Why do people keep insisting that Hillary is "the lesser of two evils...

Why do people keep insisting that Hillary is "the lesser of two evils?" When did people decide that *saying* mean things is worse than *doing* morally reprehensible shit? Why has nobody ever mentioned the obvious cognitive dissonance in these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE
liveleak.com/view?i=8b0_1409276034
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>morally reprehensible shit
She ain't that bad. Get your news somewhere other than Facebook

Cause mean words are responsible for terrorist attacks not the thin skinned fags who are driven by mere words to commit said acts... Or something

Because it takes independent thought to analyze both candidates appropriately, and the country's collective capacity for it is fucked.

Memes Magickz has backfired, too much Anti-Hillary memes about made up shit, so no one believes the shit she really did. The Donald says the shit. Straight from the horses mouth.

Fuck you nigger.

because a president that tells people that he is going to preemptively nuke other countries is completely insane and should never be in office in a country that could potentially ruin everything for everyone.

see, this is what Plato warned about when he wrote "the republic". he warned people that the biggest danger of a democracy was voting for madmen that consecutively destroy your entire country with its policies. these demagogues have been voted into office in the past and have destroyed entire continents and plunged the world into misery and war.

and that is why so many people. be it democrats, republicans or any other person with a decent education warns people that voting for Donald is a horrible idea.

but here comes OP... the intelligentsia of Sup Forums.

She has such a kind smile. Looks like a lovely grandma

you can clearly see her fake ass front teeth in that photo thou. she probably has 4 teeth left after sucking all those dicks to become mistress of the world.

Drumpf is going to nuke the planet if he doesn't kill it through his refusal to acknowledge climate change, first. Any "wrongdoings" Hillary has made pale in comparison.

it's easy to have no record for not doing bad things when you've never held office. all we have to judge trump on is what he says, and what he says is batshit most of the time.

What in the litaral fug is going on in this thread.

because americans believe whatever the media tells them

The only reason I'm voting for Hillary is because I don't want Trump in power. Most Hillary supporters though are brain-washed as fuck and honestly believe she's not a horrible or evil woman. She is, she's basically the pit-bull for America's foreign policy. The amount of instability she's brought to the world and the amount of foreign donations from radical islamic countries is staggering and the fact that Hillary supporters don't acknowledge this makes me feel even more guilty for being associated with/voting for her. I wish Joe Biden ran because that's a man I could vote for in a heartbeat but I have to settle on the devil's bitch.

CTR has discovered they still get paid when they reply to themselves.

Why Joe Biden

Experience is important. Other than your conspiratard shit that was cold in 1999, Hillary hasn't done anything as evil as you imagine.

Trump has no pertinent experience. All we have to go on is his stupid rhetoric.

i dont fucking know. i dont fucking know.
Some of the smartest people I know are this exact way and to them, Im literally hitler whenever i try to point it out. Liberals ruined the puppet show for me, its not even funny anymore...

die in a fire

Because "OMG TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER" at least according to NBC, huffington post, cnn, ABC, and whatever other bullshit news sources

>caught red handed leaking classified information on an unsecured server

>caught red handed committing perjury under oath to Congress

>caught red handed destroying federal records

>caught red handed refusing help to Americans in imminent danger of death

She dindu nuffin!

Joe Biden is a god

>Creates ISIS, destabilizes Middle East, takes bribes from foreign nations

Yeah, sounds like good experience. I'm now a #Hillarytampon.

I forgot that HIllary Clinton was George W. Bush in disguise.

The only person "qualified" to be president is a president. No job on earth is equivalent to president of the United States. "Having more experience" is a moot point.

Love using these

Counter signal memes are my favorite thing I'm happy to meet a fellow fan.

Wrong. No President in US history has ever become one without either 1) Military experience or 2)Public Office (or both). Trump has had neither.

If you want to like Trump, you're supposed to say "Good, let's blow it all up!!!!" So now you say that and I'll pretend it's surprising and edgy.

>she dindu nuttin
Other than rally for violent regime change in Libya and honoured that Libya is now an ISIS stronghold a beacon of chaos and bloodshed
Perpetuate the suffering of Syrians leading to the current refugee crisis
Talk up the Arab spring resulting in the isolation of the US in the Middle East as everyone decides to take matters into their own hands
Unable to reign in her own State Department so that they don't fuck up Iraq some more
"resigns" after setting the world on fire
>"experience"
Yes experience in sending you goyims to die for Israel

>Hillary hasn't done anything as evil as you imagine.
>2016 and believing this

look newfag, lurkmoar or kill yourself.

>Experience is important
>implying one needs to be "over qualified" to be president

this is why you're all retarded puppets.

some fucking how you still believe we live in a democracy where your vote and the voice of the people matters.

The clintons history of racist economic warefare oin klow income black communities in every major city in the U.S speaks for itself.

>NAFTA
>Sub prime Mortgage lending
>deregulation of credit-default swaps

black people in america are the most retarded brainwashed sheeple in fucking history to vote for the same people that have been keeping them in poverty and then go and convince them that they're looking out for their best interest

not to mention her ISIS soldiers and the fact that she is largely responsible for the most bloody and atrocious civil war in modern times

Still doesn't make Trump experienced.
You guys lost this argument. Move on and say "Let's blow it all up!" like you usually do. That's a nice way to move the goal posts.

Don't forget

>Mocked assassination of a leader of a nation on national television

>being a lawyer or a soldier is experience for being President

>but being an entrepreneur isn't

Sorry faggot I don't see anything in the requirements for being elected President about needing military experience or being in public office.

>Still doesn't make Trump experienced.
doesn't matter retard. Doesn';t matter.

also, how the fuck is being an entrepreneur and a businessman not experience?

The U.S is a business. Kill yourself faggot.

Do you think that presidents in the past were lawyers or soldiers?

They weren't. They were leaders. Generals, Senators, Secretaries of State, VPs. Many of them were entrepreneurs in addition to that. None were as inexperienced as Trump. The only major party nominee in the history of the US without experience was Wendell Wilkie. You don't know who that is, but I'll tell you. he was a businessman too, and he got fucking own'd by Roosevelt.

No one thinks she is the less of 2 evils.

She is literally evil.

Go to 5:25 and listen for a minute or so.

>flashes and strobes can set off a Hillary seizure

>How is she going to handle a debate with her and Trump, one on one?

Debates gonna be good, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE

>So what if she's failed in the past?
>At least she knows how to fail!
>Therefore we should give her bigger projects to fail!
>omgDumpfed#2016

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

It's experience. But I just told you that the president of the US has NEVER been only a businessman. The reason being because it's not the right kind of experience.

If you think that Trump can change that and prove that business experience is helpful, fine. But don't pretend like you know it for a fact because it's never happened before.

You're not even talking to me. You're talking about something you've made up in your mind. But please continue, it's hilarious to watch. LIke a Scizophrenic or something.

But lying cheating and stealing is the right kind of "experience"

>sold American lemonade to foreign lemonade stands
>allowed kids from across the street to start a lemonade stand on our side of the street because their mother paid her
>financed the black kids to steal lemons from the white kids yards
>ruthlessly murdered all of the kids who played on her side of the street

Come on user, let's get serious

Let me try and be simple because you're clearly retarded.

Hillary Clinton has the pertinent experience to be president based on the entirety of United States history. By that, I mean she's held public office (or been in the military, which she hasn't, but which is public office of a kind).

Donald Trump does not have that experience.

If you think something never before seen and groundbreaking as that will happen, great. I'm saying don't hold your breath. America is very conservative about doing things like that.

Because original thought is beyond the scope of the average meat puppet. So they just regurgitate whatever their favorite celebrity told them to think.

>know for a fact

i do know for a fact hillary is responsible for the most murder, pain and suffering on the planet I've seen in my lifetime and if you believe anything as fact that come out of her rank dickhole, you must have brain damage yourself.

>Do you think that presidents in the past were lawyers or soldiers?

George H.W. Bush: Pilot of Air Group 51 in the United States Navy

Bill Clinton: Graduated from Yale Law School, 50th Secretary General of Arkansas

George W. Bush: Pilot in 187th Fighter Wing of the Alabama Air National Guard

Barack Hussein Obama: Graduated from Harvard Law School, Civil Rights Attorney

>an owner of a multimillion dollar business isn't a leader
>a soldier isn't a leader
Ur a fag

They're called facts imbecile.

You can't say what experience she has that makes her a better candidate for President.

You can only say "experience" as though that were enough.

Ive but merely provided you with plenty of her "experience" that is on the public record.

In other words experience is irrelevant considering what a demonstrable failure she is.

>15th century pronociation of his last name

Isn't his name just one of many cases where german immigrants changed their last names during the times of WW1 to sound less german?

Like with Eisenhower (Eisenhauer) and Hoover (Huber)?

What has that got to do with 15th century pronociation?

This is 110% real con confirm, currently lemonless.

One and the same. Glad your catching on to the methods of the Uniparty.

You left off the list that Obama was the Illinois Senator.

Other than that, thanks. That list proves what I said. They all held leadership positions or were in the military or both. Thanks for proving my point I guess?

You don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying that a soldier is to a general as a lawyer is to a senator. One is entry level, one is a leader.

It doesn't fucking matter how experienced she is. She has committed treason. She shouldn't have been allowed to run in the first place.

And she can't be that experienced really. At the house oversight committee meeting the FBI director said she was too stupid to not leak classified info.

Experience = elected senator and secretary of state. This isn't rocket surgery brah.

Why are you so fucking smug?
>"I won this internet debate in my opinion and now I must announce it."

>accuses of strawmanning, proceeds to strawman

They're more similiar than I'd like, but the main difference is that Democrats are competent and Republicans are not.

>trump
>no expeirence in a leadership role

Trumps entire career was in a leadership role, moron.

You think the person whose trying to start a war with Putin and funded the widespread massacre of the christian population in Syria is a good leader?

kill yourself.

I'm smug because I've calmly stated a fact that's correct and people are freaking out like I'm wrong.

If she committed treason, then I expect the Republican House to Impeach her and convict her. The house will most likely be Republican.

NOt sure why they aren't doing it now, but I guess you have the inside line on that conspiracy.

>Other than that, thanks. That list proves what I said.

Maybe if you're a fucking retard with a confirmation bias and actually think being a legislator is more meaningful as experience than being an entrepreneur in regard to holding office as Chief Executive.

You people are so stupid you probably think being in the House of Representatives is meaningful experience in regard to being a Supreme Court Justice.

>Bill Clinton: Graduated from Yale Law School, 50th Secretary General of Arkansas
>secretary general
nice proxy Chang, but your translating software is faulty

Again, I never said that Trump didn't have experience. Please learn to read. I just said that the President of the United States has NEVER been elected without 1) Public Office or 2)Military Service.

If Trump is elected, he would be the first person to do so. So maybe his experience as a business prepared him. Maybe it didn't. We don't know because it's never happened in the entire history of the United States. I'm not sure what there is to disagree with here. I feel like I've explained this pretty clearly 10 times in this thread.

>democrats
>competent

Pick one

Well, since you're crafting laws as a member of the house of representative, I'd say it partially qualifies you (if you have a law degree of some kind first, obviously)

>not the right kind of experience
Says who? You? The situations now are different from those in the past. I believe we need a man who has the experience of driving hard bargain deals with foreign nationals. Donald has experience of a form, and has less negatives than Hillary on this front. The deals Hillary makes and seeks to make are bad, so bad that she now has to renounce them.

They got Bin Laden. They didn't invade a sovereign nation under false pretenses. I'd say that's more competent than the last Republican president.

We are also stating facts that are correct

>hillary Shill
>pure evil

pick two

then killyourself

liveleak.com/view?i=8b0_1409276034

>implying Ronald Reagan had any relevant military experience

>elected senator
>secretary of state
Again not addressing facts.

She can't manage her own State Department, she can't deliver results internationally (stalled peace talks in Israel), doesn't have the strategic vision to advance US interests abroad (the complete fuck up that is the Middle East) and yet you say the fact she got elected qualifies her?

You mean to say all her rorting and cheating now makes her eligible for high office? The fact she took "donations" during her time as Secretary without disclosing them? Her lies to the public and to the FBI who investigated her email server is now a selling point in your books?

It seems for you "brah" it is rocket science.

Okay, fine. But that's different from what I'm saying. I'm just saying it would be something brand new. If Trump was elected and did well, then maybe I'd agree that business experience on its own is enough to prepare one to be president. But until that happens, I'd say it's a THEORY or a PROBABILITY and not EXPERIENCE.

Think of it in reverse--do you think that because someone was a businessman they're qualified to walk in to a war zone and be a platoon commander without any training? Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know until it actually happens at some point.

>implying Ronald Reagan had any relevent mlitary experience
Plz read harder. I said 1) Public office {{{{{{{OR}}}}}} 2) Military service.

They made a $5 Billion website that didn't work.

Those two things have in the past been used to justify experience as president of the US. Businessman never has. You're either misunderstanding or ignoring what I'm saying.

This guy's argument is actually talking to me.

How many hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died because of that?

>They didn't invade a sovereign nation under false pretenses
Libya for "protecting" civilians morphed into regime change.
Syria for chemical weapons (WHICH REBELS PLANTED) into a testing ground for every regional powers latest gadget and gizmo.

How can you be so damn ignorant of the last ten years of world current affairs and still think your political opinion is relevant?

>They got Bin Laden.

Correction: The United States Marine Corps got Bin Laden.

>They didn't invade a sovereign nation under false pretenses.

No they just sold guns to Al Qaeda and destabilized secular governments in Libya and Syria. That's so much better right? Fucking up two countries indirectly is so much more ethically acceptable than fucking up one country directly and selling guns to a terrorist organization responsible for the largest terrorist attack in recent memory.

She isn't a climate change denier
I have other examples but they are completely unnecessary at that point.

treasonous felon is hardly the lesser of anything regarding evil

Trump may be bad but she is and had the millions of dead people that she made money on to show for it

We have not invaded either of those countries. And to compare the scale of the ongoing occupation of Iraq and the destablization of Syria (which is also George Bush's fault) to Libya is disingenuous at best and laughable at worst.

Bin Laden was a crap shoot, and it was only a matter of time before we found him. But fine I'll give you that. On the matter of not invading on false pretenses: Libya, Obama's attempted invasion of Syria. Obama and Hillary at his side are total neocons. Congress and Poll numbers managed to stay their hand, but that didn't keep them mucking around as much as they could get away with, resulting in the destruction of a stable nation state, and the rise of a radical Islamic state.

Furthermore, Obama's competency with domestic policy is even worse than his foreign policy.

I never said it did. It's a gross display of incompetence.

at least hillary can hold down a steady job and didnt just go to 4 and done college in the mid 70s...

(((Trump))) is anti america pro russia and also incompetant

they got in bed with erdogan and supported Jihadists that went into Syria, surrounded predominate Christians towns, rounded every one up, tortured and executed them by the hundreds.

you need to take a look at what your saviours have been doing for the past 8 fucking years and then again take a look at what they did under the first clinton to cause the housing bubble and recession before you spew your brainwashed bullshit

Yes, it is better. I'm sorry, but it's better. You're comparing invading a country based on lies to supporting strategic interests?

Also, Syria collapsed because Iraq collapsed because George Bush invaded. Stop putting that on Obummer.

They believe Trump saying offensive things is more evil than Clinton actually having done evil things.

how long was the site down for?

how many people died from lack of insurance coverage?

how many years was the grace period to transition from uninsured loser society (where the few had to pay for the ER visits of the many) to fully insured?

How many military troops do we have in Libya right now?

prox·y war
noun
noun: proxy war; plural noun: proxy wars
a war instigated by a major power that does not itself become involved.

I'm not happy with how things worked out in the Middle East, but if you think Obama caused it all you're crazy. He had to either occupy Iraq or leave. I'd say leaving is better, even though the place collapsed. I don't want an American empire.

Im not ignoring anything you're saying Im saying you can have experience but that doesn't make you eligible or even the superior candidate.

The results of her works are for all to see. They are not selling points and so they become irrelevant.

>You're comparing invading a country based on lies to supporting strategic interests?

Yes they are the exact same thing except phrased differently. In fact, if you actually read the reports that military commanders filed during the Iraq war that is the exact wording they would have used.

That's fine. That's business as usual for the US. CIA, Seals, whatever. That's better than open invasion based on lies told to the American public.

To the American people for the last 200 years they have been selling points. If they're not anymore, I guess we'll find out. But for now, it's just your opinion man.

>we have not invaded
Special forces and carrier strike groups are actively operating in these theaters. Either training troops or doing the dirty deeds themselves.

>And to compare the scale
Ah so it is an invasion then albeit a small one?

so, why the arming and training of Jihadists in Syria to overthrow a stable government?

the same fucking thing we did in Iran to fight the soviets that bit us in the ass and led to the iraq war?

You think the middle east is just going to forgive and forget about ISIS?

you are so owrong, my friend
Hillarys actions, by the bidding of Saudi Arabia for her Qatar oil-pipeline, is going to bite us in the ass again, even harder.

The two shittiest people to ever get the nomination are running this year.

Do you want your left testicle crushed by a hammer or your right?

Republicans went full retard and nominated the only person Hil can beat.

No matter who wins we lose.
Worst election ever.

Caught red handed taking bribes form RUSSIA, SAUDI ARABIA and other nationals for political kick backs

-Caught red handed giving russia a fuck load of uranium, screwing the US out of cheap uranium deals

-Caught red handed controlling the main stream media.

We could fucking go on and on.

Think of it like a job interview. Place their résumés side-by-side.

Hillary is the lesser of the two evils because she has decades of experience.

Trump can't even run a campaign right. How the fuck is he going to be POTUS?

The answer is he isn't.

I was already really cynical and disillusioned, I'm a veteran and went through a pretty heavy "fuck this shit" phase when I got home after two years, and landed home during the "great recession". Everyone was jaded and pissed, conspiracies everywhere, no trust in government. I just sort of shut off after that, but now I'm watching all these people who I believed would at least adhere to their "good nature" and altruism, who used to be anti-war and anti-interventionism.. and now they're all supporting Killary. They don't care because Trump said some mean things once, and thats worse than overseeing an administration thats killed thousands and displaced millions in several countries under 10 years.

I don't know know what to think anymore, but I am making plans to put it lightly.

fuck she looks so hot in this picture.

How is Trump shit? Please explain without using buzzwords