Niggers make Mary Jane a black woman in upcoming spider man

blavity.com/zendaya-will-play-first-black-mary-jane-watson-spider-man-homecoming/

"This is monumental, senpai. A huge progressive step..."

Other urls found in this thread:

youthradio.org/yr-raw/student-content/light-skin-vs-dark-skin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares. The director is some nobody that hasn't made anything worthwhile.

The film will be forgotten in the wake of next years Marvel's slop.

Itll fail as the last one did, except this time, they are literally whos

It will flop, Sony owns the rights to Spider-man and they've never really gotten it right. They should have sold the rights to Disney for massive shekels when they could have.

Black MJW with her Asian boyfriend on her Disney TV show

really? how? i didn't know niggers owned sony or the spiderman franchise.

>making a caucasian character black OK
>making a black character white WHITEWASHING!!!!
Mankind became the top predator of this planet, what happened?

>Black MJW with her Asian boyfriend on her Disney TV show
They look sexy together

except disney is making the movie with sonys oversight

>>Black MJW with her Asian boyfriend on her Disney TV show
Here is her Asian boyfriend going to her father and asking for his permission for her to spend a night at his house.

Is Spider Man the most rehashed movie of all time? It has to be in top 3 at least.

>>>Black MJW with her Asian boyfriend on her Disney TV show
Her black daddy said "YES"

Fuck it, let them. When you pander to that demographic all you're doing is burning yourself because that's the exact demographic that don't even watch this sort of shit, they just find things to complain about.

PROTIP: If you give this attention it will get worse, just ignore this and the movie will bomb anyway.

It'll flop and they'll blame racists when in reality people are just fucking tired of Capeshit movies.

>Who cares.
This, it's a fucking capeshit movie. The fact it's being made at all is much worse than groiding out the cast.

Just goes to show that black fathers only exist in fiction.

im certain you wont see the irony in this

Along with Planet of the apes.

>western entertainment

"Zendaya" is whiter than I am. It's funny how these wannabees are always posing as black people.

Reminder that characters are literally LITERALLY defined as the content of their CHARACTER not their skin color, idiots

Ok so tell me Sup Forums, which is better
>Spiderman is now black
>AND he has a white GF
So race-mixing OR....

>Spiderman is black
>Has a black GF
No race mixing.

You guys are fucking idiots.

you dumb bastard don't realize this is called homecoming because it's spidermans big entrance to the mcu you fuckheads

Sure would be whiter than A FUCKING LEAF

>Mary Jane now a nigger
Soon, every single Marvel character will be a nigger and/or a woman.

Who cares? It will go over like Ghostbusters, and people will scream raysis.

I have no need to pay $50 for a date, to see a movie I've seen three times already.
Hollywood is lazy. "Let's make the same movie again, but use colored people" won't get my $. Next year it will be a Korean Peter Parker, but the same movie. Then a Polynesian, for fat acceptance. Next Mary Jane will wear a burka, but same story. Finally it will be a gay spider man, but the same exact script.
I won't watch any of them.

No one should care. These movies are terrible.

WTF i hate disney now

Here's the real question - why are so many gingers being turned black?

Wally West of The Flash
Jimmy Olsen of Superman
Hermione Grange of Harry Potter
Tulip of Preacher
Now Mary-Jane Watson of Spider-Man

I know there's some others I'm forgetting because I'm just not THAT into comics and books, but why does it seem like gingers in particular are being targeted?

>you dumb bastard don't realize this is called homecoming because it's spidermans big entrance to the mcu you fuckheads
No, it's called homcoming because the Jewish media believes all Whites should "come home" to interracial relationships.

Christ, it's like you think the media isn't attempting to destroy the White race.

Mixed as fuck.

They should have just made a Miles Morales movie. He was actually a pretty good rehash of the personal tragedy/responsibility aspect of Spider-Man until Marvel decided to throw years of character development out the window and undo the events that made him a compelling character.

>"A huge progressive step"
the first black person with a job?

Don't forget Annie.

Oh look, another ginger turned into a nigger.

Great

She looks like nigger VJuice

The last one was fucking horrible tbhf. I unironically rooted for nog villian.

This is some next level jewing

She's hotter than any of the previous incarnations.

Jews are literally plundering the nation and you care about something as trivial as this?

KYS

I think this the fourth reboot of spiderman.

Planet of the apes had alot of movies in the series from the seventies, but only one reboot.

>TFW you will never have a shake it up threesome

at least she's attractive.

>Jews are literally plundering the nation and you care about something as trivial as this?
This is a prime example of the Jews taking a dump into the soul of the White race.

This is anti-White propaganda.

To be fair, it's just a matter of putting letters in a certain order

Holy shit, never noticed.

Gingers are the newest oppressed class.

>Caring about capeshit
>Any year

spiderman doesn't wear a cape

They feel it is safe to replace gingers cause apparently no one likes redheads.

>Polynesian
>fat acceptance

Tickled my sides. Underrated.

>why does it seem like gingers in particular are being targeted

besides blonds, gingers are the stereotypical white archetype

kill that and you kill whiteness

I thought the nigger was playing the spic. Is the Mary Jane thing true?

>besides blonds, gingers are the stereotypical white archetype
Where does that even come from? Gingers make up only about 1/10 of Europeans, are only about 2% of the world population, and were historically targeted by other Europeans for harassment more than most other groups excepting populations like the Jews and Roma.

Even the fact clowns often have red hair is supposed to be an insult towards gingers.

That girl's not black.

One of her great grandparents may have been black, though.

ginger is an anagram of nigger also they're pretty much equally hated

I don't care. I don't even like Mary Jane, she's worthless.

At least Peter is white.

You do know Stan Lee the creator of Spiderman and most Marvel super heroes was Jewish, as was the creator of Superman. People like you are stupid.

really? She is not black? Americans really got a warped idea of what a negro looks like.

if she is not black then what is she? White?

Holy shit I love red haired girls

>niggers did it

No.

Mostly white, with a little black. But she's definitely not nigger-black.

If she has kids with a white dude, you would never know that they had black ancestry.

She's mixed, and her father is probably mixed too.

She doesn't look much like a negroid. I bet you think The Rock looks like a Negroid too, right?

black pandering will be the death of entertainment

>If she has kids with a white dude, you would never know that they had black ancestry.

Yes I would. Not that I would mind but this is really what im talking about. Americans are so used to black people and mixed that you can no longer differentiate between the races.

Ask any Dane and they would say "she looks black" and they wont mean anything bad with it.

>She doesn't look much like a negroid.

She clearly does.

Look at her skin.
Look at her hair.
Look at her eyes.
Look at her nose.
look at her hairline.

and so on.

She is pretty and all but she is clearly black.

>I bet you think The Rock looks like a Negroid too, right?

a little. Honestly The Rock looks alien to me. Ive never seen anybody who look like The Rock before. He looks like a mix between a black person and a native Indian.

Isn't there a tension between coal black blacks and people like the chick in the OP?

She looks black, obviously, but only a little bit. Far more European than African.

yes there is.

Just like there is tension between different "whites".

First she's very fair. This is very different than having Harambe play a lead role in Ghostbusters. Still I find this very unlikely to last unless they play down her race. Marvel Studios has been putting out whatever sells. Even with a SJW director like Josh Whedon they didn't do anything "progressive", just by the numbers popcorn movie. They've fired directors in the past who didn't agree with their over all plan as in Ant Man. Why would they take such a big risk on a lucrative IP that's been poorly handled recently? Everyone knows black leads and interracial couples don't sell well unless its essential to the narrative or it's targeted to the minority community. The worst thing they could do for this movies sales is point out her race.

You probably like NTR so you shouldn't talk, cuck.

Yes, lol.

Far more tension than there is between whites and blacks.

youthradio.org/yr-raw/student-content/light-skin-vs-dark-skin/

Sometimes, I think.

They have desirable hair and lighter skin, which is often considered good among other black people leading them to sometimes be accused of being privileged.

I am not sure how common it is. Probably rare.

Nobody cares. This is why

DC >>>> MARVEL.

i didn't even watch the last spiderman, why should i care about this?

Yeah, no...
This. She is still definitely black though.

Knew a half black kid in school and his son who is 1/4 black looks just like he does but a little lighter.

It will take several generations of breeding out blacks before I would consider them anything other than black even if it's obvious they have mixed blood. Quit giving Americans a bad name with your failure to recognize skin color.

I understand they're on a shitty set stage, but they can't think of anything to do with the lighting?

Shes not like the full blacks.

Blacks keep getting getting bleached dude to amount of white people.

I expect dark niggers to go extinct.

>Far more European than African.

yes she is obviously a mix. She even got some Germanic traits when I look at the picture again.

However I would not go as far as call her more Germanic looking. She clearly looks like a negro with a few mixed in European traits.

I just wanted to point out how most Americans see race way differently compared to Europeans. Hell Americans cant even see any different between a French bloke and a Norwegian dude. Both are just "white".

its just a funny observation that is all.

>Americans are so used to black people and mixed that you can no longer differentiate between the races.
The irony is that most blacks in America are part white and they don't even know it.

>Ive never seen anybody who look like The Rock before. He looks like a mix between a black person and a native Indian.
You're actually dead on. He's half black half Samoan (An islander people), though his father might be one of those blacks with some white ancestry.

They are the whitest of us, in the sense that they have the least Melanin and live in the far North.
Celts live pretty North as well, but we never evolved Blonde hair, nor blue eyes.
Even Arabs are Caucasian, but people only ever think of Europeans.
>also "muh Hitler wanted everyone to be Aryan" meme

>Look at her skin.
it's very light colored. It's more tan-tier than "black"
>Look at her hair.
I've seen whites or latinos with that kind of hair. That hair isn't even natural and she probably styles it that way, so it's not really much of an argument here. If you're talking about the hair color, non-negroids have brown hair.
>look at her eyes
Brown eyes are not something that only negroids have. If you're talking about her small eyes, she's squinting and you need to look up photos of her where she isn't giving off a retard face.
>look at her hairline.
What the fuck are you even talking about?

The only things you brought up that have any kind of strength are the nose and maybe the eyes.

>She is pretty and all but she is clearly black.
She's not. She's mixed. Google it, then google her father and check his heritage to see if he's mixed too. 1/2 negroids don't look like that. She looks like The Rock tier, where he;s 75% 25% at best.

>a little
Are you retarded? The rock doesn't look black at all. Seriously look up a negroid then look at The Rock.

>He looks like a mix between a black person and a native Indian.
His father was half nigger and his mother was 100% islander. He isn't white at all.

This post.

Although, I kind of wonder if people are used to seeing blacks so much that they can't tell the difference or if they're just doing mental gymnastics so they don't feel bad if they slept with the animal.

>More European than African
Definitely at least 25% African, but very European too.

No he wasn't. Ultimate Spider-man was fine. Bendis just realized he could print currency if he created his own Spider-man. I'm just surprised his self-insert didn't show up again.

Guy is hot. She's cute.

Thank your for correcting the record.

Good. At least she'll be more attractive than some worthless snowbunny. White women are disgusting.

So devoid of their own original compelling characters they need to steal them off whites.

I really don't care if she's black, so long as she's relatively light skinned and has the trademark red hair and stays true to the character.

If they don't make the entire character about race or police brutality and the writing is OK, I'm fine with it.

Absolutely disgusting. Kill yourself slav shit.

Also check 'em

>Hermione Grange of Harry Potter
she wasn't the ginger in that movie Ron's sister was

>Tulip
>ginger

Tulip was blonde in the comics you goof

BLEACHED

>Hell Americans cant even see any different between a French bloke and a Norwegian dude. Both are just "white".
Not just Americans. I'm asked often enough if I'm an immigrant from European nations like Ireland or Germany because I'm one of those "exotic whites" when really I've got ancestry in this nation going back 400 years. I don't look like the average dark eyed frenchy or the weak jawed anglo because my family is Norman on my father's side and ethnic Ukrainian on my mother's. I'm a weird northblood mix who looks like I just stepped off a viking longboat.

yeah and ron's sister was literally a coal burner

alright guys like WTF?! i am a homo trans furryfag who likes to walk around in public wearing my diaper fetish and i am appalled at this misoginy! those blacks have to start checking their privilige just like whiteys do now!!

have you ever seen a tranny superhero? exactly!
I want to see a homo transgender faggot spiderman!!!

I'll keep banging black and asian bitches coming here on student exchange, white women can't compare to them whatsoever.

Reported for using N word outside of Sup Forums.
Enjoy your ban

was she? i don't remember or maybe i never saw that movie
only watched them because the gril i was with like them, haven't seen the last 2 or 3 since she's gone

reported for announcing a report
enjoy your ban