duke is on the other side.
Why would Trump do that?

>Republicans shouldn't lose a seat in the senate for no reason.
Then everyone should support Duke and then the Republicans would win. That's what you Conservative Republicans want, right?

>Don't vote for him Louisiana niggers.
Who should they vote for then? The Democrat? Or should they not vote at all?

Trump has had every piece of shit fringed at him known to man. If it wasn't duke it would be something else you stupid fucking serbitch

>mentioning anything negative about israel won't destroy your career as a politician, being obliterated by all the jewish owned news outlets
t. someone who has never been to scandinavia. Mentioning anything POSITIVE about Israel will ruin your career. We are literally that deeply cucked by muslims. Ask any swede, dane or norwegian.

>wiki picture
Pepe, it's that you?

Duke is a fucking trap, the Democrats want him to be associated with Trump so he can start spewing hate at minorities, the the left can blame Trump for it. We need people who support actual equality of opportunity, not actual racists.

>said the scared shitskin

lel

Sup Forums is a nazi board, normie
He doesn't support discriminatory policies anyways, that's why he is against affirmative action. He wans equality of opportunity for all races. And of course he wants to Make America White Again, which is what is important here.

>Duke is a fucking trap,
They said the same thing about Trump.

>he Democrats want him to be associated with Trump so he can start spewing hate at minorities,
So when has Duke spewed hate at minorities during his campaign?

>the the left can blame Trump for it.
Because that's worked so well against Trump in the past, right?

>We need people who support actual equality of opportunity,
Except for White people, right? Because Duke is the only candidate who would actually represent White people.

>not actual racists.
But there's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

By the way, duke is in favor of equal opportunity, moreso than any other candidate. Affirmitive action is racism.

Redpill me on this guy.

Yes, yes, well done Dave. HOWEVER...

You could redpill yourself about him and get redpilled overall about the subjects by reading his "My Awakening" book.

Here both text and audiobook versions:

archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstanding

we live in a world where you can get paid to shitpost memes on twitter for people running for a spot in the senate. what a time to be alive.

Sweden literally officially recognized Palestine as a country. Is that a thing an Israel-loving country would do? Google "israel sweden", show me one result that isn't Sweden doing the exact thing you said they couldn't, instead of posting "lel" like a fucking meathead. Stormniggers need to deal with the problem at hand instead of "m-muh joos"

Oh neat. I'm think I'm gonna dress up as one for halloween this year.

Thanks

>Stormniggers
There is literally nothing wrong Stormfront and being a White Nationalist.

You call people "stormniggers" because you know calling them "racists" doesn't fly here.

>need to deal with the problem at hand instead of "m-muh joos"
The Jews ARE the problem at hand. If it's bad for White civilization, 999 times out of 1,000 a Jew is behind it.

Who is browsing Sup Forums? Do you even follow your candidate?

He said he would do that because that guy was a member of KKK and if you think that people would see Trump's support positively than you haven't followed the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=eoM-c_Oynlc

Fuck off stormfaggot.

>Who should they vote for then? The Democrat? Or should they not vote at all?

Vote for other Republicans, its that simple.

good goy give money to this FBI shill

No. It's just that trump gets a lot of shit because of him and people like him. They point towards duke as if him and trump are best budds.

>that guy was a member of KKK
40 years ago. ALso, there is literally nothing wrong with the KKK.

>and if you think that people would see Trump's support positively than you haven't followed the election.
I've seen the media try everything to derail the trump train and failed.

But all of a sudden Duke running will somehow make Trump lose?

>Vote for other Republicans, its that simple.
So you want to do exactly what the GOPe wants you to do?

Because the GOPe are the ones who've said they'd rather the seat go to the Democrats than have Duke win.

Have memes gone too far?

There is nothing wrong with being a white nationalist, there is something wrong with ignoring evidenced truths, such as the fact that muslim-hating is frowned upon in Scandinavia, while jew-hating is applauded, because it fits your "muh joos" ideology. Nothing is ever going to change if you retards don't recognize that the only feasible solution to our problem is making the common man aware of the muslim menace, not try to convince people of some hidden zionist agenda, because they are never ever in a million years going to buy that. If you truly want something to happen, destroy the "jews" plans with the feasible solutions we have, if you keep doing this bullshit all you will ever amount to in the eyes of society is some weird insane loser.

>So you want to do exactly what the GOPe wants you to do?

I just linked you the video where Trump said that he will support that.

Also yeah, i bet that general public has no problem with KKK. I really can't believe that stormniggers here can't see that Duke's only purpose is to harm Trump.

>such as the fact that muslim-hating is frowned upon in Scandinavia,
Islam does not belong in White countries.
Non-Whites do not belong in White countries.

>while jew-hating is applauded,
As it should be. The Jews are behind vritually everything bad happening to the White race.

>Nothing is ever going to change if you retards don't recognize that the only feasible solution to our problem is making the common man aware of the muslim menace,
The Muslims are the symptom. The Jews are the disease. Without the Jews, there would be no "Muslim menace".

Relax Sweden. It doesn't help us to hold back at this point. The meme magic has reached critical mass.

>I just linked you the video where Trump said that he will support that.
But I thought the GOPe was evil and not to be supported under and circumstance. They're the ones who tried to ruin Trump after all. They're still trying, in fact.

>stormniggers
Again, there's literally nothing wrong with Stormfront.

Just call us "evil nazi racists" like your Jewish masters want you to call us.

>can't see that Duke's only purpose is to harm Trump.
I thought Trump was unstumpable?

Now all of a sudden one person running for a different position will completely destroy Trump's presidency hopes?

Was Trump really that weak to begin with?

Or is it that you don't give a fuck about saving the White race and you only want "Conservative Republicans" in office?

kek, spoken like a true retard. Tell me, do you honestly think people will ever believe the jew conspiracy? What is worth more to you, ACTUALLY getting these worthless invaders out of our countries, or the people being against Israel? If your choice is the latter, you are the worst white nationalist in the world and should glass yourself. You are probably going to die from a heart failure or choke on a chicken tendie soon anyways.

Niggers should not vote at all

>Again, there's literally nothing wrong with Stormfront.

Yep, discussion is over here.

>Tell me, do you honestly think people will ever believe the jew conspiracy?
So are you suggesting that we shouldn't tell the truth because some brainwashed people (like you) refuse to accept it?

>What is worth more to you, ACTUALLY getting these worthless invaders out of our countries,
And as long as the Jews is in power you'll never be allowed to do that.

>or the people being against Israel?
If all the Jews were sent to Israel and they stayed there, I'd have no problem with Israel.

> If your choice is the latter, you are the worst white nationalist in the world
What the fuck would you know about being a White Nationalist. You're anti-White.

>and should glass yourself.
But the holocaust didn't happen.

>You are probably going to die from a heart failure or choke on a chicken tendie soon anyways.
That's the best you have, faggot?

>Yep, discussion is over here.
That's what I thought...you anti-Whites have no argument.

I'm convinced Duke is a Democrat operative.

The KKK was originally created to scare blacks away from voting Republican. It still serves that same prupose today

>I'm convinced Duke is a Democrat operative.
Well then you'd show just how ignorant you are of David Duke and his life long work.

>The KKK was originally created to scare blacks away from voting Republican. It still serves that same prupose today
Well then, it's a good thing that Duke hasn't had connection to the KKK for 40 years.

Or do you actually believe the media that claims Duke is still a member of the KKK?

I'm convinced Duke is a Democrat operative.

The KKK was originally created to scare blacks away from voting Republican. It still serves that same prupose today

>Cocaine Import Agency

You HAVE to be a controlled opposition shill, you can't honestly be that retarded. Watch as we redpill people on the muslim menace and clean our country, while you sit at home and blame the jew for all the problems on the internet, "real" white nationalist.

>Sup Forums is a nazi board
Says who, faggot? Go back to your containment general.

Is there a way to contribute 100% anonymously? I would be glad to but I don't want anyone knowing about it.

>You HAVE to be a controlled opposition shill, you can't honestly be that retarded. Watch as we redpill people on the muslim menace and clean our country, while you sit at home and blame the jew for all the problems on the internet, "real" white nationalist.
You know what you still have if you remove Muslims? The Jews.

You know what you have if you remove the Jews? No opposition to removing the Muslims ever again.

If anyone is the controlled opposition shill, it's you.

You're the one saying "there's literally nothing wrong with the Jews! Leave them alone! It's the Muslims who are the real problem!"

>Is there a way to contribute 100% anonymously?
Find the mailing address and send a money order you got at a 7-11.

Duke is not someone you want on your team, he's a bigot, a racist.

Yeah but only contributions by US citizens are valid. I don't want to mail in a money order and have it get thrown out because I am not willing to provide proof of that fact.

If we can't even get the masses to acknowledge the muslim problem when it's right there in their faces, how do you ever think we will be able to convince them of the jewish problem? We are so close to turning the tide on immigration, going full "14/88 HEIL HITLER GAS THE KIKES" would destroy our authenticity in the eyes of the masses instantly. One step at a time. And to clarify, no, I do not think the jews in Israel are the problem, it's american diaspora jews that are funding the cultural marxism that is destroying the west, very evidently.

Why isn't he asking kkkknights.com vs Sup Forums? Card carrying members should do this.

>Yeah but only contributions by US citizens are valid.
So you're a non-American citizen in the USA?

David Duke is not someone you want on your side, he's a bigot, a racist.

>If we can't even get the masses to acknowledge the muslim problem when it's right there in their faces,
Thanks to the Jewish media.

>how do you ever think we will be able to convince them of the jewish problem?
Doing actual real world activism and showing the proof that the Jews are behind the massive non-White immigration, multiculturalism and diversity.

>We are so close to turning the tide on immigration,
And you really think the Jews are going to let Trump do any of the things he claimed?

And who is "we"? You're not even in the USA. You have no say in this election.

>going full "14/88 HEIL HITLER GAS THE KIKES"
Even though that's not Duke nor the White Nationalist movement.

> would destroy our authenticity in the eyes of the masses instantly.
The media has tried that since day one with trump. Hasn't worked so far.

>And to clarify, no, I do not think the jews in Israel are the problem, it's american diaspora jews that are funding the cultural marxism that is destroying the west, very evidently.
And you really think they're not the cause of the muslim problem?

>Why isn't he asking kkkknights.com vs Sup Forums? Card carrying members should do this.
It's amazing how many people, even on Sup Forums, blindly trust everything the media tells them.

>David Duke is not someone you want on your side, he's a bigot, a racist.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Well your Lord thinks so.

"David Duke isn't someone you want in your party, a bigot, a racist" - Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

I mean I love Trump but this is pretty funny

If this isn't Moldova, then what is it? When I hover over it says that its 'Unknown' and when I click on it I get a 404

i like duke,he's trying to bring the message into mainstream politics

yeah, if you hate your enemies, they win.

"David Duke isn't someone you want on your team, a racist, a bigot" - Trump

>usage of a classic feelsgoodman.jpg Pepe
Well memed, David. Everyone's using the smug Pepe nowadays, and its nice to see an old school one.

>Well your Lord thinks so.
[spoiler]I'm not a Trump supporter.[/spoiler]

says moldova for me dude

>implying i give a fuck about anything donald 'my whole family is jewish' trump says
if your daughter has sex with jews, you win.

Did he ever verify his tripfag status last night or was it a ruse?

No, the screenshot in my pic. I thought it was Moldova, but it is clearly different than the actual Moldova flag. I have no idea what that flag is now.

it's the andorra flag

thanks

Guys like David Duke are great for the liberal media to bring out of the woodwork whenever people start to question multicult. David Duke is probably on the payroll of the ADL.

>Guys like David Duke are great for the liberal media
Don't you mean the Jewish media? The media is owned and controlled by Jews, not Liberals.

>David Duke is probably on the payroll of the ADL.
I find it amusing when people make claims like that.

It just proves how little they really know about David Duke.

They want us to believe that Duke just came onto the scene yesterday and that no one knows anything about his past.

Duke supports trump though?

Is duke a kike agent too?

Relative tax revenue in sweden is nearly twice that of the USA. $250K is not a lot to raise if you have a bit of a brain and you are not getting completely fucked tax wise.

Enjoy paying for your guests.

Duke has never ever in his life accomplished a single thing for the white race. On the other hand he has served as a boogeyman against white racial awareness for decades. If he really cared about the white race he would step aside and let other people with less baggage try to advance a pro white message.

Duke is just trying to promote himself, and he's doing a good job of it. Donald Trump is actually trying to save this country.

no, duke is playing the game.

ayy it's the pol who doesn't realize that he's closer to a nazi than germany will ever be again.

>NO BBC
yeah nice projection there bubs

>Duke has never ever in his life accomplished a single thing for the white race.
Confirmed for not knowing a single thing about David Duke.

Your opinion is invalid.

>On the other hand he has served as a boogeyman against white racial awareness for decades.
And yet he always blows your type out of the water with facts, reason and logic.

Only if you're so bluepilled that you look at him and thing "OMG! A NAZI!" you'd believe everything the media says about him.

>If he really cared about the white race he would step aside and let other people with less baggage try to advance a pro white message.
Yeah, funny how you "responsible conservatives" always come out of the woodwork and claim that any pro-White that gains ground should "STOP DOING THINGS!"

>Duke is just trying to promote himself, and he's doing a good job of it.
No, he's trying to run for office. He's certainly got you GOPe cuckservatives scared.

>Donald Trump is actually trying to save this country.
Trump claims he's trying to save the country (and thus his shekels).
Duke is actually trying to save the White race.

That's the difference between White Nationalists and Conservatives.

White Nationalists actually care about their people.
Conservatives only care about their money.

This is exactly why we like Duke though. Are you saying we shouldn't have people we like on our team?
If one thing has taught me anything is that memes rule this election cycle. We only gain influence if our memes are being used, whether or not our views our acceptable matters not. The more our memes get used the more popular they will become. The only thing we need to do is to keep control of our memes so that normies don't kill it with cancer like they did the liberals.

No, I just want my contribution to be completely anonymous and untraceable. How is it that hard to understand? You get why someone might not want to be on record as giving David Duke money, right?

I never talked about Trump or Duke in this thread, I was responding to a Moldovian poster who (wrongly) said that criticizing Israel was frowned upon in Sweden, while it is actually cheered on.

> I was responding to a Moldovian poster who (wrongly) said that criticizing Israel was frowned upon in Sweden, while it is actually cheered on.

DUDE ALLAH LMAO

>No, I just want my contribution to be completely anonymous and untraceable.
Then either do cash in a concealed envelope or a money order from somewhere other than your bank paid for wish cash. Also use gloves to avoid fingerprints.

>Criticizing Israel is being mean to our precious muslims
t. sweden